The Swing Man Cometh Again Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to keep a coherent picture of his Liza looking at Joliette, he closed his eyes and tilted his head back, forming the picture of Liza as he imagined her. Supple, soft handfuls of adorable tits, a smooth flat belly and a neatly trimmed sex between sexy thighs that were lightly perfumed....

He felt his underwear pulled down to pool with his pants and then a hand began to stroke back and forth on his awakening cock. He had a perfect picture of Liza's gorgeous face looking up at him as she cranked her hand on his manhood...and then Joliette spoke and ruined the moment.

"I am flattered that you are so excited," she said, thinking that she was the source of his lust.

"No man could stay soft in your presence," he said, opening his eyes in time to see her face soften at his compliment. For a second or two, she looked touched, almost vulnerable.

"Rico, you say the nicest things. If I didn't think that you were seeing some lucky young lady, I would make a play for you myself."

She released his ready to fuck cock and reached into her bag which sat beside her. Out came her hand with the condom that he certainly needed before preceding. She tore the wrapper with her teeth and removed the flesh-colored latex sheath. She rolled the condom down his erection.

"I love your cock. It's so big," Joliette sighed, slipping into her whorish lingo. He was large but he knew her words were just meant to get him more excited, so he would last a shorter time and she could be on her way sooner.

But then she surprised him and popped his cock into her mouth and began blowing him. He had not contracted with her for any oral action, just a straight fuck. Even with the condom on, her mouth felt great.

"Unnnnhhhh," he grunted, closing his eyes.

He was immediately back with his Liza, watching in his mind's eye as she made love to his bare erection with the lips that could grace the covers of fashion magazine. His prick swelled further in the condom as the thought of Liza made him crazy with lust. After a minute, he was about to stop Joliette when she did so of her own accord.

"I do that for you because you are such a gentleman," she told him as she reached into her bag again. "No charge."

She took a small squeeze bottle and held it between her legs, using her fingers to spread the lube into her often used vaginal opening. Then she scooted back on the bed and assumed the missionary position.

"Come on, baby...you've got me wanting you so much," she said, as she probably said to every john she had ever had.

It beats using your hand, Rico thought as he moved over her, trying to block out the sight of the cellulose on the back of her legs and her scrunched asscheeks.

"Let me, baby," Joliette murmured as she grabbed his latex-wrapped manhood and steered it into her hairy slot. When he felt it hit her notch, he pushed forward and slid into her up to his balls in one easy motion. She was stretched and loose from all her work but she still felt good. Nothing felt like a woman.

"OH YES....I LOVE IT.....I LOVE IT.....YOU ARE SO LARGE," Joliette cried loudly, too loudly for right off the bat. She played her part of the awestruck receptor too keenly for Rico's mind to believe her but he was sure that some johns must think themselves to be real Casanovas when using Joliette.

"I LOVE YOUR COCK.....FUCK ME, BABY....GIVE IT TO JOLIETTE, LOVER!" she implored as he held himself up with his hands and began to stroke in and out of her money-maker. She did not look at his face but instead tilted her face to the side and seemed to be casing the joint, looking at his paintings, anywhere but at him.

Which was all right with him. It was not love they were making.

He looked up to the headboard of his bed which had a shelf built into it. On the shelf sat a picture of Liza and his mother. He had pocketed a snapshot of them from one of their vacation photo collections and then had it blown up to 8.5" x 11". They were on the beach at Cannes, laughing together at something.

In the picture, Liza was topless as was the custom down south. Her breasts looked so perfect, sleek and uptilting with hard brown nipples. Her body shone with oil or sweat. And she had a look on her face that melted him.

He had jerked off to it countless times but looking at it now while he fucked a pussy was so much better. He stared at Liza and fucked Joliette harder.

"OOOHHH, THAT'S IT.....FUCK ME, BABY...YES...YES... GIVE IT TO ME....THAT'S MY BOY!....THAT'S MY BABY!" Joliette encouraged him.

And that sent his mind down a path that he had not traveled in a long time.

His eyes shifted from Liza's body to his mother's. She was in the background of the picture, wearing both parts of her bikini. Her body still looked good, very voluptuous. When he had been maybe twelve or thirteen, he had had fantasies about her, like he now had for Liza. Now as Joliette called him "my boy", those fantasies came upon him again.

God, I'm sick,he thought as he imagined his own mother beneath him, taking his cock like a common whore!

"SHOOT IT IN ME, BABY....GIVE IT TO ME!" Joliette implored him, no doubt thinking about how many more tricks she could turn before the night was over.

But Rico heard only his mother's accented throaty voice saying the same things to him. . .

Riding the wave of taboo thoughts, he drew his shins up under him and leaned back, his hands grabbing Joliette's sloshing chest mounds. He pumped his cock faster and faster, closing his eyes and squeezing the titflesh under his fingers.

"LET ME HAVE IT....SHOOT IT, RICO...CUM, BABY!

"AAAHHHHH!" he groaned as his prick exploded.

Shuddering over his prostitute, Rico filled the condom's reservoir completely, imagining that he was creaming his own mother. The illusion quickly faded, torn into pieces and disappearing like smoke.

"That was great, my Rico," Joliette said. "You are an animal. Now please pull out and let me up. I have to get going, you know."

Rico backed out of her and rolled on his back beside her, his hand holding the lip of the condom to avoid spilling any of his seed. Joliette was up before he had even come to rest, moving to where her clothes were waiting.

Where did that come from? he asked himself, as he tried to analyze why he had shifted his lechery to his mother in mid-fuck. He knew enough to know that it was a common thing to imagine as a part of a boy's sexual awakening. But he was far beyond that stage. Maybe it was jealousy. Had he just taken it out on his mother because she was the one that had Liza? Had he just fucked her to get back at her?

He did not know the answer. All he knew was he had come very hard, harder than when he even was thinking about Liza.

Chapter Three

"Will you stop that?!"

"Ah, Dad. You're no fun."

"I'm gonna drive us right off the road, sweetheart."

"Tell me you don't like this!"

Jonas squinted his eyes as Nikki rubbed her feet in his lap. Steering with his left hand, he tried to grab both her ankles with his right but could only corral one of them. Her other foot kept up its stimulating massage.

"It's not that I don't like it, Nikki. But it's a little dangerous when you're going eighty miles an hour."

They were on their way to his brother's for the weekend, the Lexus shooting down I-10 through San Gorgonio, almost to the 111 turn-off.

"Danger is our middle name," Nikki giggled.

Jonas risked a quick look at his lovely, horny girl. She was sitting facing him, leaning back against the passenger door. Her brown hair framed her grinning face and fell on her bare, tanned shoulders. The white tube top with the spaghetti straps seemed to mold itself to her slinky torso, the small peaks of her nipples were easily seen.

He looked back at the road to maintain his lane position, then looked back at Nikki. She tried to free her foot from his grasp and gave him a nice long view of her silky blue panties under her white tennis skirt.

"Like anything you see?" Nikki asked, giggling further at her complete control at turning him on.

"Oh no. I'm getting tired of that," he kidded her as he let her ankle go and looked back at the highway.

"You'll never get tired of this, Papa," Nikki said and, as he got over in the right lane to peel off on the 111, he looked back at her. She had pulled her panties to the side to flash her adorable sex at him.

"Damn, Nikki. What has gotten into you this morning?" he said with fake exasperation. No way was he really going to get mad at her for showing him such a lovely sight.

"The only thing that has gotten into me this morning was you Daddy. Don't tell me you don't remember?" she purred as she swung her feet out of his lap and shifted over in her seat toward him as far as she could without moving up on the center console. "We had a good time in the shower, didn't we?"

"I sure did," Jonas admitted proudly. "It's hard for a man to fake something like that."

"Mmmm, I know. I wasn't faking anything either," Nikki promised, her hand going into his lap to pick up where her feet left off. "I came when you ate my pussy...."

Jonas bit his lip as her hand stroked his growing peter and he remembered the way she had squirmed her wet slit against his mouth as she had pushed herself into a corner of the shower stall, her hands gripping his wet hair.

"....and I came again when you bent me over and fucked me up my ass."

"God, I loved that," he lewdly admitted. The shower was the perfect place to get her that way with all the wetness and the soaps. "Nikki, you got me all kinds of hard now. So what are you going to do about it?"

She leaned over the middle console and kissed his cheek.

"I guess you'll just have to wait until we get to Uncle Lance's," she wickedly. "Think you can make it there before I make you have an accident in your pants?"

Jonas sucked in his breath as she slid her hand down the front of his slacks, her fingers kneading his fattening erection through the cotton undershorts that he wore.

He was never going to make it to Lance's place in time with the kind of delicious sensations his daughter was laying on him. They were minutes from Palm Springs but they had to go all the way down Palm Canyon Drive, the main drag, and that was one stoplight after another. No, he was going to have to get things squared away before that.

Checking that no cars were behind him, he pushed on the brake, decelerating the car rapidly as he saw what he was looking for. To his left, a dirt access road came in from the north.

"Whoa," Nikki said excitedly as he turned sharply across the westbound lane of 111 and started up the dirt road. Ahead was the alien landscape of the multitudes of wind energy mills that covered the desert to the north and west of Palm Springs.

"I guess you couldn't wait," Nikki said as they bounced along the uneven surface of the poorly maintained roadbed, leaving a dust cloud behind them.

Ahead was a rise in the road where it traveled over a small hill. Jonas drove up to the top, pulled his car slightly off the road and then backed it around until they were facing the way they had come. Satisfied that they would have plenty of warning if anyone turned off 111, he electronically moved his seat back as far as it would go.

"Ready to take care of me?" he asked unnecessarily as he began to undo his belt and slacks.

"You know I'm no cockteaser," Nikki promised as she dipped her torso over the console, bringing her head into his lap.

* * * * *

Dad's really loosening up, Nikki mused excitedly as he raised his ass slightly and pulled down his slacks and underwear with his hooked thumbs.No way would he have pulled over a month ago.

His hard-on got caught in his drawers briefly, bending it back toward his knees before it suddenly came free and snapped past her nose. In the ultra-quiet interior of the Lexus, it slapped against his belly, then bobbed back toward her hovering face.

"Mmmmmm, Daddy, what a hard cock you have!" she said like a line from Little Red Riding Hood.

"All for you, baby," he promised, pushing down on the base of his erection, bringing the bloated head closer to her lips.

She snaked her tongue out and licked his spongy knob, teasing him and promising so much more.

"Come on, baby," he prompted. "Suck me off so we can get back on the road."

Nikki thought about teasing him longer but she was excited to get to her uncle's place too. Her and Daddy and Uncle Lance....that was going to be a hot time. She was sure they were going to keep her very busy on her birthday weekend celebration!

She shifted her lower body, moving her knees up onto her leather seat as she leaned further over her father's lap with her body. She took control of his cock with her left hand around the base and slid her right hand under his heavy, hairy balls. As he started to jack his prick with her hand, she swallowed his lightly oozing cockbulb.

"Oh yeah," her father grunted, his hand falling on the back of her head as she began to make love to the wonderful organ that had helped create her.

Thinking about the full circle that she had come in her life, from a seed planted in her mother by her father's cock to now sucking that same cock and letting it shoot seed in her pussy and even her ass - well, it always got her excited. She would never lose that excitement for her father, no matter how many years they kept up their taboo tryst.

She pushed her lips down his hardness until his cocktip pressed against the opening to her throat, held her mouth around him as she stroked the lower half of his erection, feeling his skin move around the swelled muscle underneath.

"God damn," she heard him groan and his thighs opened as wide as they could in the confines of his seat.

Sucking slowly upward on the trapped inches of his erection, Nikki massaged his nuts with her other hand. His hand pressed insistently on the back of her head as she lingered with her lips barely pursed above the ridge of his flared, throbbing glans.

She gave him what he wanted. She began to pump her mouth down and up on his erotically mature manhood, sucking in strongly to mold her oral chamber around his deliciously musky erection.

"That's it, baby.....mmmmmm..... uuuhhhh... uuhh.. mmmmm.. uhhhh," he murmured and gasped each time she pulled her lips up his member.

The hand left her head, apparently satisfied that she would continue her hard, loving sucking. She felt it next on her raised bottom, hooking over the hem of her skirt to feel her up through her panties. She hummed around his glistening organ as he stroked her slit through her silk undies.

"Aaaahhhuuhh....I'm close...uuuunnhhhh...ohbaby...mmmm.... ohhhh...Jesus, get ready!" he groaned, his hips pushing his cock up into her descending mouth in a pre-orgasmic jitter.

She could feel his prick expand between her enveloping lips and she squeezed his nuts, her breath thundering through her nostrils as she waited his creamy ending.

"Baby....uuhhh...uuhhh..ooooOOHHUUNNNGGHHHH!"

His first groan filled the plush interior of the Lexus as his cum began to fill her mouth. A sex fountain turned on in her mouth as she tightened her lips around his shaft about an inch below his glans. The first spurt tickled the back of her throat as it splashed against it, then began to drip down her gullet.

"UUNNGGGGHH...MMMMMM....OOHHHSHITTT!" her father groaned further as her hand corkscrewed around his shuddering shaft, pulling more ball juice up its long length.

More spurts followed, drenching her tongue. She let several tablespoons of his love cream collect in her mouth before loudly slurping it down.

Quickly, she wrapped her lips around the underside of his cockhead and started the process over. Her father's spurts had slowed to small wellings but they seemed to go on for several minutes. He blamed it on age but she enjoyed it. Sometimes she would take her mouth off and watch it dribble all over her stroking hand but she did not want to get any on his pants today if she could avoid it.

"Mmmmmm....whoooooooo," he gushed as his body went slack, relaxing as she finished her nursing.

"Ssssllliirrrpppp....aaahh, that was a good one," she panted, looking at his piss slit as she pulled up on his dying boner. Another fat drop of pearly love welled out of his slit and she lapped it up. Satisfied that that was it, she kissed his cock and sat back in her seat.

The look on his face made it all worth it.

"Honey, I owe you one for that," he sighed as she pulled his pants back up and began to rearrange himself.

"I'm sure you'll pay me back in spades this weekend," she said sweetly, rubbing her finger across the bottom of her lip to clean away some blowjob residue.

He leaned over a kissed her, nibbled at her cocksucking lips for a few moments before starting the car and heading down the dirt road toward the highway.

"Payback is double," he promised.

Yeah, him and my Uncle Lance! Nikki thought excitedly.

Twenty minutes later, they pulled up at Uncle Lance's and Nikki stepped out into the warm Palm Springs morning.

"I'll get the bags," her father said. "Go see if Lance is out of bed yet."

In or out of bed, makes no difference to me, Nikki thought wickedly as he went up to the front door and rang the bell. The door opened almost immediately. Her rugged uncle filled the doorway with a shit-eating grin on his face.

Lance was in his early 30's, had longish black hair, a mustache like her father's and now a neatly trimmed beard. Before he had worn it a lot fuller, like a biker. His body was muscular from weightlifting. Big biceps spread from under the sleeves of his golf shirt. He was wearing khaki shorts and his legs looked like Michelangelo knock-offs

"Morning, Uncle Lance," she said as she leaped into his arms.

"Hey, Kiddo," he greeted her, hugging her lithe form with his strong arms. "Happy birthday."

He gave her a kiss on the side of her face and Nikki gave him a quick sensuous kiss on the mouth before stepping back.

"You look great, Nikki," he complimented her.

"Thanks," she said.

"Yessir....." he continued, his hand coming up to softly fall on her left breast. His fingers traced a small spiral over her very apparent nipple peak. "....all young and tanned."

Biting her lower lip suggestively, Nikki reached up with her left hand and stroked the back of his audacious hand. Neither said anything for the couple of seconds that it took for her father to come up the condo steps with their bags. Their eyes said everything.

"Hey, bro," Lance said, dropping his hand from her top as her father got close.

Nikki slid past Lance and walked into the living room, checking out the new furniture that Lance had gotten since the last time she had been there. He now had a burgundy leather couch and Nikki dropped on it and waited for her men to get done with their greetings in the hallway. She heard them talking in low tones for about thirty seconds but then they came into the living room.

"So, what's everybody drinking?" Lance asked, throwing his hands out to point at his two guests.

"Lance, it's only eleven-thirty," her father grumbled.

"Hey, no party poopers allowed. This is a party weekend, am I right, Nikki?"

"Right on, Uncle Lance," she agreed.

"That's the spirit," Lance said as he went behind the small bar that was in the corner. "I think I'll subject you to a new drink that I had a few days ago. It's called a sakitini."

"Sakitini? Is that like a martini?" Nikki asked as she got up and walked toward the bar, her fingers twirling her hair.

"Exactly. Half gin, half saki."

She watched as he filled a shaker full of ice and then poured equal parts of saki and gin over the ice. On went the shaker lid and he gave the batch a quick up and down as she sat in one of the bar chairs. He took down three martini glasses and poured the cold clear liquid into the glasses through the strainer on the lid.

1...56789...13