The Submissive Fantasy

Story Info
she's waiting on Master.
3.3k words
4.42
26.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I wake up in the morning there is a note on the bathroom mirror from you.

"My pet when you wake you will do your normal routine, then you will eat breakfast nude of course as you always do, then and only then open the envelope that waits for you at the kitchen table. And pet, don't waste time you are on a schedule today."

My heart skips a beat and I am instantly aware that you are able to make my juices flow even by just a note, aware of the need that I already have awakened with, that familiar need between my legs.

I instantly think about running to the table and opening the envelope but think better of it. I know that pleasing him is all that matters to me. I instead decide to start the shower. I steam the bathroom nice and warm then step in and prepare myself for him. I wash my hair with the spiced vanilla shampoo then conditioner and let the water warm my body. Then I take my razor and shave my pussy as I always do making sure that I am as smooth as a baby's skin. I continue on to my legs.

My mind is reeling because I know that you have something special planned as you always do when there are notes and envelopes involved.

I take the oil and rub it all over my body before stepping out of the shower. My excitement takes hold of me and I cannot get dried off fast enough to get to the kitchen. I go to the kitchen and there it is on the table. I bite my bottom lip wanting to open the envelope now not after breakfast. I decide a bowl of cereal is in order since that is the quickest thing I can think of to make.

"Got to get to that envelope," I think to myself. I eat staring at the envelope the entire time. I am eating faster than I normally would.

Finally I am finished and wash my bowl and place it in the dishwasher. I leap to the table and grab the envelope.

"Pet I trust that you have followed my instructions thus far and now I want you to go to the bedroom and open your closet. Inside facing you I have prepared what I want you to dress in. You will put on ONLY the garments that I have chosen. You will then finish your makeup and leave the house at exactly 11:00am. You are to drive to the Hilton on Broadway and announce to the man at the desk that you are my pet. He will give you a key to a room where you will wait for me there. Do not lock the door. There are further instructions waiting there for you."

My heart is pounding as I go back to the bedroom and open the closet. There hung neatly all on one hanger is a black see thru teddy with slits open for the nipples and a thong panty. The only other garments are my black leather coat that comes only down to mid thigh, a pair of thigh high stockings, and black four inch heels. I take them out slowly and my mind is going crazy ... he wants me to wear nothing but this under my coat!

I take the teddy and put it on. My nipples poke thru the slits perfectly as they are already hard from the excitement I feel coursing thru me. I run my fingers over them admiring the hardness of my nipples. Then I put on the black lacy thong. I roll the stockings up my legs and put on the heels. Then I sit and finish my makeup, wondering what it is that you have planned. Finally the red lipstick that you picked for me is applied last and I am ready to put on the coat.

I take my keys and drive to the hotel. I take a deep breath, walk inside and go to the counter. A tall man, not bad looking, stares at me from behind the desk. "Oh my god, this man knows!" I suck in a deep breath and say "Hello, I am Master's pet." I can feel his eyes trying to burn away the coat from my body. This makes me very uneasy as he just continues to stare.

"Of course you are," he says as he turns and takes a key from behind him.

"Your Master has left this for you." He hands me the key and hesitates just a second before letting it go. I look him in the eye and pull the key from his hand turning towards the elevators. Once inside I look at the key it has 412 printed on the tag. I push 4 and as the doors close I finally breathe again.

I step off the elevator and walk down the hall. As I pass the rooms I am approaching voices. I step in front of the door for room 410 there are several men standing inside the room laughing loudly and talking with the door open. I dare not slow down and quickly put the key inside the door for 412. I enter and lean against the door as it closes. I feel very vulnerable letting men see me this way. You know it makes me uneasy.

I am yours and don't like to feel threatened and vulnerable, it excites me but am still wary when you are not with me.

I drop the keys on the dresser and then realize that you told me not to lock the door, my mind goes back to the men next door. I can still hear them laughing and talking thru the walls.

I panic, "what if they know that the door is not locked?" "What if you don't get here in time." "What if they barge in and want to do me harm or even rape me?" I then hear them come out into the hall and slam the door to their room shut. I hear footsteps getting fainter as they walk away down the hall. I breathe a sigh of relief. They are gone.

I turn and look at the room now slipping off the coat and placing it on the chair. There on the bed is another note and a blindfold. There is a bottle of champagne on the nightstand chilled and one glass. I pick up the note.

"Very good my pet, now I want you to follow my instructions. The champagne is for you, drink and relax. Then I want you to lay on the bed, put the blindfold on and think of me. I will be with you as soon as I can. DON'T touch yourself. DO NOT CUM. Master"

My body betrays me and I am wet for you already. It is only 11:45am now. I prop up on the bed and pour the champagne. After two glasses I caress the soft leather blindfold, slip it over my eyes and fasten the buckles in the back.

I lay back on the bed with my head on the pillow and think of you. I love your body and the things that you make me feel. You play me like a violin and know how to make my body respond to your touch. I long for you always feeling my fingers trace over my body. First my neck, then down to my tits feeling the material that almost covers them, then to my nipples still hard and aroused, then down my tummy until I reach my pussy. I feel the heat and dampness on the crotch of the thong. I want to make myself cum,

I don't think that I can't wait...I don't know how long you will be. Then I remember your note, "I cant cum, he has told me not too" I take my fingers away from my body and lay there...soon slowly drifting off to sleep and letting the champagne relax me.

I wake to the feel of a tongue lapping at my nipple...."aahh Master you're here" I try to move to put my fingers in your hair while you lap at my nipples only to find I CANT, my arms are strait out and bound with restraints and my legs are open to each corner of the bed and I cant move! ...the tongue is relentless on my nipples now I feel your teeth nipping at them and sucking on them harder as you feel my response to being bound like this....

"Master you don't have to bind me...you know that your slut will do as you wish" your mouth continues to torture my nipples sucking harder and biting at my tits....then I feel hands groping my tits and the material being ripped away.

My breathing is coming shorter and faster now and I yelp at the sudden violation. My chest heaves with each breath as I am excited beyond belief by now. I feel the thong being cut away from my body...why you are not talking to me? I have no idea but decide to go along with you and not question, I know that I will be punished if I question you.

I feel you get off the bed and realize that I can hear the men next door back in their room talking loudly as they were before. I then hear a zipper then pants falling to the floor. I can hear you breathing as you get back on the bed and I feel your breath between my legs so close to me... then your tongue renews its attack only now its on my pussy. Slowly you lick my slit opening me like a flower peeling back one petal at a time. I moan with pleasure as my body responds.

Then you get deeper with your tongue while your hands go right back to my tits kneading them and slapping them. I throw my head back and moan arching my back to give you better access. You are now rolling my clit with your tongue and sucking it between your teeth.

"I cannot stand much more Master. You're gonna make me cum." Still nothing, then all of a sudden your assault on my clit gets faster sucking it in your mouth then popping it out over and over until my orgasm explodes and over takes me.

"Oh shit Master I cant stop it, I'm cummmmmmming!!!!!!!!" I am thrashing wildly as I am trying to get away from the mouth that is assaulting my clit and pussy. You continue slowly until my orgasm subsides then I feel you get on your knees and lean forward between my legs. With one thrust you are inside me, all of your cock deep inside I can feel your balls hit the bottom of my ass. You are so deep!

My pussy tries to accommodate you but before I can get used to it you are thrusting again almost pulling all the way out then back in violating my pussy with no love, no tenderness, just your raw lustful need to fuck.

Harder and harder you pound into my body deeper and deeper until you feel your orgasm build, coming up from your balls into the shaft and then it hits you. You grunt like an animal as you fill my pussy with your hot cum. It feels like you will never stop cumming, stream after stream of hot fluid fills my pussy then you stop deep inside me until you grow soft...you pull out. I can feel your cum drip out of me and slide toward the back of my ass. I feel you get off the bed and then silence again.

What are you doing I wonder as I let my body rest from the workout you have just given me wondering what comes next.

Then I hear the door open and close again. Suddenly you are straddling my chest and I feel the head of your cock pushing at my mouth I open and take you in. You lean forward forcing me to almost swallow all of your cock when I gag you stop but do not pull out.

You let me adjust just for a second and then you plunge into my throat. I cannot move and I cannot breathe. I try to relax as you grab the back of my head and hold me down on your cock. You start fucking my mouth now not letting your cock come out not very far and then right back down my throat. You have never been this brutal and rough before and I wonder what has gotten into you.

Did I do something to displease you? Is this my punishment? My mind tries to compensate for the fucking that my face is taking. I try to struggle to get a breath each time you pull out some but I'm only able to get enough to hold me until the next push. Then you grunt and moan as you unload into my mouth forcing me to swallow as the warm cum goes strait down my throat.

I don't know why but the whole act just turns me on and I moan as you pull out of my throat. Now you are putting something else in my mouth. I feel the ball gag go in and you pull my head up to fasten it. I try to say something but you have stopped me. Then my worst fear is happening...you speak and I don't recognize the voice.

" Well, well, you have been such a good little slut. How about we really get this party started now." Panic runs through me like a freight train. The door opens and I hear more voices.

"How is she? Looks like a hot piece of ass to me"

I try to struggle against the restraints to no avail. I am hooked in tight. I am now a restrained, gagged, blindfolded, and naked cum dripping slut. I moan and mumble something that you do not understand and I try to scream but I just hear laughter.

I try to count the different laughs and cannot count more than three before hands are all over me groping and twisting my nipples and slapping at my pussy. Panic has totally consumed me as the hands open and start to finger my dripping pussy. As much as I am frightened, my body betrays me and I can't help but respond to the attention to my pussy and tits.

"Hey this slut likes this shit..."

"Well then lets give it to her. We would not want to disappoint the little whore." Another voice chimes in.

A cock suddenly pushes towards my opening and slides in my pussy needing no prepping. I moan into the gag as my hips start to meet the thrusts and soon my whole world is spinning. The gag is removed and another cock takes its place in my mouth.

Hands are groping my tits and squeezing them hard pinching and twisting until I want to scream. The cock in my pussy is pounding without mercy at me. I am being violated and there is nothing I can do.

I give in to it. I must get through this and get back to Master. The man in my mouth cums first telling me how fucking hot my mouth is as he shoves his cock deep into my throat. This sends my pussy into convulsions as my orgasm overtakes me which in turns sets the cock raping my pussy into it's own orgasm.

The cock in my mouth is withdrawn and the gag is replaced. I try to swallow what I can of the cum that is still in my mouth so that I can breathe easier.

Another voice speaks " Turn this hot bitch over I'm gonna fuck her ass."

Then my restraints are removed one by one the whole time they are telling me that if I try to get away it will be the last thing I ever do. I comply and let them guide me turning me around until my head is at the other end of the bed and I am on my knees, ass in the air. I feel someone on the bed behind me.

"Oh yeah this is gonna be good." He says as his finger is inserted into my ass. Another is added mixed with the cum already dripping out of my pussy.

"This slut is so tight" he says and I moan out loud now.

I am so grateful that the restraints and the gag are gone. I feel a cock rubbing along the slit of my pussy then entering my pussy while the fingers are still fucking my ass. Then the fingers are replaced with the cock, inch by inch as it is invading my tight asshole, without stopping. My ass is slowly but steadily impaled with the invading cock. Then he starts fucking me slowly at first then faster and harder with each stroke.

There is no getting away and I now realize I have two choices either enjoy this or fight it. I have no idea how many men are here so fighting is not an option here.

"YES please fuck my ass!" I cry out meeting the thrusts in my ass. We start fucking each other like animals, no love only raw animal need.

Another cock is pushed against my lips and I open my mouth willingly taking it in. Then I feel another person on the bed and another cock is pushing at my wet pussy, I moan around the cock in my mouth.

"Fuck me, fuck me all of you" I say then suck the cock again like I needed it, as if it were the very air that kept me alive.

My whole body is on fire now and I cannot stop the orgasms from coming one after another as I am being used in every hole. Harder and deeper the cocks are giving my body this pleasure and pain mixed in a way that I can no longer tell them apart. It all becomes pleasure to me as I am wracked constantly with explosive orgasms. Then I feel my bowels filling with a load of cum and then my pussy and my mouth. I have truly become a cum slut for these men.

Nothing more to them but a receptacle for their spent loads. I am used over and over again this way for hours. I have lost count of the different cocks and no longer have any idea how many there were. They pull out of my battered and abused body one at a time. The one in my pussy last to leave.

I drop myself onto the bed totally exhausted and spent.

They all leave me alone for a few minutes then I hear the door open and close. They are gone. Still blindfolded lying there, my body so sore that I cannot move I hear your voice

"My pet, you have made me so happy tonight, take off your blindfold my precious pet"

I do as I am told and letting my eyes adjust to light again I see you sitting in the chair in front of the dresser. I can only smile as I realize that you were here the whole time by the smile that is on your face.

You come to the bed and help me to my feet and walk me to the shower and get in with me washing my body with such tenderness as I have never felt. Your hands so gentle on my skin. You dry me and take me to bed and hold me in your arms while we sleep together again just like any other night.