The Sultry Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy sensed his arousal, and knew he was close. She quickly looked at him, and saw that his eyes were closed, and he had a look of extreme concentration. Happily, she began sucking him, plunging her head up and down rapidly as her lips clutched the throbbing hot shaft in a tight grip. Sam moaned and shuddered, as he felt the juices churning in his balls. Kathy felt the churning also, as she cuddled them in her palm.

"Come for me, my lover. Fill me with your juice. I want to drink all of it," she said, pumping his shaft rapidly as she watched the tip of his cock carefully. Sam heaved up as his juices came flooding down his shaft. Kathy was ready. She grabbed the swollen tip in her mouth just as he exploded, filling her mouth with a huge load of white fluid. The force of it caused his semen to splash across her face, and she watched in amazement as he erupted again and again, sending jets of white, frothy semen in the air, and down her hands as she continued to pump him. She quickly took his cock in her mouth as it began to lose its hardness, and sucked him dry. When she had completely cleaned him off, she slid over his naked body, and lay on top of him.

"That was so lovely, Sam. You taste wonderful."

"You give great head, Kathy. I can't believe I came so much. It was just wonderful."

"I'm so happy you enjoyed it, Sam. Let's rest for a while, and then I want you to fuck me. Your cock is so beautiful. I didn't realize it would be so big."

"It's not that big. Lots of men have longer cocks than mine."

"It's not the length, Sam. I am talking about its diameter. The girth is so big, I had to struggle to get it in my mouth. I know I am going to enjoy it going in my pussy. I feel like a teenager with her first cock."

"Thank you. I will do my best to give you as much pleasure as I can. Let's rest for a while."

Kathy cuddled up to him, and kissed him. She really liked him, and knew that it would be a long time before she would meet such a nice person again.

After a few minutes, Sam looked at her, and said, "There was a time when I could get it up in less than fifteen minutes after my first orgasm. I was so envious of women then, because they can have multiple orgasms one after the other, and we men can't. But now I enjoy the afterglow a lot. It makes me feel very close to my lover, and it is important to me."

"So do I, Sam. I never felt so wonderful after an orgasm before. You are a wonderful man, and now I know how wonderful you are as a lover. I know that, after tonight, I am going to miss you a lot. I want this night to be most memorable for both of us. I'd like for us to spend it together."

"Of course."

"I mean, I don't feel like having Ken and Sandy join us. This is so beautiful. If they come in, it will turn into an orgy. I'd rather have you for myself tonight. Do you mind?"

"Of course not. I am delighted that you find me so desirable."

"Thanks, Sam. Is it okay if I fall in love with you, because I already have." Kathy laughed, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Well, that's fine by me. I am flattered. You are a lovely lady, Kathy. It's my pleasure to be your lover tonight."

"I love you, Sam," Kathy said, and her voice trembled. Sam pulled her into his arms, and kissed her. Kathy began to cry.

"It's okay, darling. I love you, too. I'll be with you all night, and make love to you as much as we can both handle it. Don't cry, Kathy."

"I can't help it. I haven't felt so close to any man since my husband died, Sam. Let me cry, please. I need to let it out. I've been so lonely the last few years. Please hold me, Sam."

Sam held her close, and caressed her face, as Kathy sobbed in his arms. He lay there, wondering what would happen in the morning, and in the days and months to follow. He could feel her pain and loneliness, and his heart went out to her.

Much later, he slowly pulled his arm out form under her, and gently placed her head on the pillow. Kathy had fallen asleep, and her face had relaxed in a sweet, happy expression. He kissed her forehead gently, and got up to go to the bathroom. As he relieved himself, he wondered what Ken and Sandra might be doing. He decided to check on them and return quickly before Kathy woke up. He did not want her to find herself alone in the room when she awakened. He had a promise to fulfill. He had to make love to her.

The thought caused him to become erect again. He paused at the door, and looked back at the sleeping woman. He realized that, in her own mature way, Kathy was a very attractive woman. His gaze fell on her moist mound, still glistening from her earlier orgasm. His cock twitched and jerked upward as the erotic sight of the lovely woman brought him the realization that he wanted her. He decided not to bother about Ken and Sandra, and returned to the bed. He was going to awaken the sleeping beauty with a kiss and then make passionate love to her. He realized how much he needed to experience the loving confines of her slippery passage around his throbbing cock.

Sam slid into bed slowly, careful not to awaken Kathy, as he stretched alongside her. Kathy turned in her sleep and pressed her back against him, her butt resting in the cradle of his legs as he positioned himself behind her. Sam put his hand over her, and gently pulled her into him, his palm firmly grasping her breast. He felt it harden at his touch, as Kathy moaned softly in her sleep.

Sam pressed himself into Kathy's warm body, and immediately his flaccid cock began to stir as it found its way between her legs. Sam repositioned himself, holding his cock at the proper angle so that it pushed in the crack between her buttocks. He pressed it in, and felt it grow as it probed the soft flesh. Kathy stirred and turned around. She opened her eyes, and saw him. She smiled sweetly, and said, "I love you, Sam. You are such a wonderful lover. I really enjoyed this a lot," she grabbed his semi-erect cock and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Did you have a good nap?"

"Yes. Did you also have a nap?"

"No. I am not sleepy."

"You are still horny, aren't you? You know how to flatter a girl, Sam. I appreciate that. Do you want to make love again?"

"Not necessarily. I don't mind just cuddling up like this. I wonder what Ken and Sandra are doing. I thought they were going to crash here and have an orgy. Didn't Sandra say something like that?"

"I don't remember. Do you like orgies?"

"Don't know. I never participated in one yet. Have you?"

"No, but my late husband wanted me to. I just didn't feel comfortable about it."

"What if Ken and Sandra come in here, and want to have a foursome?"

"I think it's okay, because they are family. And now I know how wonderful you are, I don't mind. Do you think they will come?"

"I have a feeling they will. Sandra was too turned on to be satisfied with the regular stuff."

"You are right. Sam, if they come in here, and you want to do it with Sandra, it's okay. To tell you the truth, I'd love to watch you do it with her."

"Really? Why?"

"Because you have such a mature way of making love. Ken is a hot stud, but he is not "skilled" like you, if you know what I mean."

"You mean he doesn't have as much experience as you and I have."

"Yeah. It does make a difference."

Sam laughed, and pulled her in his arms. "Kathy, you are a sweet lady. I am really enjoying being with you."

"So am I," Kathy replied, hugging him back. Just then, the door swung open, and Ken entered, carrying Sandra in his arms. They were both naked.

"Hi lovers, mind if we join you?" Ken shouted, grinning with excitement, as he put Sandra down on the bed on top of Kathy and Sam.

Sandra rolled off and put her arms around Sam. "How are you two doing? Did you have sex yet?"

"Yes, Sandy, we did," Kathy said, "how about you?"

"No, we were meditating all this time, sitting in opposite corners of the room," Ken roared with laughter, as he got up on the bed near Kathy.

"Were you meditating with this?" Kathy grabbed his throbbing cock and wiggled it in her fist, laughing as she sat up to make room for him. Sandra laughed and said, "Yeah. And I was sitting on his pole trying to meditate. Do you think it is possible to meditate when you are copulating, Sam? You are Indian. You must know about these things."

"No, I don't. But I suppose it is possible. After all, meditation is nothing but one pointed attention and concentration on something beyond our physical experience of the world."

"I had one-pointed attention all right," Sandra said, pointing at Ken's erection, "I had a very deep attention, and it was driving me crazy."

Everybody laughed. Kathy was rubbing Ken's cock between her palms, while he massaged her breasts, making her nipples hard. Sandra flung her arms around Sam's neck, and said, "Hi Sam. I have been waiting for you to fuck me all night. Did you and Kathy have a good time? Are you ready for me now?"

"Yes. Do you want to go to another room?"

"No way. I want to watch Ken and Kathy. May be we could have a foursome. How about it, Ken? And how about you, Kathy? Do you want to have a foursome?"

"Well, I was just telling Sam before you guys came in, that I wanted to watch him pound your pussy with his beautiful cock, Sandy. If you haven't experienced it, you should. No offense, Ken. Your cock is wonderful also."

"No offense taken. I want to see him fuck her, too. She has been raving about him for days," Ken replied, and got off the bed.

"Let's figure out the logistics of this, "Ken said," this room is not too big. So we have to figure out how we are going to use this bed for a foursome."

"God, Ken, this is not a military campaign, for heaven's sakes!" Sandra said, laughing and pushing Ken away from the bed, "talk about logistics! It's simple. I know exactly how we are going to do it, if you will go along."

"Okay, Sandy. You tell us. But it better be good," Ken said, pinching her nipples.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Don't you worry. The main thing is that we girls want to watch you guys pound our pussies at the same time, and we all want to be together in this bed. So here is how we do it. Kathy, you and I are going to be in the sixty nine position across the bed, with me on the bottom and you on the top. Ken, you get behind Kathy and fuck her doggie style. Sam, you get in between my legs and fuck me standing up."

"Very good, sweetheart," Ken said, "I think it will work. So are you two girls going to eat each other while we pound your pussies at the same time?"

"That's the idea, o husband of mine," Sandra kissed him.

Sandra pushed Kathy off the bed and stretched out across it. She pulled Kathy up over her and wiggled around until they were positioned for cunnilingus. Kathy's butt pushed out over Sandra's head, as she adjusted herself and reached for the glistening, wet patch between Sandra's legs. Kathy spread the legs and lowered her mouth over the wet folds of Sandra's excited pussy. Sandra put her arms around Kathy's waist and pulled her down, sticking her tongue out to reach Kathy's pussy lips.

In the meanwhile, Ken had walked around the bed, and was standing behind Kathy. He pulled Kathy's butt closer and leaned forward. His erect cock was already throbbing with excitement. As he moved closer, Sandra reached out and grabbed his cock. Ken looked down, and saw his wife's head between Kathy's legs. He watched with excitement as Sandra guided his cock to Kathy's opening, and smiled at him. He thrust forward and entered Kathy, slowly pushing his long cock all the way in. As soon as he had buried himself completely in Kathy's pussy, he felt Sandra's tongue brushing his balls as she began lapping away at the juices that were beginning to flow from Kathy's aroused cunt. Kathy thrust back against Ken's cock lowering her butt at the same time, as Sandra's tongue found her clitoris. Ken began thrusting his cock in and out, keenly aware of his wife's eager mouth sucking and licking his shaft and Kathy's pussy.

At the other end of the chain, Sam had grabbed Sandra's legs and holding them up in a V, pushed his thick cock deep inside her passage. Kathy's face was barely an inch away from Sandra's soaking bush, and she could see the pink lips of Sandra's cunt being pulled apart by Sam's cock. She licked the glistening shaft, covered with Sandra's juices, and flicked her tongue against her clitoris, making Sandra gasp and shudder in delight. Soon they had found the perfect rhythm, and the four bodies moved in harmony as two cocks pounded the juicy cunts of the sexy ladies, as the ladies themselves were mesmerized by the sight of the other's portals being invaded at such close quarters.

Kathy had earlier felt the tight packing of Sam's thick cock in her passage, and now she felt Ken's cock assaulting her. She could feel the difference between the two cocks. Ken's was longer, and reached deeper into her vagina, but she had to use her muscles to feel the shaft as it slid in and out of her like a well-oiled piston. She could feel its tip pressing against her cervix sometimes, as Ken rammed it deep. At the same time she could see Sam's thick cock before her eyes, which she knew was not as long as Ken's but was fatter. She watched as it pounded Sandra's pussy, and the extremely tight grip of Sandra's cunt. She also knew that Sandra was probably tighter than her, not having had any children yet. She felt a momentary pang of jealousy at Sandra's youthfulness, and reached with her hands to grab Sam's balls as he thrust forward.

Sam lifted her chin and looked down at her upturned face. He saw the raw lust and another emotion in Kathy's eyes, and smiled at her. Bending forward, and pausing momentarily in his strokes, he kissed Kathy, and whispered, "Don't feel jealous, Kathy. You are a better lover. Sandra is very tight, but I enjoyed you more."

"You are very sweet, Sam," Kathy whispered back, "Sorry I got carried away. I am enjoying watching you. I can just imagine what it looks like pounding me like this. Fuck her harder, Sam. I want to see your cock slamming in and out if her, like Ken is doing to me."

Sam looked up at Ken. Ken's eyes were closed, as he was fighting to keep his concentration on his cock plunging in and out of Kathy, while trying to enjoy Sandra's relentless licking of his shaft and balls. He reached forward and grabbed Kathy's swinging breasts, and braced himself for the final run. He began pounding his cock rapidly, causing Kathy to slide forward against Sam's belly. Sandra shifted down, trying to keep contact with Kathy's soaking pussy, at the same time wanting to keep Kathy's mouth glued to her own pussy.

Ken grunted as his orgasm approached. Sandra cupped his dangling balls and began licking Kathy's clitoris, trying to bring Kathy off at the same time. At the other end, Kathy and Sam also began timing their movements to reach orgasms at the same moment. Sam pulled Sandra's legs up and put his hands under her butt, lifting her off the bed. At that angle, his cock rammed the upper walls of her passage, his tip brushing across her bumpy G-spot. Sandra screamed as a lightning bolt shot through her loins, and her whole body trembled in a massive orgasm. Her sudden movements caused her lips to brush roughly against Kathy's inflamed clitoris, sending Kathy in a vertical spin of shuddering orgasm of her own. The rapidly contracting and convulsing pussies triggered the orgasms of the two men. With a mighty effort, Ken and Sam plunged forward, slamming their thoroughly soaked cocks deep into the passages of their lovers, and held them in. Sandra watched as Ken's balls contracted,. She touched the thick shaft, and felt the flood of semen as Ken exploded deep inside Kathy, causing her to shudder with another orgasm. Sandra's face was soon covered with the dripping juices of her husband and her cousin's dripping cunt. She buried her face in Kathy's mound, relishing the musky smell of her aroused pussy, and tasting the sweet and salty taste of the mixed juices from their genitals. Kathy grabbed Sam's erupting cock, as he pulled out, spraying Kathy's face, and soaking Sandra's thick bush.

The two women immediately pulled the respective cocks out and began sucking them avidly, trying to squeeze out the last drops of semen from the virile men. As Ken and Sam stepped back, the women hugged each other, and rolled over on their sides. They put their legs over the shoulder of the other, and started licking each other off.

Sam and Ken watched the women in the grip of love, and sat down on the bed, waiting for them to finish. Finally, Sandra pushed Kathy off, and rolled off the bed. She lay on the carpet, exhausted, but a big smile on her face. Kathy slowly sat up, and turning to Sam, opened her arms to him. She hugged him, and they kissed passionately.

"It was the most wonderful orgy I had experienced, Sam. I couldn't stop coming, watching your fat cock pounding Sandy like that. And Ken, I loved the way you fucked me. Your cock almost hit my cervix a few times. You are a lucky girl, Sandy. Ken has a nice cock."

"I know. I love it, too. Sam, your cock felt so good. I never felt so stuffed before. Sorry, Ken, but Sam's cock is thicker than yours and he really stretched me," Sandra said as she got up and hugged her husband.

Ken patted her on the rump, and said, "That's okay, honey. You wanted to know how it feels to have a really big, fat cock inside you. I am glad Sam was willing. I hope you had some fun, Sam."

"Of course. With these two sexy ladies, even a corpse would be sporting a hardon, Ken. I am glad you included me in your little family affair."

"Oh, you are so welcome, Sam," Sandra said, reaching out to him. She went up to Sam and hugged him, kissing him on the lips. Sam held her tightly, as they kissed, and then he let go.

"What time is it?", Sandra looked at the clock on the dresser, "Oh my God. It's past 2 a.m. What time is your flight tomorrow, Sam?"

"I think it is at 9 a.m. Why?"

"Well, you better hit the sack then."

"That's okay, Cousin," Kathy said, "I'll take good care of him. You and Ken go and have your beauty sleep."

"You two aren't going to start another session now, are you?"

"No, I don't think so," Sam said, "I am tired after all this exercise. I am sure Kathy also wants to get some rest."

"Yes. Sam and I are going to sleep in the same bed, and keep each other warm while we rest. We won't do anything, I promise."

Sandra laughed and gave a hug to Kathy. Then she took Ken by the hand and they left the bedroom.

Kathy headed for the bathroom and Sam began straightening up the bed. By the time Kathy returned, Sam was already in bed, covered with a white sheet that did nothing to hide his semi hard cock. Kathy snuggled close to him under the sheet, and they hugged each other. She kissed him tenderly, and said, "I will never forget this night, Sam. You made me feel like a beautiful woman tonight, and I am so grateful."

"You are welcome, Kathy, but you really are beautiful. And a wonderful lover. I enjoyed making love to you."

"So did I. Let's go to sleep. I want you to be rested well before we wake up, because I want you one more time before you leave. I want you to leave me with the sweet, sexy memories of your beautiful cock, deep inside me. Put it in me now, Sam. I want to sleep with it."

Kathy swung her leg over his hip, and snuggled closer. Guiding his hardening shaft, she pushed forward, letting the cock enter her still slippery passage. When he was all the way in, she relaxed, and hugged him. "Now hold me like this and let's sleep." She kissed him with passion and love, and they went to sleep.

Sam recalled the night, and the tearful farewell from Kathy, as he sat in the plane, looking out of the window, and reflecting on the wild weekend. He had enjoyed the time with Sandra, Ken and Kathy tremendously, and was moved when Kathy kissed him a tearful farewell. "I want to see you again sometime," she had whispered in his ears, and slipped a piece of paper in his hands as they parted with a handshake. Sam took out the paper from his pocket and looked at it. Kathy had written her phone number down for him inside a hastily drawn sketch of a heart. Sam wondered if she had fallen in love with him. He shook his head, and signaled the flight attendant to ask for some magazines to read. As he began scanning the magazine, he found himself getting sleepy, and in a few minutes, he was fast asleep.

1...345678