The Sultry Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoneHur7
BoneHur7
49 Followers

"Yes, I know," Sam said, laughing, and followed her into the room.

He glanced around and found the room fairly neat, except for her open suitcase, which revealed some of her intimate garments to his gaze. Sandra noticed him looking at them, and quickly closed the suitcase.

"I can't find my shoes," she said as she bent forward to look under the bed.

Her back was turned to him, and as she bent, her dress rode up over her thighs. Sam could clearly see her white panty, and the plumpness between her legs. His organ stiffened immediately, and to his chagrin he realized that the tip had slipped past the opening in the panel. He looked down at himself and could see the slight bulge. He thought of quickly packing his organ in properly, but just then Sandra straightened up, and turned around. She had found her shoes. Sam quickly pulled his hand away from his crotch, but not before she had noticed his movement. She glanced quickly at his bulge, and he could see a slight smile developing in her eyes as she looked into his face.

"Thanks so much for inviting me out for dinner. How do I look?"

"Gorgeous. It's hard to take my eyes off you. You are quite stunning, professor." He laughed at his joke.

Sandra laughed and came closer. She quickly kissed him on the cheek, brushing her ample bosom against his chest. As she stepped away and turned toward the door, her hand brushed across the bulge in his pants. He knew she had felt his arousal and that she had done it on purpose. Not to be outdone, he quickly reached across to open the door for her, making sure that his hand brushed against her breasts as he reached for the door. Sandra gasped at this unexpected move, and looked sharply at him. Sam winked and said, "After you, m'lady."

"Do you always flirt so openly with married women, Sam?"

"Sure, why not? I have not met a woman who does not like a little innocent attention to their charms from me. It makes for a fun-filled evening, don't you think?"

"I am sure it does, but I wouldn't call this "innocent."

"Call it anything you want, as long as you agree it is fun, Sam said, as he stepped out.

Sandra closed the door, and took his extended arm as they headed for the elevator.

They walked down the corridor to the elevator. Once inside, Sandra turned and stood facing him. Putting her hands on his shoulders, she said softly, "Sam, I really appreciate you having dinner with me."

"It's my pleasure, believe me." Sam pulled her into his arms, and lowered his head to kiss her.

Sandra turned her face, offering him her cheek. Then she forced herself out of his arms, and said softly, "You are a very attractive man. But I don't want to give you a false idea that I am being easy because I want your money for my research."

"Perish the thought, Sandra. I am just appreciating your beauty, and I can see that you are enjoying it. Don't let these unnecessary doubts spoil the fun. Here we are."

The door opened, as they separated from each other. They walked out to the parking lot, and got in the car. Sam looked at Sandra a few times during the drive to the restaurant, but she was quiet. Most of the time, she kept looking out of the window. A couple of times she looked at him and smiled but said nothing. Sam wondered if he might have gone too far with her. He almost started to say something, but changed his mind. He figured that she might relax after a drink or so, and it would be better to wait until she was ready to talk.

His hunch was right. Sandra visibly relaxed after a glass of red wine. They started to speak almost at the same time, and started laughing.

"You first," Sandra said.

"No, you first. I want to know why you were so silent in the car."

"Oh. I was thinking of my husband."

"Your husband? Are you regretting our meeting, and dinner date?"

"Oh, no, Sam," Sandra reached across the table, surprised. "I was just thinking about Ken because I forgot to call him before we left. He must be waiting for my call."

"Well, we can fix that," Sam said, and caught the attention of the waiter. "Is there a phone nearby? The lady would like to make a phone call."

"No problem. I will bring the phone to the table. Will it be a long-distance call, Ma'am?"

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"No, not at all. You can charge the call separately, or we can add it to the bill."

"Add it to the bill then," Sam said.

"No, no. I will pay for it, Sam. You don't have to."

"Don't argue with me, young lady," Sam said, "this night is on me. Besides, it is my fault that you missed the call. Please bring the phone."

"Yes, sir." The waiter disappeared.

Sandra shook her head, and said, "You are a big bully, Sam."

"I am a pussy cat. What are you talking about?" Sam said, feigning hurt feelings.

Sandra started laughing. She pressed his hand, and said, "You are really something. You know how to get away with anything."

"Thank you. Now, let's get down to business. I must have some excuse to charge this dinner to the expense account."

"Will you stop it? My cheeks are beginning to hurt, with all this laughing."

"I can fix that. Bend forward. Let me massage your cheeks and jaws. I am not kidding. Move forward."

Sam reached across and took her face in his hands. He gently pressed his fingers around her lips and jaw muscles. Sandra tried to look around, to see if any other patrons might be watching them, but Sam had her face in his grip.

"Don't worry about others. Let them look. Just relax."

Sandra gave up. She felt a slight arousal in her nipples at the forcefulness of this handsome man who insisted on having his way with her. For a wild moment, she wondered if he would be similarly aggressive in bed also. Then she blushed at the thought, and looked at him, trying to smile.

"Don't smile just yet. I am almost done," Sam said softly, as his fingers tenderly massaged her face for a few more minutes.

Then he sat back, patting her cheeks gently.

"There. How does it feel now?"

Sandra massaged her face lightly. With surprise, she said, "It does feel better. What other skills do you have, Sam, to seduce a woman?"

"Do you think I am trying to seduce you?"

"Yes. And you know it, too. You are quite a man, Sam. And I am enjoying all the attention."

"Well, you should. I am on my best behavior right now."

"Oh, my. What do you do when you are not?"

"You didn't ask that question. I have ignored it."

"Why? Are you afraid to answer?"

"Of course not. But I don't think you will like the answer."

"Try me."

Sam looked at her. He was getting turned on by the obvious signals she was sending at him. She looked so delectable in that low-cut dress, with her cleavage showing to advantage, that he could feel his arousal straining at the front of his trousers. He watched her face intently. Sandra matched his gaze for a few moments, and then looked away. She could feel the heat rising between her legs as she stared this attractive man. She knew he wanted her, and that she wanted him also. At the same time, she worried about what he might think of her. She knew he could help her with some research funding, but she did not want him to think that she was offering herself as a price for that favor. She was a happily married woman, and she did not want to cheat on her husband, even though the passion in her loins urged her to do so.

The waiter returned with the phone. With a sigh of relief, Sandra dialed home. She heard Ken pick up the phone at the other end. She looked at Sam. He nodded, and excused himself. He needed to visit the men's room anyway. When he returned, Sandra had completed the call, and was waiting for him. She smiled with delight as he sat down.

"What? Did your husband give you permission to flirt with me?"

Sandra started laughing. "God, you are persistent. What if I said yes?"

"Then I'd say that he is either an angel or a moron."

"He's not a moron, so that settles it. Now, can we change the subject, and do some business talk? You need that expense deduction, don't you?"

"Yes. Okay. I am serious now. Lay it on me."

"All right. Let me give you a summary of all my current and prior work in the process simulation area," Sandra said.

Sam listened intently. Sandra described the work she had done in graduate school, and what she was working on at the moment. She explained that the techniques she was working on had applications in many different fields, and started to give him specific examples. After about twenty minutes, Sam gestured her to pause, and took out a small notebook from his pocket. He made some quick notes in it, and nodded.

"I think I get the idea. Let me discuss this with the guys back at the ranch. How much money would you need to do a six month project?"

"Are you going to give me the money?"

"I didn't say that. I asked you how much. Don't say 'that depends on this or that."

"Well, you have to tell me what you want done, don't you think?"

"You are right. I think it would be better for you to talk to one of our people, and exchange some information first. Then they will decide if you can do what they need, and we'll go from there."

"Oh, Sam. How can I ever thank you?"

"Don't rush to thank me yet. I haven't given you a dime."

"But you have opened a door for me. That's enough. Leave the convincing your scientists to me."

"I am sure you will do fine. I am not being lewd, so don't glare at me like that. I mean it. I will do my best to help you get some funding, one way or another. I know some people in the funding agencies. No matter what they say in public, who you know does matter. Glad to help, Sandra. Now, enough business, let's eat something, and then retire for the night. When do you have to get up?"

"I have a flight at 3 p.m. That reminds me, Sam. Would it be all right if I kept my stuff in your room in the morning? I want to attend one session tomorrow, and then catch a cab to the airport."

"Don't bother about the cab. I can drop you off. And bring your luggage to my room. What time?"

"I get up early, Sam. Will that be a problem?"

"I don't think so. I get up at 5. How about you?"

"The same. Why do you getup so early?"

"Force of habit. Actually, I do my yoga exercises in the morning before breakfast."

"Really? May be I should join you."

"Be my guest. Do you know any exercises?"

"Only what I have seen on TV."

"Then you just better watch. These TV people don't do it properly."

"Why do you say that?"

"You are not supposed to yak constantly while doing the exercises. They are talking and looking at the camera instead of concentrating on their breathing and movements. They teach it all wrong."

"Okay, Master. I'll just come and watch."

"You do that. 5:30 a.m., sharp."

The waiter returned to take their order. They had a leisurely dinner. Neither of them spoke much. But she could feel the build up of sensual atmosphere between them. A few times she looked at Sam, looking for some signal that he was also as stimulated as she was. Sam was aware of her effort to read his mood. He was turned on, but with great effort, he kept it under control. Finally, they decided to leave after Sam had paid the waiter.

Sam got up, and went behind her chair, helping her up. She caught a glimpse of the slight bulge in his pant, and felt a tingle between her legs. As she bent forward to get up from the chair, the front of her dress sagged a little, giving him a clear view of her firm breasts. He noticed the arousal of her nipples, and smiled to himself.

As they walked toward the car, he pulled her closer, and said, "Thanks for a great evening. I hope you enjoyed it."

Sandra leaned against him, and looking up at him, replied with delight, "Yes. Thanks for a wonderful evening, Sam."

"You are welcome, beautiful lady. May I kiss you?" Sam asked as they reached the car.

"I thought you'd never ask," Sandra replied as she melted into his arms.

He pushed her gently against the car, and kissed her. Sandra opened her mouth, and felt his tongue push past her lips. She shuddered with pleasure, as he pressed himself into her, and moaned softly. Sam could feel the pressure of her breasts against his chest. He reached up to cup one in his hands, and pulled her harder into his aroused manhood. Sandra gasped, and pressed against him.

Sam broke the kiss, and quickly looked around. There were some people getting out of the cars in the next row. Gently releasing her hands from around his waist, he pushed away from her, and opened the door. Sandra gave a sigh, and got in the car. Sam walked around to the driver's side and got in.

"Let's get back to the hotel, Sandra. We have to get up early."

Sandra nodded, and put on her seat belt. She knew she had come very close to let him seduce her right there in the parking lot. She could still feel the heat and moist feeling between her legs, and knew that he was also quite aroused. She relaxed, knowing that he had acted like a proper gentleman, and not taken advantage of her weak resolve.

"Thank you, Sam, for being a gentleman."

"That I am. You are a very beautiful and attractive woman, Sandra. You are also very smart. I was quite impressed by your background and work. You don't have to use your charm with me to get what you want. I like you a lot. I will help you. So just take it easy now, and have a good night's rest. We'll go over some of the project ideas tomorrow, after I have digested all that you told me."

Sandra leaned against him, and turning her head, kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, Sam I appreciate it."

"You are quite welcome."

They kissed each other good night at her door. Sandra turned the knob and walked into her room, closing the door behind her. Sam lingered for a moment, watching the door close behind her, and then walked on towards his room.

Much later, Sandra lay in bed thinking about the evening. The light filtering through the curtains danced off her curvaceous form that was silhouetted under the thin sheet. She was naked under the sheet. Her nipples began to harden as she recalled the passionate kiss in the parking lot, and she moaned with pleasure at the memory. Using her hands, she gently rubbed her breasts, massaging her nipples. She felt the arousal in her loins, as she continued to rub her breasts. With a deep sigh, she spread her legs slightly and reached between them. Her fingers encountered the moistness as she caressed her bushy mound.

"Oh Sam, I wish I had the guts to let you seduce me in the parking lot," she murmured.

She pushed her fingers lower, and found her gently throbbing clitoris already out of its sheath and pulsating with excitement. She rubbed the hard nub of the flesh, moaning loudly as the intensity of her passion started building in her loins. With increasing arousal, she started rubbing her fingers rapidly across her slit, pushing first one and then another finger in her vulva.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh...." The sound involuntarily escaped her lips as she inserted her fingers deeper and began sliding them in and out with rapid frenzy. Suddenly, she arched her back and clutched her legs together, trapping her fist between her legs, the knuckles of her hand pressing mercilessly into her clitoris.

"Oh god.... oh god.... I can't stop... Saaaaaaaammmmmmmm......." Sandra heaved up against her hand with a loud moan, and gasped as a powerful orgasm shook her from head to toe. She continued to jerk her hips against the trapped hand, breathing hard to keep up with the tremor of lesser orgasms that raked her body. After several minutes, she fell back on the bed, her whole body wet with perspiration.

"Oh Sam... I wish it was your cock instead of my fist in my cunt right now," she murmured to herself, as sleep slowly took over.

In the adjacent room, Sam was lying wide-awake, thinking about the voluptuous professor who had aroused him so much. He looked down at his erect cock, standing up and pointing to the ceiling as he lay naked in bed, his hands tied behind his head. He could see the cleavage of her breasts in his mind's eye, and remembered her panty-covered mound earlier when she had bent forward to look for her shoes. He watched as his cock jerked sharply towards his belly. He reached down to take the shaft in his hand and began rubbing it gently. He pressed the hard organ in his grip and started pumping it slowly. The pleasure made him shudder as he stroked his inflamed cock, thinking of the sultry woman in the next room. He knew she was aroused, but wasn't sure if she would actually go all the way.

"You should be stroking my cock, Sandra. I'd just love to see your lips around it, baby," he whispered to himself, gently rubbing the sensitive ridge at the base of his glistening bulb.

He could see drops of moisture slowly oozing out of the tiny opening. He rubbed his fingertip in the drops of pre-ejaculate, and circled the sensitive tip with the wet finger. He rubbed the spot under the bulb where the two halves came together, a sharp breath escaping his lips as the unbelievable sensation caused his cock to twitch with pleasure. He began pumping his cock now in full strokes. The movement of his hand increases slowly in speed as his orgasm neared. Finally, unable to control the urge to ejaculate, he raised his hips up in the air, his hand stroking his wildly throbbing cock in a blur of pumping motion.

"Oh, man..." he shouted as his balls suddenly contracted, and a powerful jet of white semen shot out of the tip several feet up in the air. He watched the liquid as it shot up in an arc and landed on his chest. He continued to pump, as the cock throbbed and shot more fluid on to his belly and hands. Finally, he squeezed his shaft, pressing it down against the base, and moaned as the last of the fluid was squeezed out of him. Breathing heavily, he watched as the cock slowly deflated against his belly, resting in the hairy bush which was thoroughly soaked in his semen. After a few minutes, he got up and went into the bathroom. With a wet napkin, he wiped all the sticky fluid from his chest and stomach, and returned to bed. As he drifted off to sleep, he wondered if he could get her in bed before they parted ways. He wanted her, and knew that she would let him seduce her if he played his cards properly.

The next morning, Sandra was up early. She decided to wear a simple blouse and skirt, skipping the panty hose and garters. She wanted to travel comfortably. She quickly finished getting ready, and packed. She looked at her watch. It was still only 6 a.m. She hesitated, and then picked up the phone and dialed Sam's room. She hoped he would be up, as he had said he was also an early riser. Sam picked up the phone on the third ring.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Not at all. I've been up almost an hour now."

"Oh. Well, I thought I'd bring my stuff over if it was okay. I am all packed."

"Sure. I'll prop the door open. I am in the middle of my yoga. I'm almost done."

"I can wait."

"No, no. You can come over. I thought you wanted to see it."

"Well, yes, but it's okay. You are done anyway, right?"

"Almost. I have to do one more, which is a combination exercise. You can watch it if you like."

"Okay."

Sandra rolled her bags over to the next room, and slowly pushed the door, which was slightly ajar. She stepped in and closed the door behind her. There was light streaming through the light curtains, and a side lamp was on, its light reflecting off the polished base. When she turned, she saw Sam on the floor on his back, his head towards her. He lifted both his legs and propped himself up at the lower back, pushing himself up until his legs were straight up and he was practically resting on his shoulder. Sandra noticed that he only had his shorts on.

"Sandra," she heard Sam call out in a muffled voice," Would you mind coming over and supporting my legs for a bit; I need help in this part."

BoneHur7
BoneHur7
49 Followers
123456...8