The Sultry Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoneHur7
BoneHur7
49 Followers

Sandra walked over, and stood above him, looking down. Sam's eyes were closed. "Grab my legs by the ankles and pull them up as much as you can."

Sandra grabbed his ankles and pulled. She had to adjust her position to get enough leverage by placing her feet on each side of his head as she stood right above him. She looked down to see if his eyes were still closed. But she couldn't see his face. Instead, her gaze fell on his shorts. Through the opening in the leg of the shorts, she could clearly see his genitals. She saw his hairy balls, and noticed that his cock was dangling upside down, having slipped out from inside the shorts. She felt a sudden stirring between her legs at the erotic sight, as she watched his semi rigid organ resting gently against his stomach.

Sam opened his eyes, when he realized that she was not able to keep his legs straight up, and found her standing directly above him. In the reflected light, he saw the crotch of her purple panty, and a few stray pubic hair that had slipped around the edge. He saw a small dark spot forming in her crotch, and realized that she was getting aroused. "She must have seen my cock," he mused, and smiled to himself.

"You are on the wrong side, Sandra. Go around to the other side. Then you can support me better."

Sandra quickly moved over to the other side, having no idea that he had seen her panty and her arousal. Sam pulled his legs over his head, and went through some additional movements before swinging his legs back to the floor. All this movement had pushed his shorts up around his waist, and his genitals were now completely exposed to Sandra's gaze. She looked at him, and squirmed uneasily, standing at his feet.

Sam rolled over and got up, and said, "That's it for today."

He saw her flustered face, and smiled. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing... I just... never mind."

"...saw my cock, right?"

"Yes," she whispered, blushing.

"I hope you liked what you saw."

"Yes. It looked nice."

Sam found himself getting hard. He remembered the intimate kiss the previous night, and his intense orgasm. He smiled at her, and said, " Did it turn you on?"

Sandra was staring at the tent in his shorts. She looked sharply at him, and blushed even more. Sam laughed, and said, "Well, I need to take a shower now," and pulled his shorts down as he turned towards the bathroom.

His cock sprang free, making her gasp in surprise. He turned to her and said, "You like it, don't you?"

Sandra said nothing. He saw her nipples harden, and decided to make the move. "I saw your panty getting a wet spot when you were standing over me."

Sandra blushed, and looked at him. Sam went closer, and took her hands in his. Pulling her closer, he placed her hand on his erection. Sandra looked surprised, but did not pull her hand away. Sam lifted her chin and kissed her on the lips. Sandra opened her mouth slightly, and gasped as his tongue pushed past them, her hands involuntarily clutching his cock. It hardened further, and he pressed himself forward against her, pulling her into himself by placing his hands on her butt. He kissed her hard, pulling up her skirt and caressing her panty-covered butt.

Sandra moaned as she found herself getting terribly aroused, and offered no resistance. Sam hooked his thumbs under the elastic of her panty and slid it down over her hips. Sandra stepped out of it without a word, and with a sudden impulse, flung her arms around his neck, as he lifted her skirt to press the tip of his cock against her mound. She opened her legs, and found his cock pressing into the folds of her pussy. Sam felt her crotch and found that she was quite wet. He picked her up in his arms and laid her down on the edge of the bed. Lifting her legs and spreading them, he looked down. He could see the glistening lips and folds of her pussy, and the inviting pink flesh of her passage, as it opened up to welcome the swollen tip of his cock. He looked at her. Her eyes were closed. He leaned forward, gently pushing his cock into her. Sandra moaned loudly, and grabbed the bed sheet in her fists as his cock penetrated her moist passage. Sam fell on top of her, and kissed her hard, at the same time pulling the blouse out of her skirt. He found her voluptuous breasts clad in a sexy bra that hardly could contain the full orbs. He remover her bra and began sucking on her hard nipples, squeezing and caressing her firm flesh. He began moving in and out of her, fucking her with a steady rhythm. Soon he was near his orgasm.

"You okay if I come inside you?"

Sandra nodded, and clasped her legs around his waist. She began thrashing about as her own orgasm became imminent.

"Oh, god... fuck me harder, Sam. I am too close; don't come before me. Harder, harder... don't stop." She heaved her hips up against his downward stroke, and moaned loudly as she tottered on the brink. The contractions in her cunt sent Sam over the edge at the same time, and he exploded in a massive load of his juice in her. Sandra cried out at the same time, as her orgasm swept her away in a tidal wave of bliss. Sam continued to ejaculate for a few more moments, and Sandra hung on to his cock until it began to shrink and finally slipped out of her.

Sam got up and stepped away from the bed, and looked at the semi-naked woman lying before him, her legs still wide open, and breathing heavily. She was beautiful, and so damned sexy. He felt his cock begin to rise again as he eyed her naked pussy, and her firm globes. Sandra opened her eyes, and looked at him. She smiled, and said, "God, that was beautiful. You have such a big cock, Sam. I loved it. My god, you are already hard again."

"Well, what do you expect when you are lying there with your pussy wide open?"

"I had a real big orgasm, Sam. I can't take your cock again so soon."

She got up and straightened her clothes.

"Listen, I am heading for the shower. Why don't you take off your clothes and join me?"

Sandra thought about it. She eyed his gently throbbing cock, and felt her pussy getting wet again.

"Okay, I was planning to take a nice shower after I get home tonight, but what the heck. I'd love to feel that cock of yours in my mouth this time."

"It's all yours, baby."

As soon as the shower started, Sandra went down on her knees and took his cock in her mouth. She sucked him avidly, licking his balls and base, and gently chewing on his glans. Sam stood under the shower, watching the water cascade down his body on to the beautiful woman who was eagerly sucking him. He felt a tenderness for her, and on an impulse, he bent forward and lifted her up to her feet.

"Sandra, let me taste your pussy, and then after the shower, let's eat each other on the bed. It will be more comfortable."

"Okay, but let me suck you for just a bit longer. I love the feel of your hard cock in my mouth. Ken is not as big as you, and I want to really swallow you all the way to the base."

She went down on her knees again and began sucking him with greater energy. She almost got it all the way in her mouth, but then she gagged when the tip hit the back of her throat. She pulled it out, and exclaimed, "Wow, how big is this thing?

"About 71/2 inches. Why?"

"Ken is only about five inches. No wonder I felt so stuffed earlier. Can I ride you later?"

"Are you planning to skip the morning sessions?"

"To hell with the sessions. I came here to try and get some new grants for my research. If you promise to get me some funding, I don't need to go to the sessions. I'd rather fuck you instead."

"All right. I'll get you the money, but I would have done that regardless."

"I know. And I wanted to fuck you last night, even if you did not promise any funding. You are a damn sexy man, Sam."

"What are you going to tell your husband?"

"Ken? He's okay. I will tell him something. Don't worry about him."

They dried themselves, and went out. She pushed him down and climbed on top of him. Grabbing his hard cock, she straddled him and began rubbing the tip against her cunt lips. Her clitoris began to swell, and Sandra moaned with pleasure as the tip of the cock rubbed against it, sending tremors down her legs.

Sam watched her as she slowly lowered herself on his shaft, until it was buried to the hilt in her tight passage. She leaned forward and hugged him, resting on his body. Kissing him with passion, she said, "Sam, I would like you to visit my lab some time, and meet my husband."

"What? Are you sure?"

"Sure I am sure. I promise you, you won't regret it. I know you will like my lab, and I want to show you all the facilities we have and stuff."

"Sandra, there is really no need for that. I told you I will get you the grant, and I will. You don't have to sell me on it."

"I am not. I want you to meet Ken and spend a day or two with us. Don't argue with me, and now just lay back and let me fuck you. It's been a long time since I had such a beautiful monster in my pussy."

"You are a slut, you know that?"

"So what? You are fucking enjoying it, too. So just shut up, and enjoy the ride."

Sam shrugged his shoulders, and watched the beautiful woman riding up and down on his erection, her breasts bouncing with her every movement. He found the sight quite erotic, and felt himself stiffen even more. Sandra immediately felt the swelling of his cock, and she leaned forward, moaning. She began thrusting her hips hard against his cock, slamming her pelvis against the stiff shaft penetrating her dripping cunt. Sam held her down by the waist, and kissed her hard.

A deep moan escaped her throat as Sandra reached her peak. With a cry, she clutched her cunt muscles and slammed forward, her whole body shaking uncontrollably as the orgasm swept her. Sam could feel the contractions of her vagina as her muscles repeatedly gripped and released his cock, pumping him with all their fury. Sandra paused to take a deep breath, and began assaulting him again, finally screaming with lust as she toppled over with am eye-popping orgasm that left her gasping for air. Her cunt gripped his shaft in a tight grip as she held on to him.

Sam could not hold out any longer. He relaxed his leg muscles, and immediately his cock stiffened and twitched. He felt it extend deep inside her passage and jerked sharply as a searing, hot flood of semen shot forth, drenching her womb and making her shudder with another orgasm. Sandra started sobbing with pleasure as the repeated eruptions of his cock filled her until the juices began dribbling out of her. They lay in each other's arms for several minutes, enjoying the intimate union of their bodies.

After sometime, Sandra slowly started to roll over, and screamed as soon as the movement of his cock sliding out of her passage caused another mild orgasmic contraction in her cunt. She slowly raised herself off his organ, and slid down next to him. She looked at him and smiled.

"That was the best fucking orgasm I have had, ever. You have the best fucking cock, Sam."

"Do you always talk like that when you fuck?"

"Yeah. It's fucking exciting to talk like that. I love to fuck Sam, and yours is the best cock I have fucked in my life. Honest."

"Thanks, Sandra. You are also a hot little cunt yourself. Now we have to take another shower, and then we better get out of bed. The maid service will be here soon."

"I guess you are right. But if the maid saw your cock, she'll probably beg you to fuck her also."

"You are crazy. Now stop talking like a slut and let's get ready." Sam slapped her on the butt.

It was almost 9 a.m. when they finally reached the conference hall. The rest of the morning went past in a blur, as Sandra walked about in a trance, savoring the memory of the wanton lovemaking session she and Sam had enjoyed. After lunch, they went back to his room to retrieve her luggage. As she checked all her stuff, Sam fondled her breasts and butt, probing her panty covered cunt with his finger. Sandra squirmed and looked up at him.

"Do we have enough time for a blow job, Sam? I want to suck you and drink your cum before I go. You didn't let me do that in the shower. I promise you, you will love it."

"Sure, we can make it. Help yourself."

Sandra immediately pushed him down on the bed, and unzipped his pants. Sam was already hard. Sandra pulled out his hot, throbbing cock, and began to suck him. Sam closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of her warm lips and tongue sucking his cock and balls. Sandra licked his shaft, and his balls, and probed the base of his glans with the tip of her tongue. Sam turned her around and pulled her panty down. He inserted two fingers in her pussy and started finger fucking her, watching the contractions of her cunt muscles, and the slow drip of her love juices coating his hand. He curved his fingers and began rubbing them along the front wall of her vagina. Soon he found what he was looking for. As soon as he touched the bumpy spot, Sandra jumped and fell away from his cock, thrusting her hips against his fingers, and screamed.

"Oh my god... oh my god... what are you doing to me, Sam? Please stop, I can't take this torture..... aiyeeeeee... " she gasped and heaved as her body shuddered with a powerful orgasm.

She lay next to him, breathing heavily, tears running down her cheeks and her thigh muscles fluttered in unceasing contractions. She lay there for several minutes, and then turned to look at him.

"I don't know what you did, Sam, but that was the best fucking orgasm... even better than the one earlier. It hit me so fast. What the hell did you do? Never mind, but don't distract me now. I want to drink your fucking juice. Let me suck your cock without another fucking orgasm. I can't take it anymore."

"Sorry. Suck me, baby. I won't touch you."

Sandra took his cock back in her mouth and began sucking him earnestly. The sight of her drenched cunt, her wet pubic hair and the smell of her sex was driving Sam wild. He concentrated his attention on his balls, and watched her pretty face bobbing up and down on his cock. Soon he felt the stirring in the balls.

"I am ready when you are, Sandra," he said.

"Let it come, Sam. I want to suck every goddamned drop of semen out of your balls before I am through with you."

"No problem. Drink to your heart's content."

Sandra gripped the base of his cock, and began pumping his rapidly. The cock twitched and stiffened. Sandra was ready. She clamped her lips around the tip, as Sam heaved up against her mouth and grunted. A sticky white jet of semen shot out of the opening into her mouth. Sandra gulped and started sucking as more liquid shot out of the cock. She licked his shaft and balls, and drank all the juice he could shoot in her mouth.

Finally, he pushed her away, and said, "Enough already. You better get dressed, or you will miss your flight."

"Then I'll just come right back here, and fuck your brains out all night."

"Get your mind off sex, woman. Come on, let's go."

"Okay, okay. I was just kidding."

Sam dropped her off at the airport. He promised to visit her university in a couple of months after he had arranged for a research grant for her. She kissed him deeply, and said goodbye. Sam watched her disappear down the gangway, and returned to the hotel. He felt sore in the groin, as it had been a long time since he had ejaculated so much in such a short time. Shaking his head, he turned toward the restaurant. All the love sessions and orgasms had depleted his strength. He needed some nourishment. He marveled at the insatiable lust of this young professor, and wondered what her husband was like. He wondered if the couple engaged in such extramarital escapades with full knowledge of each other.

As it turned out, he soon had the opportunity to find out. Even his seasoned mind had not expected what greeted him when he visited the university two months later.

Chapter II

Sam turned to pick up the telephone, a slight flicker of annoyance crossing his face. "Why can't people just use e-mail, instead of wasting my time on the phone?'" he muttered to himself, as he lifted the receiver. His eyes were still on the computer screen, looking at the graphics he was working on for the report he had to finish that day.

"Yes, this Sam Mahlinger," he said to the phone, trying to balance it on his shoulder and typing on the keyboard at the same time. The phone slipped off his shoulder and landed heavily on the carpet.

"Damn. I should get one of those headphone things. Then I will be reduced to a bloody receptionist, answering all these idle people who have nothing better to do than yak on the phone," he said loudly to himself, as he picked up the receiver, and put it to his ears.

"Hi, Sam. This is Sandra. Sandra Richards. We met....."

"Oh, hi Sandra. How are you?", Sam's face lit up.

"I am sorry I caught you at a bad time, it seems."

"No, it's all right. I am in the middle of finishing this blasted report, and I am behind. What did you have in mind? Where are you calling form?"

"From my office. If it is a bad time, I can call you later."

"No, it's okay. I always have time for a beautiful lady like you."

"You flirt! Don't you ever stop?"

"Why? Do you want me to stop flirting with you?"

Sandra blushed, recalling their intimate sessions just two weeks earlier at the conference. "No, I don't want you to stop. It is rather exciting. Anyway, the reason I was calling is to officially invite you to visit my lab and see the work we are doing. Did you talk to your scientists yet?"

"Yes, I did. Hasn't anyone contacted you yet?"

"No. That was another thing I wanted to ask."

"I will check on that today. When do you want me to visit you?"

"Well, as soon as possible." Sandra lowered her voice. "Ken wants to meet you. I told him about us."

"My goodness, woman. Don't you keep any secrets?"

"Why, Sam? He's my husband."

"I know, I know. Well, if he didn't blow his top about it, then he is a better man than I thought. How did he react?"

"Let's just say that he didn't let me sleep that night."

"That bad, eh? Okay, I think I want to see this dude. Let's see. I am open week after next. Is that too late?"

"No, that's perfect. The exams will be over by then, and all my students will be in the lab."

"Okay. Let me check on a few things, and get back to you. Do you have e-mail, Sandra? I prefer that. These phones are a nuisance."

"Sorry about that. Yes, I have e-mail. Let me do this. I'll send you a message, and attach a copy of the proposal I just submitted to NSF. My funding is running out in two months. I need to get something by then. Do you think you can help?"

"I told you I will. I won't let you down. Are you looking for some stop-gap funds or full-scale funding."

"Anything will do, Sam."

"Okay. Send me that proposal, and I will authorize $10,000 immediately, and then we will work out a proposal and funding amount, and roll the $10,000 into that later."

"Oh, Sam. You are an angel. How can I thank you?"

"I am sure you will think of something."

"Yes, I will, Sam. I promise. You won't regret it."

Sam laughed and said, "All right, Sandra. Send me that proposal and I'll get back to you about when I can come out there. I take it you don't want me to bring anyone else along, do you?"

Sandra blushed. "Sam, you are so merciless. You decide. But can I ask you a favor?"

"Another favor?"

"Yes. If you plan your trip close to a weekend, I'd love to have you spend it with us."

"Oh. Well, in that case, I have to come by myself, isn't it?"

"I knew you'd get the hint."

"I got it, I got it. You are pretty wicked, you know that?"

"Yes, I know. I can't wait to see you again, Sam. Bye now. I don't want you to get mad at me for taking up so much of your precious time," Sandra lowered her voice, and said, "Sam?"

"Yes? Why are you speaking softly?"

BoneHur7
BoneHur7
49 Followers
123456...8