The Swing Man Cometh Again Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go, Sunshine," he said with a florish as he presented her with a glass. She took a sip as Lance came from behind the bar and went to gave her father a glass. He had slipped into a chair and took his glass without further protest.

"Whew!" Nikki squealed as the sip burned its way down her throat. She was not used to drinking straight alcohol drinks like a martini.

"Good, isn't it?" Lance laughed and flopped down on his leather couch. "It'll put hair on your chest."

"I don't think you guys want any hair on this chest," Nikki quipped, drawing her hand across her bosom as she walked back to the couch.

There, I've put it out in the open, she thought, watching them to see their reactions. She wanted to fuck them both all weekend and they both knew they were going to fuck her, so why not talk about it?

Lance glanced at her father and then both of them split into smiles.

"Yeah, I certainly didn't mean that literally," Lance chuckled, walking to the couch to sit by her. "I'm very fond of your chest the way it is. How 'bout you, Jonas?"

Nikki saw her father smile around his sakitini as he was taking a sip. She jumped in and answered for him.

"He seemed to like it this morning in the shower!" she laughed.

"In the shower? Ooooh, you're painting pictures in my mind with that one," Lance said, hanging his tongue out in feigned lust. "So how often do you and my lucky brother knock it out?"

"You don't have to answer that question," her father said jokingly in his best attorney voice.

"Don't listen to that intoxicated man," Lance said dramatically and they all had a good laugh.

"No, seriously, to answer your question," Nikki pondered for a moment. "I would say about one and a half times a day."

"Haa," Lance guffawed. "That half a time must leave Jonas in the lurch."

"Don't be silly!" Nikki laughed and slapped Lance's knee. She left her hand there, running her fingers over his kneecap. "That was an average figure. Sometimes I don't see him for a few days because he still insists on working. But we always seem to catch back up," she hinted to her uncle. "In fact, we're already above our average today."

"Jonas, you fuckin' stud!" Lance said, shaking his head as if to say he could not believe his brother's enviable situation.

"When you got it, you got it," her father boasted.

"Lance, why haven't you come to see me more often?" Nikki asked. "You only came to see me one time since that first weekend at the beach house."

"Well, I felt kinda funny about it," he admitted. "I didn't see you all that often before, so if I was suddenly coming over to L.A. every weekend....you see what I mean? And I didn't want to horn in on what you two had going on. It wasn't like I was invited to join in at the beginning..... if I hadn't walked in on you guys, you might never have told me."

"You know, I think we would have," Nikki assured him. "The only reason I made a play at Dad was because I found out about you guys and that Carmen girl. And I was already having group sex with my friends.......I don't want there to be any hang-ups between us. I want to come to some of those parties that Dad says you go to. How are we going to go out and fuck strangers when we can't feel comfortable fucking each other?"

"Very succinctly put," Jonas spoke up. "Listen, Lance, I can't keep up with Nikki. I need your help."

That made them all laugh again.

"All right," Lance agreed. "Nikki, I promise to come see you more often. All you got to do is invite me. That way I won't have any qualms."

"You got a deal," Nikki readily agreed. She sat her drink down and leaned over Lance and gave him a less than niecely kiss as she stroked her hand on his hairy thigh.

"Now, what's on today's schedule?" she asked. She knew what she wanted to propose if there was no scheduled events!

"We have to finish these drinks and then hit the road," Lance announced. "We've got lunch reservations and then we have to get you someplace by 1:30."

"What have you two got planned?" Nikki asked, seeing her father's smile. He apparently was in on whatever it was.

"It's a surprise, of course," Lance countered. "Come on, bottoms up."

The three of them had lunch at a Brazilian restaurant downtown. Nikki sat close to Lance in their booth, wanting him to feel comfortable in the weekend's threesome arrangement.

The place was quite lively and since Nikki was sure that no one could hear them, during their meal, she told Lance about their little pull-off on 111 that morning.

She thought her father would have gotten a little red in the face at her divulging their carnal activities but he appeared to get a kick out of it, seeing Lance squirm in his seat as she leaned against him.

"Can't say that I blame you, Jonas," Lance joked. "She was asking for it." Lance's hand played along the inside of her bare leg, telling Nikki that he would not mind a similar event.

"Nikki gets what Nikki wants," she said slyly.

"Well, we'll see about that," Lance said suggestively. "Right now I'm going to get this check and we're on to our next stop."

When they came out of the front of the restaurant, Nikki turned to walk toward the parking lot but Lance and her father said to instead follow them further downtown on foot. A couple of blocks down, Lance peeled toward a store door and held it open, waving Nikki in ahead of them.

The store was a high-end clothing store for women. Gorgeous dresses and handbags and everything that made a women's heart go pitter-patter. A smart-looking saleswoman came over as they all stood around the entrance.

"Mr. Elliot, good to see you again," she said to Lance. "This must be Nikki."

"Yes, hi," Nikki greeted her as they shook hands.

"I'm Sonia....I'll be helping you today with your shopping."

"Oh?" she said, looking at Lance.

"Okay, here's the deal," Lance said with a smile. "We're going someplace tonight and you've got to get really dressed up. So Sonia is going to get you all outfitted. This my birthday gift to you."

"Ah, thank you, Uncle Lance," she purred and gave him a hug and a kiss.

"So, we'll leave you two alone," Lance continued. "Jonas and I have to do some errands. Sonia, you've got my pager number. Give me a ring when you're all done."

It took an hour and a half to get Nikki set for the night's secret function. Sonia would not give her any hints; only told her that it was going to be a memorable night.

Nikki settled on a beautiful white designer dress that highlighted her tanned skin. The top straps of the dress criss-crossed in front of her neck and were then tied behind in the back. This left a tantalizing teardrop-shaped opening over her breastbone, with just a hint of her breasts coming in from the sides. The dress came down to mid-thigh and with a pair of extra high matching heels, her legs looked fabulous. After some alterations done on-site, the outfit hugged her figure to a "T".

Sonia took the outfit up to the counter and asked her assistant to compute the damage. She went and found Nikki in the lingerie department.

"Find something else you'd like?"

"Yes, these look great," Nikki said, holding up some frilly items.

"Those are very nice. You know, if you wanted to get one of these, we've got some fabulous hose. They would look fabulous with your dress. Look at these," Sonia sold on.

Finally, she had all the tempting accessories that she wanted and they headed to the counter.

"Sonia, I want to put these things on my credit card. I'd rather not have them appear on Lance's bill. The dress is more than enough as a gift."

"Sure, I understand," Sonia answered. "Let me ring these up."

Nikki gave Sonia her credit card and walked to look out the front windows of the store, a smile on her face.

Two can play at this surprise stuff!she thought.

* * * * * *

Lance soon came in to collect her.

"All set?" he asked Sonia and Nikki.

"Yes, we got her a lovely outfit. She'll be turning a lot of heads tonight," Sonia offered as Nikki kissed Lance on the cheek.

"Thank you so much, Uncle Lance. I'm going to have to be extra nice to you in the future," she said, sure that Sonia would not be able to figure out what kind of niceties she was hinting at.

Lance smiled at her hidden promise.

"Then I am indeed a lucky man," he told her.

Nikki thanked Sonia and they headed out of the store, Lance carrying the dress and Nikki carrying the bag with her purchases.

Lance was driving his Jeep and he carefully laid the dress on the back seat before climbing in with Nikki.

"So, this big party we're going to is tonight?" Nikki asked as they headed back to his condo.

"Party? Party?" Lance acted dumb.

"Oh, come on! Obviously, it's a party if we're all getting dressed up to the hilt. You wouldn't do this just to go out to dinner."

"My lips are sealed.... you'll see."

"Well, at least tell me if it's tonight."

"It is tonight," Lance assured her.

"Good. So we've got some time this afternoon before we go. Maybe I could thank you for the dress," she purred. She wanted to get in bed with her hunky uncle and show him all the appreciation he could stand.

"Very tempting, Nikki, but I think I'll wait to get my thanks. That's part of the surprise, too."

"I can hardly wait," she said, leaning back in her seat.

* * * * * *

"Nikki, come on. It's time to go!" her father yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!"

Nikki took a final look in the mirror in her uncle's guest bathroom and liked what she saw. The designer dress really accentuated her curves and with her make-up and hair done, she looked like the princess going to the ball. She picked up her small beaded clutch purse and headed downstairs.

"Va-va-va-voom," Lance said when she came into the livingroom.

It was Nikki's turn for another surprise. While she had locked herself away for an hour upstairs, her father and uncle had gotten dressed in black coat and tie tuxedoes. She had not even thought about what they would be wearing; her father had not brought a suit she didn't think. Okay, so she was a little self-centered. Wherever they were going, it was going to be a real fancy affair.

"You should talk!" Nikki said as she eyed her two handsome family lovers. "Look at my two penguins. You guys look really distinguished."

"Yeah, I think we'll fool them," her father said as she slid her arm around his waist and he hugged her close to his body.

"No time to linger I'm afraid," Lance said as he pulled on his tux coat. "Our chariot awaits."

Nikki looked out the front window and saw a white limousine parked at the front curb.

"Limo, ooooh, nice."

"But before we go," her father said as he stopped stroking her mostly bare back. He slipped from her grasp and reached into his inner tuxedo coat pocket. His hand came out holding a velvet-covered jewelry box. "Lance's gift you're wearing and we are going somewhere that he has arranged. This is my gift to you, honey."

"Oh, Daddy!" Nikki squealed as she took the jewelry box. She opened the spring-resistant lid with a dull clunk and squealed again. "Oh my God, they're beautiful. Oh, thank you, Daddy!"

Inside were two large tear-shaped diamond earrings that sparkled like, well, diamonds.

She gave her father a quick kiss and went to put them on in the mirror by the bar.

These must have cost a fortune, she thought happily as she turned her head back and forth, watching the diamonds swing under her earlobes.

"Still like them?" her father asked as he came up behind her.

"Daddy, they are the best. You have such good taste. I'm going to have to be extra good to you tonight," she promised, thinking about the end of the evening when he was out of his tux and she was out of her dress.

"Time to go," Lance said, waving them out.

Nikki slinked up to her uncle and gave him a slow hot kiss.

"Thank you, Uncle Lance, for the dress and everything."

"You're certainly welcome, Kiddo. Just remember that you promised to thank me again later," he said as his hand stroked her ass. "Now everyone out to the car. I'm paying that guy just for sitting out there."

A half hour later, as the sunset washed the high desert clouds with shades of pink-orange, the limousine pulled up in front of the Palm Desert Marriott. The place was busy, other limos coming and going, a crowd of people dressed to the teeth milling in the front lobby.

Jonas stepped from the back of limo and turned to take Nikki's hand as she slid out. With a mixture of pride and lust, his eyes soaked in her gorgeous countenance. Her dress hugged her slinky figure, showcasing her cleavage and slender back.

If she wasn't my daughter, she'd be just the kind of woman that I would be hitting on anyway, he mused.My young, sexy little girl all grown up and hot for papa's prick!....thank you God for all her charms.

"The President's going to be here!?" Nikki said excitedly and Jonas saw that she had read a banner over the front doors that read: California Democrats welcome President Clinton.

"That's right, honey. I told Lance I didn't think you'd ever seen a real President in person and he got us some seats at this fundraiser."

"Is that true, Nikki? You've never seen a President before?" Lance said as he came around the limo.

"No, I never have. Wow, the President!" Nikki said as the three went up to the lobby doors.

After going through metal detectors, they went into the main banquet hall and found their seats at one of the fifty or so tables that were set up for the fundraising dinner. They ordered drink from a waiter and sat and chatted.

"You know, I thought we might be going somewhere else tonight," Nikki said, sitting between her father and uncle.

"Where'd you think we were going?" Lance said, running his fingers on her shoulder.

"One of those swing parties," Nikki said, keeping her voice down. An old couple had sat down at the other side of their large round dinner table.

"Kiddo, those aren't parties where you worry too much about what you come dressed in, if you know what I mean. I think there's going to be one of those happening next month....."

"Did you hear that, Dad?" Nikki said, turning her face to her father. The hall was getting fairly loud with voices and she was not sure that he had heard their muted conversation.

"Mmmhmm. I can't believe I'll be taking you to one of those," her father said.

"Oh, come on, Dad. You're not going without me, are you?" she said sweetly, leaning into him and letting her hand play over his crotch under the table's cover.

"We'll talk about it later," her father said as some Asian couples came up to their table and they had to introduce themselves.

Several minutes later, the lights dimmed somewhat and a man welcomed the crowd and talked for a while about the Democratic party. And then he introduced the man of the hour.

"And now let's all welcome the President of the United States, President Bill Clinton!".....

* * * * *

It was nearly eleven at night before the Elliots left the fundraiser and ensconced themselves in the back of the limousine for the twenty minute ride back to Uncle Lance's home.

Nikki was in a euphoric mood after actually getting to shake hands with the President at one point. Lance had been able to get them in a position near where the President had been leaving after his speech and the consummate politician had been shaking hands all the way out of the hall. She thought he had made an extra effort to reach through the people to shake her hand.

Lance had kidded her that President Clinton had probably passed her his hotel room key. Nikki could see why he had such a reputation. He was so tall and had such a nice smile. His body looked a little too wide for her tastes but a man with that kind of power could appear far more attractive than he was.

But I've got two men tonight! she thought happily.

The champagne she had sipped all night had gone to her head and she was feeling pleasantly tipsy, tinglingly all over. And her uncle was pulling the plastic cork out of the champagne bottle they had left in the limo's small bar refrigerator.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" she kidded her uncle, running the toe of her right high-heeled shoe up the inside of one of his socks, sliding up from his ankle bone until his pants cuff slid upward an inch. She was sitting on the rear bench seat with her father while Lance faced her.

"You mean drunker, don't ya?" Lance said with a knowing grin.

"I'm not drunk!" Nikki responded with mock shock, taking her foot off his shin and crossing her leg toward her father as she leaned against him. The slit in her dress let her crossed leg become exposed to mid-thigh. She smiled after a few seconds. "Well, maybe I'm a little bit drunk...but you two may benefit by that."

"Then, by all means, drink up!" Lance encouraged her as he gave her another glass of bubbly. "Got nothing planned for tomorrow morning, so we can all stay up as long as we want and sleep in late."

"Hmmmm, that sounds like a good idea," Nikki giggled after taking another sip of her drink, her father's arm sliding across her lap as he ran his hand down the outside calf of her crossed leg, his fingers gently stroking her through her sheer hosiery.

"How late do you think your old man can stay awake, anyway?" her father joked, taking an offered glass of champagne from his brother.

"Old man, my ass," Lance scoffed and both brothers laughed.

"If I had to guess," Nikki said, as if weighing her father's ability to stay awake, "I would say, maybe.....three times?"

"Oohoohhooo!" Lance hooted, raising his eye brows as Nikki giggled. "I guess she's laid down the challenge on you, Jonas."

"She must think I brought my Viagra," her father said, squeezing much of her calf in his hand.

"Yeah, right," Nikki said as Lance settled down. "Daddy's up more than the stock market."

"Jonas always on the job, is he?" Lance said, with some envy.

"Mmmmhmmmm," Nikki sighed contently. "So, I never heard about what went on with Carmen that first weekend....fill me in on the details, Uncle Lance."

"He wouldn't tell you?" Lance asked, referring to her father.

"No, I just never asked until now. But now that it's we three heading for your place, I want to hear all about it....we got to top that tonight, right?" Nikki purred. "So, tell me."

"Sure, Kiddo. I'll tell you all about it...if you come sit over here," Lance promised, patting the seat beside him. "Come on, Jonas, let loose of your daughter. You're not the only one that wants to feel her legs."

"Go ahead, Nik," her father said as he took his arm off her lap.

Nikki handed her half-full champagne glass to Lance and then changed seats so she was sitting on Lance's right, facing her father.

"Thank you," she said to Lance as she took her glass back. She was about to cross her leg toward him but his right hand dropped right down on the inside of her left knee. It did not stay there for more than a few seconds before he swept his hand back along her thigh, going under her dress, until his fingers touched the top band of her hose. Continuing the same motion, Lance stroked his fingers back down her thigh to the inside of her knee.

Nikki had sort of held her breath for a second, thinking that her uncle was going to touch her pussy with his wandering hand. The idea sounded very appealing! She was ready for anything and her father would have a pretty good view in the yellowish illumination put out by several small accent lights in the doors and side panels of the limo's back space.

So, rather unladylike, she lifted her left leg and swung it over her uncle's right thigh, letting it fall between his legs which he opened wider to accommodate. She had to swivel herself to face him a little more to keep her ass on the seat and she raised her left arm up to rest on his shoulder.

1...678910...13