The Sultry Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoneHur7
BoneHur7
49 Followers

"Shhhhh... Keep your voice down. Your cousin... I mean Kathy is sleeping. By the way, she has bedroom number two. You told me to use that bedroom, and I walked in on her."

"Ooops! What was she doing?"

"Taking a nap."

"Oh, good. She didn't see you or anything."

"No."

Sandra got up and came to stand before him. "Okay, Sam. What would you like to drink?"

She was just a few inches away from him, and her waist was level with his head. He pulled her closer and kissed her on the mound, and said, "Anything is okay. You smell exotic."

Sandra pushed him away and said, "Later, Sam. You'll have your nightcap later. Ah! I hear Ken's car. Let me get something for you. Water, soft drink, beer, juice... what would you like?"

"I'll wait for your husband. What does he take?"

"That depend on the company. When his friends are here, they drown in beer. Other times, he will take a soft drink or a glass of milk. Here he is."

Sam got up and turned. A young man, with curly hair and a thin moustache, walked in and greeted them.

"Hi, I'm Ken. You must be Sam. Sandy has been raving about you. Glad you could stay with us." Ken hugged his wife and kissed her.

"Thanks, Ken. Are you sure it's not an inconvenience?"

"Of course not. Have you met her cousin?"

"No, not yet. I believe she's taking a nap."

Ken nodded. "Make yourself comfortable. I'll join you in a moment."

"What will you have, honey?" Sandra asked as he headed for the bedroom.

"Whatever Sam is having."

"He hasn't decided yet. He was waiting for you."

"Oh. Then I'll have a coke. How about you, Sam? You can have a beer if you like."

"No, I'll have a coke also. I don't drink beer."

Sandra disappeared into the kitchen. Sam found himself alone once again. He heard footsteps behind him, and turned. Kathy came down the hallway, and stopped momentarily when she saw him.

"You must be Sam. Sandy has been...."

Sam laughed and said, "She must have announced it all over town. You are Kathy, I take it."

"Yes, I am her cousin." They shook hands. Sam found that her handshake was quite warm and firm. She was an attractive lady, with a full figure and a disarming smile.

"I am pleased to meet you. Sandra was telling me that you are visiting here for a few days."

"Yes. I got bored at home, and decided to see my cousin. I hadn't seen them for a while."

Sam nodded. "I am sorry I am being a crowd here in your reunion, but Sandra wouldn't listen."

"Oh, no, no, no. You are quite welcome, Sam. May I call you Sam?"

"Please do. I appreciate your hospitality."

Sandra walked in with a tray with four glasses. "I thought I heard you, Kathy. Here's your favorite drink."

She turned to Sam and said, "Kathy loves lemonade. She won't drink coke or anything like that. Don't stand around like strangers. Sit down, please."

Ken walked in as they settled down. He went to Kathy and gave her a kiss on he cheek. "Are you feeling okay, Kathy?"

"Sure, why?"

"You don't take a nap in the afternoon usually."

"Oh. I started reading this book, and it got so boring that I fell asleep."

"What book is that?" Ken asked.

"It's one of those sequels... the first one turns out pretty good, and then everybody starts writing sequels just to cash in on the public stupidity."

Ken laughed. "That's for sure. Who's the author?"

"Nancy Friday."

"Oh, the fantasy lady," Ken said, "Her first book was pretty steamy, though."

"Well, this one's okay, too. But after a point, you kind of expect what's coming, and the excitement is gone." Kathy said.

"Well, guys," Sandra interrupted, "What do you want for dinner?"

"Whatever you decide to feed us, I guess." Ken said.

"I feel like eating out, honey. I had a hectic day today, thanks to Sam here," Sandra winked at him.

"Listen," Sam said, "Let's go out. I'll treat you. Pick a nice place. I'd much rather spend time with the beautiful ladies, than have them toil in the kitchen."

"No, Sam," Sandra protested, "You are our guest."

"No, no. No such formalities. Besides, it's on my expense account. Pick a nice restaurant, Sandra."

She looked at Ken. Ken shrugged his shoulder, and said, "Anything is fine by me. But I'd like to split the bill with you, Sam."

"No. It's my treat. It's not very often that I get to have the company of two lovely women in the same evening, not to mention a handsome young man like you."

Sandra punched Sam on the chest, and laughed. "You are back to your flirting self again, Sam."

"Well, what can I say? You bring out the worst in me."

Kathy burst out laughing, and so did Ken.

"That was a good one, Sam. I love it," he exclaimed, "Sandy does bring out the animal in men, doesn't she?"

"You said it, I didn't," Sam said, laughing. Sandra punched him again in the chest, and said, "I'll get you for this."

"Hey, take it easy. I am just teasing you. You look beautiful when you have that mock anger on your face. You are enjoying it as much as everybody else." Sam said. Kathy laughed again, and looked at Ken. There was a quick exchange of thoughts between them. Sandra was busy picking up the drink glasses, and so she did not see it, but Sam did. He made a mental note to be careful about teasing Sandra. She had the habit of being physical in a good-natured way, but he realized that Kathy might misconstrue that. Or would she?

"All right. What time do you want to go out? It's only 6 o'clock now," Ken asked.

"If it's okay by everybody, why don't we go out around 8 or so?" Kathy said, "May be you can make a reservation."

"Okay, let me do that. I'll call the restaurant. What kind of food do you want to eat? Say, Sam. You are Indian, right? They just opened a new Indian restaurant a mile or so from here, and we have been talking about going there. Why don't we go there, and have the expert explain the cuisine to us?" Ken said.

"That's great," Sandra said as she returned from the kitchen. We all love spicy food, but I have heard that Indian spices are not like any other spices. What do you say, Sam?"

"Perfect. I am glad we settled that. Now what do we do until then? We have a couple of hours."

"We could go for a walk, or ....." Sandra started to say, but Ken raised his hand.

"I have the perfect plan. We just installed a Jacuzzi in our master bedroom, Sam. Have you ever tried it?"

Sam shook his head.

"Oh, then you must. It's perfect for relaxation. There are six underwater jests that massage your feet or any other part of your body if you like, and you just float and enjoy the soothing feeling. What do you say?"

"Well, I didn't bring my swimming trunks," Sam said.

"You won't need them," Ken smiled at him and winked.

Sam realized what he was hinting at. They would be in the buff. The idea of seeing Sandra naked excited him tremendously. But he wasn't sure if Kathy would go along. With an effort, he avoided looking at her, expecting her to protest.

"Well, what do you guys say?" Ken asked again.

Sandra looked at Kathy, and raised her eyebrows. Kathy hesitated.

"I.... well, I think we should have a choice of clothing being optional, for the sake of our guest."

"Well, I wasn't sure if Kathy would be comfortable," Sam said, "I mean, I am an outsider, and it would be awkward for all of us."

"Do you feel awkward, Sam?"

"Well, yes. But if everyone is going to go for it, I'll go along."

"Okay. Let's do it then. It'll be fun. Let me go and get the water warmed up. Ten minutes. Go take your showers in the meanwhile. Come on sweetheart. Help me get the room ready," Ken said to Sandra, and headed back to the bedroom.

Kathy and Sam walked back to their rooms. At his door, Sam paused and turned to Kathy.

"I am sorry if I am embarrassing you."

"No, not at all. I was thinking more about you than me. I have used it before, but then only Sandy and I were there. I thought you might be more comfortable with something on. These two young hotshots like to flaunt their sexy bodies, but I am not so young any more. I am not ashamed of my body or anything, but after a certain age, and after bearing a couple of kids, you collect a few wrinkles and cuts on your body. I am used to it, but I thought you might be uncomfortable."

"Well, yes, of course. I have not been in a situation like this before. Sandra is indeed a knockout, and...."

"I know what you are going to say. Don't worry, Sam. Don't get self-conscious if you react to her body. She will probably get a kick out of it, and so will Ken."

"And you don't think that is wrong?"

"I'd be kidding myself if I felt prudish. Both of them have terrific bodies. Ken is also very attractive for a man. And they are quite open about it. Sandra loves to get men excited, but it is all good-natured fun. She doesn't fool around."

Sam smiled to himself. He said, "Well, I guess you are right. So what are you going to do?

"Well, I'll give you company. If you want to wear something , I'll also do the same. If you want to go in the buff, that's fine also. You have a good body, Sam. There is no reason for you to be bashful."

"No, it's not that. I was thinking of you. I didn't want you to feel awkward."

"Thanks, Sam That's very sweet of you. I'll be fine. I just hope you are not turned off if I decide to go in the buff."

"No, Kathy. You are a beautiful lady. I understand what you are saying. My wife is also like that. She is gorgeous, but age does make its mark, and so she doesn't look like a Calvin Klein model anymore. But she is quite attractive, and can turn a few eyes. So can you."

"Thank you, Sam. That was a very nice thing to say. See you in a few minutes. Do you want to use the shower first?"

"Okay. Thanks."

Kathy went down the hallway to her room, and Sam entered the bathroom. He stepped into the shower, and began scrubbing himself, wondering where the evening as headed.

Ken was already splashing around in the Jacuzzi when Sam entered, wearing a towel around his waist.

"Come on in. The water is nice and warm. The girls will join us soon. I think they are making some drinks in the kitchen."

Sam looked at Ken, and realized that he was not wearing anything. He could see Ken's lean body, and long arms as he continued to make waves in the water. He hesitated about removing his towel, but he had no choice. Ken saw his hesitation, and got up. He reached out and said, "Come on, Sam. Don't be bashful. You look just fine. Take it off."

Sam removed the towel and stepped into the Jacuzzi. Just then, Sandra entered, wearing a towel around her body, and carrying a tray with glasses filled with juice. She put the tray down nearby, within reach of everyone, and turned to look at the men.

"How's the water, honey?"

"Check it out yourself, Sandy. Take that thing off. Let our guest have a nice view."

Sandra laughed and winked at Sam. Then, with a flourish, she removed the towel and let it fall to the ground. She paused, letting the men take in her curvaceous figure, and then stepped into the water.

"Take my hand, Sam. I don't want to slip and fall."

She slid into the warm water, and gave him a hug. Blocking Ken's vision, she smiled at Sam, and gave a gentle squeeze to his soft cock under the water, and immediately floated towards her husband. They kissed, and groped each other for a few moments. Sam watched their play, and found himself getting hard. He turned his eyes away, and concentrated on the warm, relaxing massage his feet were getting from the jets at the bottom.

"Where's Kathy?" Sandra asked.

"Wasn't she with you in the kitchen?"

"She may still be in the shower," Sam said, "She let me go first, and I came here straight from the shower. She should be here shortly."

"Are you okay, Sam? I mean, we are not embarrassing you or anything, right?" Sandra asked.

"No. I'll get used to it. Are you sure Kathy would be comfortable?"

"Don't worry about her. She's usually not self-conscious about her body. But with you here, she might be. We''ll see'" Sandra said, " I hear her coming."

Kathy came in, wearing a loose-fitting dress, which covered her down to the knees.

"I see you have joined the buff parade, Sam," she commented.

"Well, you know what they say. When in Rome..."

"Yeah. So I guess I ought to do the same, eh?"

"Suit yourself, Kathy. You don't have to take off your dress if you don't want to, but once you get into the water, it might as well not be there, because you can't hide anything when the thing is wet," Sandra said.

"I know. Move over," Kathy said, as she approached the tub. She pulled the gown off over her head, and stepped in.

Sam noticed that she was rather plump, but not fat. Her breasts were large, and they sagged a little, but the muscle tone seemed to be firm. There were folds around her waist, with the telltale signs of childbirth. She had a dark, thin bush, and her thighs were quite stout. He noticed that there was no flab on her body, except for the folds around her waist, and she was otherwise in a good shape. He turned to talk to Ken as Kathy settled down in the water next to Sandra, not wanting Kathy to know that he had been staring at her.

For the next few minutes, Ken and Sam chatted about their work, and laughed at the jokes Ken was telling him. Sandra was busy talking to Kathy, but she was getting bored with nothing exciting going on. She decided to liven things up a bit.

She moved away from Kathy, and making her way between Ken and Sam, pushed him away from her husband. Turning to Kathy, she said, "Let's have some fun. You and Ken on one side and Sam and I on this side."

"Hey, what are you up to?" Ken asked. Don't start splashing water around, Sandy. The whole room will get flooded. We are not in a swimming pool, you know."

"I know, I know. I just want to have some innocent fun with Sam. You and Kathy do whatever you want."

She turned to Sam and pressed herself into him. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. Sam was surprised, and looked helplessly at Ken. Ken shook his head, and smiled.

"She's in one of her horny moods again, Sam. It's okay. Just play along. I am sure you will enjoy all the attention she is about to give you."

"You are not upset or jealous, Ken?" Both Sam and Kathy asked almost at the same time.

"Look, we are all adults. I think we all know what's going to happen. So let's not play coy, and just flow with it. I promised Sam that he will have a good time if he stayed back over the weekend, and I intend to keep my promise," Sandra said, breaking her kiss.

"Wait a minute, Sandra," Sam said, completely surprised, "You are not suggesting...."

"Draw your own conclusion, Sam. And don't look so shocked, for heaven's sake. You knew what I had in mind. Don't spoil it with a bout of conscience now."

"No, that's not the point. It's awkward for me to be in such a situation, with your husband and cousin in the same tub with us. Besides, you should take care of your husband."

"Oh, don't worry about me, Sam. Just relax, and enjoy her charms. We do this all the time. So you won't give me any nasty shock."

"But..." Sam looked at Kathy, almost begging for some help, because he was terribly embarrassed by all this. Kathy shrugged her shoulders, and said, "Sandy is a big girl now, Sam. When she was a little girl, I used to baby-sit her, and I would have spanked her then for her naughtiness, but now... even Ken doesn't mind. So relax, and enjoy, as Ken says."

"Well said, Kathy," Ken joined in, "And it would be rude for me to ignore a beautiful lady like you while Sam is attending to Sandy. So come closer, and let's also have some fun."

Kathy was surprised, but Sam noticed that she was also elated. He watched as Ken pulled Kathy in his arms and kissed her on the lips. Putting his hands around her waist, he pulled Kathy into him, and soon they were kissing passionately. Sandra turned Sam's head towards her, and began kissing him avidly. Sam let go of his reticence and responded to her. His cock became hard as Sandra's fingers encircled the shaft, and he pushed forward, grabbing her firm buttocks and pulling her into his erection.

Sandra moaned with delight, and parted her legs slightly. "Touch me down there, Sam," She whispered, gently pulling on the skin of his cock over the rapidly swelling tip. Sam reached between their bodies and pressed his fingers over her bush. He soon found her love lips, and inserted a couple of fingers in her passage. He could feel her sticky wetness, as he pushed his fingers further in.

"Oh god, that feels so good, Sam," Sandra moaned loudly, oblivious of her cousin and her husband just a few feet away. She pumped his cock in her fist, relishing its hardness and heat.

"Hold me, Sam. I want to ride you," she said softly. She lifted one leg up and placed it on the edge of the Jacuzzi, opening herself up for the penetration of Sam's cock, which was throbbing with extreme arousal by now. He looked quickly at Ken and Kathy, and found that Ken had already pinned Kathy down against the side and was thrusting his cock deep into her.

Sam grabbed Sandra by the butt, and lifted her slightly, driving his cock all the way into her. Sandra moaned loudly, and said, "Yes, yes. Ram it in, Sam. I love it. How are the other two doing?"

Sam turned her around, so that she could see for herself.

"Yeah, honey. Way to go. How's he doing, Kathy?"

"Just great. It's been such a long time. Your husband has a nice, long cock. Thanks for letting me enjoy him."

"Oh, the pleasure is all mine, believe me," Ken said, as he thrust forward, "For a mother of two, you are pretty tight, Kathy. I love it, baby. Just tell me what you want me to do, and I'll be delighted to pleasure you in any way you want. Are you having fun, Sandy?"

"You bet. Sam's a great lover, honey. I told you before. Ram it in, Sam. I want to have an orgasm before we go out for dinner."

They began enjoying their lovemaking in the warm water, unmindful of all the water that was spilling over the edge. Sandra reached down between her legs and grabbed Sam's cock as he plunged in and out, and began thrusting against him. She found her clitoris and started to rub it harder as her intensity increased. Soon she was panting and moaning. As she reached her climax, she arched her back, and screamed, squeezing her thighs together to trap Sam's cock. Sam could feel his own climax approaching, and he held on to her butt, ramming his cock one last time before exploding deep into her passage.

All the moaning and shouting from Sandra triggered Kathy's orgasm, aided by the formidable cock pounding her tunnel, unused in a long time. She wrapped her legs around Ken's slim waist, and thrust forward, taking advantage of the buoyancy of the water and hooking heels over the side of the tub for leverage. Ken felt the contractions of her cunt muscles, and shuddered involuntarily as his cock twitched in her tight grip. He groaned loudly, ramming her with a massive thrust.

"Oh, yeah... take it, baby. Take all of it. Let me flood your pussy with all the juice you can handle. Yeah, baby. Here's one more load for you," he shouted, thrusting himself repeatedly into her passage.

When they had all climaxed, they just settled down in the warm water, letting all the fluids to seep out of their bodies into the water. Sandra kissed Sam and said, "That was lovely, Sam. I hope you enjoyed it also."

Sam just nodded and smiled. Sandra quickly floated over to her husband, and kissed him.

"Thanks, honey, for not getting jealous."

"You should be jealous, Sandy. Kathy is great. I mean...."

"That's okay. You don't have to describe it. I know what you are going to say," Sandra laughed, and turned to Kathy.

"Did you enjoy it, cousin?"

"Yes, Sandy. I can't thank you enough for sharing your husband like this. I had not expected it, but I enjoyed it. It's been a long time, you know."

BoneHur7
BoneHur7
49 Followers
1...345678