The Sultry Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoneHur7
BoneHur7
49 Followers

"I know. That is why I planned this evening. Sam being here has just added more excitement to all this, Sandra replied, and then leaning closer to her cousin, she whispered, "I want you and Sam to be together before he leaves. He's a wonderful lover. You can tell he has experience, once you have enjoyed his skills. Are you game?"

"I think so. Are you sure he won't mind?"

"No, he won't. He is a gentleman, and a kind man. I am sure he will be wonderful with you. You can pick the time. Tonight or tomorrow before he leaves."

Ken and Sam were already out of the tub. Ken waved his wet towel at the girls, and said, "Come on, ladies. It's close to 7:30. I am starving after all this beautiful exercise. Get ready quickly."

Everybody shuffled out of the tub, and dried themselves. Sam put his arm around Kathy's shoulder, and they left the master bedroom. Kathy put her arm around his waist, and looked down at his soft cock.

"You are in good shape, Sam. May I ask how old you are?"

"Sure. I will be 50 in a few months. And you, if you don't mind my asking?"

"I'm 45. Not as sexy as Sandra, I'm afraid, but I am in good shape."

"Yes, you are. I overheard you say earlier that it has been a long time for you. I am sorry about that."

"Thank. I appreciate your concern. I hope we can do something about that together later. Sandra wants us to spend some time together, alone. She is excited about all of us having a good time without any inhibitions."

"That would be like her. I would be delighted to be your companion, Kathy."

"Thanks. I just might take you up on it."

They shook hands and went to their rooms to get ready. Sam knew that the night wasn't over by any means, having had some experience of the mischief Sandra was capable of playing. He felt energized by the Jacuzzi, and felt at ease with them. He began dressing, thinking of Kathy, and the possibilities that might present themselves later.

Chapter IV

When they got to the restaurant, Sam found himself sitting next to Kathy, across from Ken and Sandra. They chatted about various things while waiting for their orders. Kathy asked him if he and Sandra would be working together on a project. Sandra jumped in and said, "I hope so, Kathy. Aren't you, Sam?"

"Well, I probably will supervise it from our end, but you will be working directly with some of the scientists at Falconcrest."

"Are they as nice as you are?" Sandra asked.

"They are all nice fellows, but you will get much closer scrutiny from them, technically speaking, than from me."

"You prefer to give her a different kind of close scrutiny, right?" Ken said, and started laughing. Sandra elbowed him hard, and said, "Bite your tongue, Ken Richards. Is that any way to talk about your loving wife?"

"Oh, come off it, Sandy. I am just kidding. Besides, what I said is true. Isn't it, Sam?"

Sam just laughed, and said nothing. Kathy leaned over and asked him in a low voice, "Did you and Sandy have a fling at the conference?"

Sam looked at her, and the at Sandra, and said, "Seems to me that Sandra has already told you about it. You know already."

"Yes, but I wanted to hear from you."

"Yes, we did. She's a sexy gal."

"That she is," Ken said, pulling his wife closer and kissing her on the cheek.

The waiter brought their orders, and they got busy taking care of the delicious food. Ken nodded his approval of the taste, and said, "Thanks, Sam, for educating us on your cuisine. This is delicious."

"Do you cook, Sam?" Kathy asked.

"Yes. I can cook most of the things on the menu, but not all."

"Then you have to teach me," Kathy said.

"Sure, but we'll have to make it another time."

"Of course. I live in Iowa. I'll give you my address before you leave tomorrow. If you come my way, come and stay with me."

"Kathy!", Sandra exclaimed, "You work fast."

"Hey, it's not often that you meet a nice gentleman like Sam, you know. After seeing the two of you in that Jacuzzi earlier, I think I am ready to explore new relationships," Kathy said.

"But he's married," Sandra said.

"That didn't stop you, did it?" Kathy said.

"Now wait a minute, ladies. Please don't fight over me," Sam interjected, "I am sure Kathy has only the most honorable intentions, Sandra. Don't get jealous now."

Sandra started to say something in protest, but Ken pinched her in the ribs, and said, "Don't start an argument, Sandy. Let's enjoy the nice dinner. Sorry, Sam."

Sandra reached across the table to Sam and Kathy, and said, "I am sorry. I wasn't jealous. You surprised me, Kathy. That's all. Sorry about my reaction."

"That's okay," Kathy said, patting her hand, "I didn't take offense." She turned to Sam, and patted him on the thigh. "I like you, Sam."

"So do I," Sam replied, pressing her hand and holding it on his thigh. Kathy looked quickly at his face, and then at Sandra and Ken across the table. They were busy eating. Kathy quickly moved her hand up and touched Sam's crotch. She felt his response immediately, and she gave his growing tumescence a gentle squeeze.

"I like to spend the night with you, Sam," She whispered in his ears. Sam nodded, and pressed her hand harder into his arousal. Kathy looked across the table, and then quickly down at her hand. It was completely covered by the tablecloth. She rubbed her palm over his hardness. Sam shifted slowly without attracting much attention, and spread his legs further. Now Kathy had better access to him, and she cupped his crotch fully with her hand, feeling the stiff organ, and tracing her fingers around the tip. Sam was fully aroused, and reached down to pull the zipper. He guided her hand inside, and relaxed as her fingers curled around the edge of his jocky shorts to reach inside. She found the hard cock, and managed to get a grip on the tip with her fingers. She rubbed the tiny opening with her fingertip, and found the sticky wetness of the fluid at the opening. She looked at him and smiled.

"I am going to enjoy this, Sam," she whispered in his ears, and gently pulled out her hand. She licked her finger and winked at him. Sam smiled and pulled up his zipper. Then he leaned over to her, and said, "How about giving me a taste of yours?"

Kathy blushed, and slid slightly forward, opening her legs slightly. Sam managed to reach under her skirt, and found her soft panty. He found her wet already, and slid a finger around the edge to touch her soft lips. He wiggled his finger, and managed to tickle her clitoris.

Kathy gasped involuntarily. That caught the attention of her cousin and her husband to them. Sandra looked at her and gave a big, knowing smile, and winked at them. Sam smiled back, and continued rubbing his finger over Kathy's pussy lips, causing her to breathe harder.

Just then the waiter approached, and asked if they were ready for the dessert.

Sam gently pulled his hand out from between Kathy's legs, and said, "I think I'll pass the dessert for now." He winked at Kathy, and licked his finger.

Across the table, Ken and Sandra were aware of the fact that Sam and Kathy were up to something, since Kathy had a tough time hiding her flushed face. Sam paid the waiter, and they left the restaurant.

As soon as they were seated comfortably in the car, Kathy pulled Sam into her arms, and kissed him on the lips. Sam pulled her into his arms as well, and they kissed eagerly. He reached up and cupped her breast, massaging the flesh in his palm as he pushed his tongue deep into her mouth. Kathy responded with a deep moan, and whispered, "I can't wait to get home, Sam. I need you."

Sandra turned around in her front seat, and looked at them. She cleared her throat, and said, "Knock it off, you lovebirds. At least wait until we get home."

Kathy just waved her hand at her, and continued to kiss Sam, as they groped at each other. Sandra turned back, and said to Ken, "Gosh, Ken. Look at them. I am getting hot. Hurry up."

"Okay, okay. Leave them alone, will you? You'll have your chance," Ken patted his wife on the leg, as he turned into the driveway, "We are home."

Ken parked the car, and they got out. As soon as they were inside, Sandra pulled Sam in her arms, and kissed him.

"You two have fun, Sam. Make all the noise you want. Ken and I are going to do the same. Then we'll join you guys. I want to have a wild orgy tonight with all of us together. But first you and Kathy have your thing."

She took Ken by the arm and practically dragged him towards the master bedroom. Kathy and Sam walked back to their rooms, hand in hand. When they reached Sam's bedroom, he stopped, and said, "Your bed or mine?"

"Yours. You take charge of this night, Sam. I want to be loved, cuddled, kissed and fucked. It's been a long time since I had a nice sexual experience. From everything Sandy has told me, you can give me an experience I've been missing. So I want you to be in charge."

Sam smiled and stepped aside to let her in. He closed the door, and turned her around. Pulling her in his arms, he said, "Kathy, I really like you a lot. You are a beautiful and attractive woman. I want to make love to you."

Kathy nodded, and said, "I also want you to. Just tell me what you want me to do."

"Let's get out of these clothes, and then we'll just follow our instincts. How's that?"

"Okay, but I'm a bit rusty."

"Oh, you don't forget these things, Kathy. Let me undress you. I love to do that. It is terribly exciting to undress a woman slowly, and watch her beauty unfold."

"But I am not like Sandra, Sam. I am kind of fat and out of shape. I hope you won't be disappointed."

"Don't underestimate your attractiveness, Kathy. You have turned me on already. See for yourself," he took her hand and placed it on his bulge. Kathy squeezed it gently, and smiled.

"You are the sweetest man I have come across in a long time, Sam. Okay. I'm all yours."

Sam slowly unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. He lifted her breasts, clad in a soft, low-cut satin bra, and bent down to kiss the cleavage. His nose picked up her enchanting fragrance. He could see the hard nipples and the goose pimples on her smooth skin. He looked at her face, and saw her looking at him, excitement and shyness taking turns in her expressions. He reached around to unclasp the bra, and gently lifted the cups to uncover the breasts.

Kathy was a bit heavy, about size 38D, and the breasts sagged a little. She licked her lips and took a sharp breath as Sam opened his mouth and took a nipple between his lips. He sucked on it, and began massaging the underside of her breasts, pulling her towards himself. Kathy put her hands around his head, and moaned, pressing his face into her flesh, gasping with excitement as he took turns licking and sucking her nipples.

Sam pushed her gently toward the bed, and made her lie down. He lay next to her, and began sucking and playing with her breasts in right earnest. He always loved to play with a woman's breasts, knowing how sensitive most of them are in certain areas of it. He could see the blue veins on the underside of her breasts, where the skin was still milky white, obviously covered up during exposure to the sun. He kissed her skin, gently massaging the side of her breasts under the armpits. Kathy moaned, reacting strongly to his foreplay, and finding herself getting rapidly wet between her legs, as his massage and stimulation of her breasts drove her to a level of excitement she had not experienced before. Her late husband had never paid so much attention to her breasts, and she found herself getting terribly aroused to the point of orgasm, even before he had touched her mound.

"Oh, Sam. I have never felt so good before. Please don't stop what you are doing. I never thought I would be so aroused just with the breast play."

Sam smiled at her, and said, "I love the feel and taste of breasts and nipples. Something my wife made me appreciate. Her breasts are like yours. Very sensitive and wonderful."

"Don't you feel guilty cheating on her like this?"

"Well, sometimes I do. But she is not as much into sexual pleasure now as before. She knows I have a very strong drive and she doesn't. She knows she is not able to satisfy me nowadays, because she just doesn't enjoy it anymore. We have two grownup kids, and she's already into menopause. I guess it does things to a woman's body. She complains about dryness and pain and itching if we have intercourse before she is sufficiently aroused. So without explicitly saying it in so many words, she has let me know that she understands my needs and her inability to satisfy them. She probably suspects that I have relations with other women, but she does not bring it up. Neither do I. I suppose she does not want to embarrass me. I love her very much, and she loves me, too. So I guess, I feel it's okay to have some sex on the side when I feel the need, as long as I love her as much as I do. I'd never think of leaving her, Kathy."

"That's terribly sweet, Sam. I am touched by your honesty. I was feeling guilty about it, because I felt responsible for your cheating on her."

"Oh, no. Please don't think like that. It's okay. My wife won't give me a hard time about it. Now where was I?"

"You were sucking my breasts, Sam. Please do it more. I feel so light and beautiful, the way you are paying so much loving attention to them."

"But of course, Kathy. Your breasts are lovely. I want to make love to them later."

"Oh, yes, Sam. My husband also liked that. I used to love it when he would straddle me and put his cock between them and shoot all over my chest. Will you fuck my breasts like that?"

"Try and stop me, Kathy."

Kathy laughed, and kissed him hard on the mouth. "Be rough with me, Sam. Kiss me, bite me, fuck me as hard as you can. I want to scream at the top of my voice. There is so much suppressed desire in me for the last two years, that I can't wait to get blow out orgasms."

"You'll have Ken and Sandra dashing out of their bed if you scream loudly."

"I don't care. Let them come and watch. I want them to see how grownups fuck. Let's give them a fucking blow out show."

"Okay, if that's what you want," Sam said, laughing. "Right now, I want to explore your hidden charms."

He slid down towards her feet, and found the side zipper of her skirt. In no time, he had removed her skirt and slip, and was staring with lustful arousal at the plump mound, covered in soft, pink panties. He could see that she had a full bush of pubic hair that edged past the panty line. It always excited him to see a naked woman with a full bush. He had no liking for shaved pussies.

Sam slowly pulled the panties down, and took them off. He brought the wet crotch panel to his nose and inhaled deeply. Her erotic fragrance caused his already hard cock to twitch in excitement.

"You smell so exotic, Kathy, that I can't wait to taste you."

Kathy smiled at him, excitement showing in her face, as she opened her legs for him. Sam looked at her exposed pussy lips, glistening in the wetness of her love juices. Her pubic hair was already wet, and he could see small dewy drops of her secretions twinkling in her bush.

Sam spread her legs wider, and leaned forward. As soon as he had touched her love lips with his tongue, Kathy moaned, thrusting her hips against his lips.

"Yes, yes. Suck my cunt, Sam. Oh, God. It's been so long. Please suck my pussy." Kathy cried out in joy, as his tongue flicked her pussy lips and sought her clitoris.

Sam watched her intimate parts closely, and saw the little red button above her pussy lips. It was glistening with excitement, and almost inviting him to pull it out of its protective hood. He took it between his lips and sucked hard. Kathy cried out and heaved sharply upwards, shuddering as the first of many orgasms hit her. Sam stayed with her, pressing his tongue relentlessly across her pulsating love lips, as he sucked and licked her flowing juices. Kathy was beside herself in agonizing pleasure, and letting go of all her inhibitions, she screamed loudly, as her body shuddered in powerful waves of orgasmic tremors. Her eyes were tightly shut as she clutched the bed sheet in her fists, thrashing about in ecstasy as Sam continued his oral assault on her throbbing womanhood.

Unable to bear the sweet agony, Kathy grabbed his head and pushed him off, her body convulsing in sobs. Sam looked up, and saw the tears flowing out of her closed eyes. He immediately moved away from her legs, and slid up next to her. Taking her face in his hands, he kissed her on the mouth, and said, "I am sorry, Kathy. Are you okay?"

Kathy nodded wordlessly, and held him tightly. Sam put his head on her breasts, and kissed them. Kathy moaned, and said between sobs, "Please Sam. Don't do anything. It hurts."

"Sorry. Are you sure you are all right?"

"Yes, I am, Sam," Kathy wiped her tears and smiled at him, "Haven't you made your wife cry with pleasure like this? I felt so full of bliss when you sucked my clit that I couldn't bear it. I am not crying in pain, darling. You gave me the most incredible orgasms in a long time. Did I scream a lot?"

Sam laughed, and said, "You sure did. I am surprised Ken and Sandra are not here already."

Kathy smiled, and pulled his face towards her. Kissing him on the mouth, she said, "I don't care. I haven't had so much fun in a long time. How can I thank you, Sam?"

"You don't have to. It was my pleasure also. You taste wonderful, Kathy."

"Thank you. I can't wait to taste you, Sam. Give me a few minutes, and then you lie down. I want to suck you, and then I want to ride you. Can you last a long time?"

"I used to. I probably won't last very long when you suck me. I am too excited. You are extremely sexy."

"Oh, Sam," Kathy said, her voice trembling, "You know that's not true. I am not as attractive anymore, certainly not like Sandy. I am overweight and out of shape. But I love you for your kindness."

"Don't put yourself down," Sam said, pulling her in his arms, "You are attractive, Kathy. Sandra has a different kind of animal lustfulness about her. You are a mature woman, and your sexuality is different. I am being honest with you. I find you extremely sexy and desirable, because I can feel your maturity, and I know that you know far better how to please a man than Sandra does. She is a dynamo, but with a quick-burning fuse. You are not like that."

Kathy touched his face, and smiled. "Sam, I know you are being very kind to me, and I love you for it. I will do my best to give you as much pleasure as I am capable of. Now please let me undress you, and taste your manhood. I want to feel its heat and power in my mouth. Relax, my sweet lover, and enjoy my love."

Sam patted her head, and nodded. He raised himself on his elbows and watched, as Kathy slid down towards his legs, and began unbuckling his pants. She removed them slowly, and kissed erection through the shorts, rubbing her nose across it. She could smell his masculine aroma, and it excited her. She opened her mouth and grabbed the tip between the lips, squeezing the flesh gently through the rough cotton briefs. She gripped the cloth between her teeth, and gently pulled down. Slowly his underwear came off, exposing his thick pubic mound to her gaze. Smiling, she jerked her head, and pulled the underwear completely off. Sam's cock sprang loose from the confines, and swung across her face as it jerked up towards his belly.

Kathy giggled in delight, and immediately swooped down on it. Sam gave out an involuntary moan as her warm and wet lips encircled his swollen cock. Kathy pushed her head down over it, taking in almost the entire length of his nearly seven inches of hard meat in her mouth. She moaned with pleasure, and cupped his balls as she began sucking him with obvious expertise.

Sam closed his eyes and let himself be engulfed in the waves of incredible pleasure emanating from his loins. He began to respond rapidly to her expert skills, as she sucked and licked his throbbing cock, chewing his pulpy flesh at the tip with her gums and sending sharp bolts of pleasure through his cock. He realized that this woman knew what she was doing, and resigned himself for a massive explosion which he knew was imminent any moment.

BoneHur7
BoneHur7
49 Followers
1...345678