The Swing Man Cometh Again Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Nikki felt another orgasm approaching. She had had a little one several minutes ago after begging for harder thrusts and the added friction through her gripping anus and against her horny cunt-lips had given her a sweet toe-curling welling that she had grunted through for a good ten seconds. But it had not gone further as Lance had stopped his fucking momentarily to kiss her and the momentum had been stymied. But now she felt herself beginning again....

"Come help me get her off," Lance spoke above her head and she opened her eyes again as his ass-rodding slowed to a crawl.

"With pleasure," her father's voice came from behind her.

"Daddy," she sighed, tilting her head back to see his face come into view. "Yes, Daddy, do come join the fun."

She wanted some double-team action from her father and uncle; they had been doing enough switching off on her. She wanted it just like Carmen had gotten it. Her father had told her all the juicy details after some oral teasing on her part long ago. She wanted to be fucked by a dick while she sucked the other's cock...no, she wanted more than that. She wanted cock up her pussy and ass at the same time! It was something she had never had and she knew that this weekend she would get it, maybe not tonight, but definitely before they left Palm Springs.

Her father went to his knees behind her head and his hands lovingly stroked the sides of her passion-moist face before he leaned over to kiss her. She craned her neck backward and took his tongue deep in her mouth, caressing it with her own as she felt his hands slide down her neck and onto her heaving chest. She whimpered into his mouth as his fingers found her nipples and rolled the hard stalks firmly, pulled on them.

She whimpered again, almost continuously, as Lance began fucking her lewdly-stuffed asshole once again. Her uncle's long hot peter squelched in and out, lubed nicely with the oil, their sweat and the steady trickle of pussy juices that flowed from her cunt-lips.

"Aaaahhhhh," she gasped when her father's lips slid away from hers, letting her suck in much needed oxygen. As he nibbled down the right side of her face, heading toward her exposed ear, she opened her eyes and looked up at her leering uncle as he pistoned above her jackknifed form, feeding his hard cock again and again in her tingling tush.

"Aahhh...uuuhuuuhhoohhh..mmmhhhmmmm...oohhhhaahhahhh!"

Her panting drew harder ass-plumbing from her uncle as she jammed her feet on sides of his broad upper back, almost in his armpits. Her neck arched reflexively, crazily, as her father's tongue delved into her aural aperture, filling her head with the sudden roar of his breath.

The wiggling tongue made her toss her head in tortured titillation -- it was both thrilling and uncomfortably ticklish. She jerked her head away, her upper body shivering like she had just bit into a very cold popsicle, the crazy ear-licking sensations too much for her to take for any lengthy duration.

"Shit!...aahh, what an ass you got," Lance gushed down at her as her father took the hint and went to work on her right shoulder blade with his lips. Nikki kneaded her uncle's beefy chest with her manicured nails, looking up at him with her blue incest-crazed eyes.

"Fuck it, Lance...oohh....Goddamn it, you both are...aahhhhhh!" she broke off in mid-sentence as her father pulled her right arm down beside her body and dove his mouth onto her closest swaying nipple. Her left hand came down to dig into the back of his head as his tongue and teeth attacked her engorged teat. "OOOOH...yesss, Daddy....aahahhhhhhh!"

"Yeah, get her, Jonas!" Nikki heard Lance encouraged, her eyes once again squeezing shut as she hunched her chest into her father's loving mouth.

She tried to curl her right arm back at the elbow to clutch her father's head but his hand caught her wrist suddenly. Unable to shake it free as she squirmed on the bed, she let her arm relax. As if that had been what he was waiting for, he moved her captured hand down between the widely V-ed junction of her legs, pressing her fingers into the soft feathery folds of her empty cunt.

Lifting his mouth from her tit, he turned his face to hers as it raised and said, "Finger it, Nikki...get it off... play with it, honey!"

She did not have to be told twice, or even once - her fingers had started rubbing her clit before he had spoken the first word. The tips of her fingers swirled around the unhooded knot of pure pleasure, making her hips undulate to receive her uncle's ass-skewering thrusts.

"OOHHHH....OOH GOD....aaaAAHHHH!" she started to loudly squeal, not holding back any of the emotions that were crashing through her body as she palmed her cuntal mound, working two slender fingers into her soppy pussyhole as her father swallowed almost half of her right tit into his mouth, sucking on it like a madman.

"UUuuhhh, fuck!...I am almost THERE!" Lance bellowed, the front of his hips slapping into the backs of her elevated thighs like the Flight of the Bumblebees, his thrusts frantic as he approached the end of their first incestuous anal fuck.

The hard jarring thrusts translated straight into her deep probing fingers and Nikki felt her cunt finally turn in on itself and explode into a badly needed orgasm.

"UUUUUUEEEEEEIIEIEIEEEEUUGGHHGGH!" Nikki screamed, pitching her head backward over the edge of the bed as her holes clenched and shivered around her fingers and her uncle's prick.

It was a bigger orgasm than the one her father had delivered, bigger by far, a toe-curling masterpiece brought on by both her uncle and her father. She loved the wicked acts they were performing, knew she would always want to lay with her Daddy and Uncle Lance, fuck them until they were too old to get it up!

Her father's head pulled away from her tits suddenly and she threw her left hand down between her legs as well, digging into the creaming crease of her sex, stroking it as her orgasm continued beautifully.

Suddenly her asshole was empty, so empty! She had been eagerly awaiting the hot flood of her uncle's jism in her well-fucked rear, the lewd culmination of their forbidden coupling. Then, as she trembled and undulated her crotch, she felt the first substantial splat of Lance's cum as it impacted against her breastbone!

God, he's coming on me! her brain computed through the crazy avalanche of sweet loin waves.

"Ooohhhhhhhh!" she moaned, her right hand blindly lifting from her seeping pussy, seeking. Her hand hit his flashing wrist as it stroked out another volley. More hot love lotion fell against the bottom of her left tit as her hand successfully covered his.

Nikki finally raised her head and looked down her body as his cock spat for the third time. Her eyes focused in time to watch the cum fall squarely at the top of the vault of her arched ribcage.

"Stroke it!" Lance groaned, releasing his cock and slapping it into her palm. He groaned again as she grasp the slimy shaft, corkscrewed her hand to get the best hold and began beating his meat as she had wanted. As the fingers on her left hand stroked her quivering quim, her right hand called up multiple squirts from her uncle's dangling gonads. Her flat tummy and left forearm were quickly criss-crossed with streamers of sticky cum.

"Oh, shit," Lance finally groaned as his cock finally could only ooze the last of his spooze. He jerked as Nikki's ran her thumb over the weeping glans.

"Jesus, how'd you make so much stuff?" Nikki giggled. "I thought I'd sucked it all out in the shower."

"Man, that hot little ass had my nuts working overtime," he complimented her, running his hands on her splayed thighs.

"I guess it's my turn again," her father said, shooing Lance away, climbing on the bed to move between her legs. His cock was big and red and hard and Nikki felt her excitement begin to rise again. . . .