The Summer Internship Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

Thomas looked at Alisha. Shook his head and walked out of her room. "Thomas, where are you going?"

"I have to go think his through because right now I'm like why even put in the effort with you." She grabbed his arm in the front room and stopped him.

"So you just want to call it quits?" Tears started to burn Alisha eyes.

" No, I'm saying I need some air." He grabbed his undershirt and keys and left her apartment. Alisha stared at the door minutes after he left. I am an idiot, thought Alisha. I want to be with Thomas, but in a few months we separate he will go back to his school and I will go back to mine. What are we supposed to do have a long distance relationship? What would happen is that I will be waiting for him and he will probably move on to some other girl at his school. So why have hopes that it will last. I cannot be hurt like I have been before. Thomas and I should just have fun and then end it that way none of us will get hurt. She tried his cell and he didn't answer. She got in the shower and hoped he would call her soon.

Thomas drove around Alisha's neighborhood in a daze. All he knew was that Alisha was somehow trying to ruin what they could have with one another. He knew they could make it work after the internship if they tried, but for some reason Alisha thought she would get hurt. He loved her and was not giving up so if he had to play her game of having fun he would for the time being. He drove back to Alisha's apartment and went up to her place and knocked on the door.

Alisha opened it wearing a yellow sundress. "Hey".

"No more talking." He walked in and pulled her close to him and lowered his lips to her neck and kissed her neck up to her ear. He picked her up and lowered her to her bed

He slowly unbuttoned her buttons of her dress and removed it from her body. All she had on was a pair of panties. He lowered her panties off of her. He rolled her onto the bed on her stomach. He removed his pants and placed his hands on her shoulders. He grabbed some body oil from the side of the bed and slowly massaged Alisha's back. He moved from her upper back to her lower back right above her ass.

"Umm. I like this Thomas." He leaned down and kissed her neck and ear.

"I thought I said no more talking, whispered Thomas." He firmly spanked Alisha's butt and then rubbed it. Thomas was turning Alisha on even more and she quickly shut up and let him roam her body. Thomas lowered his hands to her thighs. Her massaged up her thigh his fingers brushed her already wet pussy. Alisha opened her legs more awaiting his entrance into her pussy. Thomas then moved his hands to her claves. Alisha's pussy was craving to be touched. She tried to move her hand down to her pussy, but he pulled it back to her side.

He rose up and kissed her from the back of her neck down her body. He bit her ass and lowered himself to her pussy. He took his finger and let it brush against her clit. Alisha squirmed trying to push his finger inside of her. Thomas took his fingertip and brushed it over her clit again. Alisha moaned loudly.

Thomas moved Alisha onto her back and looked into her lustful eyes. Her body was begging him to fuck her. Thomas moved her to edge of the bed lowered himself to eye level with her pussy. He pushed his middle finger into her pussy and pumped it in and out slowly. Her pussy was so tight and engulfed his finger. He took his finger out and blew on her clit. He slid the tip of his tongue on her pussy. He loved the taste of her pussy. He pushed his tongue into her pussy. He sucked her clit into his mouth and let his tongue explore her pussy. Alisha's hands gripped Thomas's head. Her body couldn't take all of this. She began humping Thomas's tongue. She moaned Thomas's name. Thomas lapped up her cum and continued to lick her until her orgasm ended. He picked her up and led her to the shower. Thomas fucked her slowly against the shower wall.

*********

One month passes.

"You have had this glow Alisha this past month. When are you going to tell me who you have been fucking," asked Barbara. They were eating their usual lunch together. They hadn't eaten lunch together in a while since Alisha began dating Thomas. Her lunches have consisted of sneaky out with Thomas laughing and joking through lunch or doing what they do best which is having sex. From that day he hadn't pressed her about their relationship. But, it was growing harder everyday for Alisha to think that they would be with each other in the next month was something she was not ready for.

"What makes you think I am fucking someone Barbara? Maybe I am just happy," whispered Alicia while she looked over at Thomas. He had on the blue tie that she bought him that matched his dark blue eyes. Her mind instantly went back to the night before when they fucked slowly on the roof of his car. The thought of being caught on that empty road and how Thomas was fucking her brought her to three orgasms.

" Did you hear what I said or are you remembering what you did last night with the mystery guy?"

"What? No, I was not thinking of any guy. I was thinking of the work I have to do at my desk."

"Right, Alisha. Who are you talking to? You know I know that sex glow and that is what you definitely have."

"No, Barbara. I am not having sex with anyone. I worked out this morning that is all you see."

"Okay well I will leave you alone, but I want to know before the end of our internship."

At the end of the day she rushed out of the office to her car. Two hands grabbed her from behind and pulled her close. "I have been waiting to get my hands on you all day," said Thomas. She turned around and faced him. She looked around to make sure no one was around and kissed him furiously.

'I missed you too. It's like we work in the same place, but we have no interaction with each other and all day I just want to be in your arms."

"Let me ride with you my car is getting a tune up."

She looked at him with her mouth ajar. "You are going to let me drive?"

"Yeah why," smirked Thomas.

"You know you love to drive," laughed Alisha.

"Look babe you can take charge whenever," smirked Thomas.

They laughed and got in her car and headed over to her apartment. "What's this?" Thomas pulled an invitation off the car floor.

"It's and invitation to my sisters wedding week after next." Alicia looked at him to see his reaction. His expression remained the same.

"Really, you mentioned your sisters, but you didn't tell me about one getting married."

"I thought I did, but anyway I am in it. Do you want to go?"

Thomas looked at her surprised and shocked by her question. "You sure you want me to go. You know that means I would meet all your family.'

"Well one I need a date. If not my mom will try to fix me up. And second I can't think of anybody else I would want to go with."

" So what you like me know or something." Smirked Thomas.

"Well maybe a little." She stopped at a red light. Thomas pulled her over to him and kissed her.

"I'd love to meet your family. I love you Alicia." His eyes were intensely blue. I finally did it thought Thomas. I told her I love her. He looked into her eyes waiting for her response.

Alicia smiled and a tear fell from her eyes. "I love you too" Alicia knew she shouldn't have said it, but it was the truth and it just came out. Why did he have to say it thought Alicia? Now I am going to miss him even harder when we have to say goodbye.

Thomas kissed her again this time more sensuously than before. Cars behind them started to honk. They headed to Thomas's apartment and as soon as they walked in he was all over her. He threw her suit jacket on the floor and tore open her dress shirt. He pulled her into the kitchen, lifted her onto the counter, and slid off her skirt. Alisha unzipped his pants and pulled open his shirt. Thomas pushed his dick into Alisha pussy. He furiously fucked Alisha on the counter. She clawed at his back while she had her orgasm. She breathed in his cologne and kissed his neck and chest while he came into her pussy. He picked her up and carried her to the bed. Thomas fell asleep. Alisha tried to, but all she could think about was how her family would react to Thomas at the wedding.

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers
12