The Submissive Mistress Ch. 05

Story Info
Trish is double teamed.
1.5k words
4.22
39.6k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shadow cast over Trish - she could feel someone was blocking the sun - standing right behind her but she was unable to see who it was. Was it a man or woman? She felt hands on her bare legs - medium sized hands - basically smooth - but not so soft as to know if it was a man or a woman. The hands ran up and down her legs - tickling her as they lightly grazed her skin.

"Who is that mistress?" Trish asked - fully expecting Kelley to tell her for some reason.

"What does it matter slut - it's not like you can stop me." She said as she set the camera on the top of the handrail of the deck. She pointed the camera at the bound and helpless Trish and the mysterious stranger. Clearly Kelley was going to do more than video her next humiliation and spanking.

"You see my dear pet", Kelley began as she walked back to face Trish, "this is the fun part. You get to guess who is behind you. Who is seeing you tied to your picnic table, naked in your own backyard. If I show you the video - then you'll know - but I'm not sure I'm going to show it to you." Kelley couldn't be having more fun with Trish if she tried. She really liked fucking with Trish's mind.

The hands continued to roam about her body. As the foreign fingers moved higher they found her sex and it was very, very wet. Two fingers quickly plunged deep into Trish's slippery snatch - causing the bound woman to moan.

"Oh - ohh -ohh", she breathed as the fingers slid in and out and in and out of her pussy.

"I told you she would get off on this - I know she likes being helpless and being humiliated." Kelley continued as she watched her former boss pull against the ropes that held her tight to the picnic table.

"What I didn't know for sure until this morning was that she liked pussy too." Kelley said with a wicked grin.

Trish pulled her head up from the table and saw a gleam in Kelley's eyes - how did the girl know? She only looked at Kelley briefly this morning and yet this young woman had seen the lust in her eyes. Kelley looked down on Trish and saw that her guess was correct. Her boss did want to lick her pussy. Trish didn't even bother to try to deny it!

"I bet she wants to lick my pussy while you watch. It would totally humiliate her to have to lick her maid's pussy while someone she doesn't even know watches. Right slut? You want to lick my pussy? You want to lick up and down my nice wet cunt. Lick up all my sweet salty juice?" Kelley taunted as she pulled her silky red running shorts down and stood before Trish in just her red thong. The wide v of her pubic area was covered by the thong, but her pussy lips were clearly visible against the tightly stretched fabric. Trish shook her head no but she couldn't help but stare at the woman's nearly naked crotch.

"No? You don't want to lick my hot wet pussy slut? Is that what you're saying? I saw you shake your head no - but you're staring at my crotch like a hot little pussy licker. Admit it, you are a slut who likes to lick pussies! Do I have to spank your ass to get you to tell the truth?" Kelley threatened.

"No - yes - yes - yes -no - don't spank me." Trish whimpered as the fingers in her pussy found her G spot and slowly rubbed the fleshy mass in her womb. Her mind was in a sexual fog - the person who was fingering her knew what they were doing.

The fingers teased her clit with up and down strokes, bringing her to the edge of an orgasm, then stop. Then he or she would probe her pussy with deep firm strokes, rubbing her G spot and her cervix. If they touched her ass at the same time, she knew she would cum! She felt her ass pucker as they continued to tease her. She was on the brink, she wanted to cum so badly. Her ass twitched, hungry for a finger, a cock, a tongue, whatever! As if on cue the fingers left her dripping pussy and they pushed a slippery wet finger against her puckered ass. It slid in easily. She barely heard what Kelley was asking her.

"You seem to be confused slave. I want to hear you say it out loud. I want to hear you say that you want to lick my pussy. I want you to admit you're a pussy slave." Kelley said as she walked behind Trish. The fingers were quickly pulled from her ass leaving her hungry and wanting. She was almost able to focus for a moment before she felt the first smack on her ass.

Slap - slap - slap - slap - slap - slap!

Six, then ten, then twenty stinging hot slaps from Kelley's hand rained down on her taught cheeks. The slaps stung like bees stings. Hot little stings on her ass. Red hand prints flared on her ass as Trish pulled in vain against the ropes. "Yes - yes - yes!" Trish cried out after each slap.

"Yes what slut?" Kelley demanded - her body flushed with excitement and lust as she spanked Trish again and again. Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Yes I want to lick you!" Trish said in a throaty voice, "yes I want to lick your pussy." She admitted - acknowledging her submission to Kelley. Kelley stopped spanking her boss and let the other person move back into position, poking and prodding her pussy and ass.

"Don't let her cum yet - and don't say a word. I want this little mind fuck to continue. I don't want her know who you are until later." Kelley said as she pulled off her tank top and thong. She sat down and moved her pussy within inches of Trish's face. She spread her legs on either side of her head trapping Trish. She pulled her bosses head up and then slid her pussy under Trish's mouth and lips.

"Now start licking slut - and make me cum or I'll make it even worse on you. I'll bring your neighbors over to watch."

There wasn't anything else she could do, not that she didn't want to eat her, but being forced made it easier for her. Trish was ready to cum though from all the stimulation she was receiving. She felt her body tense and she was right on the brink when Kelley said,

"Don't you dare cum before I do slut or I'll leave you like this for neighbors to discover. How would you like to face everyone at the next block party, wondering who saw you naked and bound with a cherry red ass?" Kelley growled, she then motioned to John who was fingering Trish, "Stop touching her - I'm not sure this slave can control herself."

The hands left her super-sensitive clit and just lightly touched her skin. The hands glided over her warm exposed flesh. She felt her body calm down and focused on licking the hot sweaty drops coming from Kelley full red pussy.

"That it slut - lick up and down - stick your tongue in nice and deep. I'm going to get a cock and have you lick us both while we fuck. If you do a good enough job you might even get to cum."

Kelley encouraged Trish with more vivid descriptions of what was in store for her the rest of the afternoon. Images of cocks in pussy's and asses filled Trish's mind as she continued to lick her maids wet slit. She snaked her tongue deep inside the wet walls of Kelley's womb- licking up and down the woman's labia. Kelley grabbed Trish's head in her hands and mashed her face tight against her groin as she came in a loud moan.

"Oh yeah lick it slut - lick it lick it lick it!" she called out - loud enough for the two houses on either side to hear. "Ahh! yeah!" she cried out as she came in shuddering climax. Kelley let her hands slip free from Trish's head and sat back on her elbows and ass, her pulsing red lips just inches from Trish's face.

"You are a damm good pussy licker - I wonder if you suck cock as well?" Kelley said as she smiled at the person behind her. "I think he's ready to find out. But first I have to put this blindfold on you. I don't want you to know who it is you are going to suck off." With a devilish grin she motioned to the other person. John walked up behind her and slipped a sleeping mask over her eyes - shutting out the light and leaving Trish bound and helpless to see or move.

Trish tried to turn and look at the man but couldn't. She wondered just how far Kelley would take this. She didn't know, but she was as excited as she had ever been and she wanted more. She was such a slut...

=================

Next Trish sucks John's cock and takes it up the ass...