The Surprise Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. There's lots of people who like to get spanked and get off on it. So you're not the only one, but I don't know if I'd like to get spanked. I think it'd hurt too much." Bethany related her thoughts to her.

"I kinda want Keith to try it sometime and see. If I do like it. I'm really starting to think that you have to try something before you decide it's for you or not. I mean, I said I wouldn't like anal, but now I think it might be nice. I always said that doing it with another girl was gross, but after Sharon licking me and then me doing her, I found I enjoyed it and think I might try it again, but not with her. I never would have thought that getting spanked would make me feel like cumming, but now I think it might do that to me. In a strange way, this night opened me up to all kinds of possibilities. I mean don't get me wrong, they are fucking creeps for doing this to us, but I have a different opinion on what I like and don't like now. I guess I'm just a little more open-minded." She said as honestly and openly as she could.

Bethany sat and listened to her friend describe enjoying things they had said were gross and would never like and now was saying she had changed her mind and wanted to try them again and do even more. Her own mind was translating those experiences into her own fantasies and wondered if she would like to have those things done to her. If her best friend liked it so much, maybe she would as well.

"So, what else did the sick fucks do to you and Sandra?" Steve asked.

" Buddy, I don't know how to even tell you what they did to us. I could lie but you'd find out anyway, so I won't. Grace worked her old magic on me and had me hard in seconds. I don't know what it is about her, but she knows how to play with your cock, like she had one herself. She sucked me down all the way and didn't let up until I came. That didn't stop her, she mumbo-jumbo's my cock into getting hard again, and get this, the whole time she was sucking me off, she's playing with her pussy, getting it all wet and worked up. Ian pulled her pants off and she jumps on and slides my cock right up inside as easy as 1,2,3. She worked those pussy muscles of hers every stroke. I got so fucked up remembering how great she was, I didn't even think of Sandra while she was doing me. I was so horny from doing Sandra just moments before and then Grace does a whammy on me and I'm screaming out for her to fuck my brains out. I'm pretty sure Sandra wasn't pleased to hear that come out of my mouth." Keith told Steve in as fast a manner as he could, so it would be easier to just speed through the Ian episode and finish.

"I almost envy you, man. She has got a reputation for being the town's premier throat artist. I'm sure every guy who's ever had the chance to be in her mouth, has come, or should I say cum away knowing what a good blowjob is supposed to be like."

Keith looked at Steve and knew he understood why he did what he did. Grace wasn't just your normal Ho, she was amazing in the oral arts and she knew her pussy inside and out. She knew how to work her muscles without sliding and get a guy to cum. She took it up the ass, and would do anything you wanted as long as pain wasn't involved. The girl lived to pleasure a guy. She'd make a great girlfriend to the right guy and he'd never complain about the sex. Her fucked up head, that was another matter all together.

"I lay there and felt my cock get sucked by a man eater and I remember Ian fucking her ass while she fucked me and that's when things got weird. After I came, Grace was sucking me again and Ian was licking the cum from her pussy, I think, Anyway, she pulls him by the hair up beside her and says, 'If you want to taste my cum, then suck it off HIS cock." Keith said in disbelief at hearing it said, even by himself. "And you know what that stupid fuckhead does? He actually went down on me. That ignorant fuck put my cock in his mouth and there was nothing I could do about it. Grace sat on my legs and my hands were behind my back, and he just casually bends over and sucks me off." Keith looked in his friend's eyes and saw that even though he was captive, the thought that he was involved that way made him feel diminished. He didn't want to think Steve would hold it against him and hoped he could forgive the fact he was raped.

"So what are we going to do with those idiots downstairs?" Bethany asked Sandra. They had finished the whole story and were now concerned about the next step.

"I don't know Beth. Feel like having some fun?" Sandra joked.

"With them?" Bethany said, pointing downstairs with her thumb.

"Sure, they look like willing participants to me. Wouldn't you say they were 'consenting adults'?" Sandra hinted even more.

The Surprise Party – Ch. 4 Humiliation works both ways