The Tail Gate Party

Story Info
It was a simple email from her Master.
1.2k words
4.17
11.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a simple email from her Master. It contained simple instructions for a meeting at 2:00pm. As she read it her heart skipped a beat. She was very eager and ready to see her Master. Her pussy became wet and heated in expectation. She did not know what was to come but she knew she would do whatever he requested for the honor she felt when she was serving in his presence.

The note read:

Sweet Little Pet,

Be at the pull off spot near the highway.

(You know the place you have been there before)

Wear a skirt, no panties, and some high heel shoes.

Come meet me at 2:00pm.

Master

She rushed to prepare herself she had only two hours to be there and he did not tolerate tardiness well at all.

Driving through town she wasn't really sure if she knew exactly where he meant but she would do her best to be there. She did not see any of the lights she stopped at or any of the cars she passed. She was in a world only occupied by two. Her Master and herself all else that moved around her was as oblivious as the wind.

She could feel the wet spot developing and soaking the back of her skirt and knew it would please him greatly to know how ready his pet was to serve his every whim.

She pulled up next to his truck, got out and opened his passenger door; greeting him with a sparkling smile.

"Good afternoon Master!"

He smiled and nodded and motioned for her to get in. He reached over and ran a hand up her leg, letting a finger lightly graze her sodden pussy. She had followed his instructions well and was extremely wet and geared up. She was a good pet. He ran his hand up her tweaking a nipple on the way to pet her head, pleased with her obedience.

He leaned back a bit and undid his belt buckle and slid his zipper down. She knew what was expected and she smiled as she leaned over to suck in the tip of his cock.

She continued to work him over, pulling the skin up over the tip and then sucking the flesh until it began to harden in her mouth. She loved the taste of him.

It thrilled her to feel him harden in her mouth and then push deep into her throat.

It was true she was an avid cock sucker and would only get much better with time.

His grin was obvious, his breathing steady. She was a good pet and her eagerness and effort had always pleased him. He ran a hand down her back massaging and petting as it traveled.

As she worked her ass in the air her pussy began to slowly gush and silently beg for more attention. When suddenly the truck came to a halt; she continued to suck on his hardened throbbing cock, knowing that if he wanted her to stop he would tell her.

He leaned over and with one fluid motion opened the passenger door and told her to get out.

She obeyed quickly, straightening her skirt as she exited the truck.

She followed him around the back of the truck and watched as he lowered the tail gate. He pushed her head down on the tail gate and hitched her skirt up over her hips and admired her from behind.

Suddenly he slapped her ass and inner thighs several times. The sting reverberated through her ending with her pussy gushing a bit as it always seemed to do when he handled her as he wished.

Her skin red and pleasing to him, he knew she was ready for whatever his desire would be. She needed a good fucking and he was about to give her one.

With one solid movement he lifted her up on the tail gate and placed her naked ass on the cool metal of the gate. Reaching in to the bed of the truck he brought forth two six foot lengths of rope. He did not say anything as he pulled her pussy forward to rest at the very edge of the tail gate and he quickly looped the rope around each knee and fastened her spread eagle to the bumper of the truck.

Both of her holes glistened in the afternoon sun. She was primed ripe and ready. Her eyes were begging him to fill her but her lips knew not to issue any sort of request.

He slapped her pussy a few times watching as the swollen tissues jumped at his touch and her wetness grew. He could tease her for hours like that but not today. Today he wanted to fuck her.

His cock slid into the wetness as he teased her clit with roughly swirling circles before he pushed it slowly into her warm wet spread open cunt. She gasped with delight and pleaded with him.

"Please fuck me Master, Please fuck me hard"

He smiled, she didn't often beg from him but when she did he knew he had her at a peak that he enjoyed witnessing. So he let the infraction slide for now and yes would fuck her hard.

He slid his cock easily into her wetness and buried the length of his cock in her slippery cunt. He felt himself growing stiffer as she pushed herself forward to greet every stroke he initiated. The cheeks of her ass were meeting his body with every thrust and he decided to give her more.

With hardly a pause in the rhythm he pulled out grasped his cock and moved it down an inch. The next thrust took him deep into her ass, making her cry out in surprise. She pushed forward again wanting to feel him where he wished to go.

"Yes Master I am yours. Fill me please"

He could feel her body grow closer to that unstoppable climax with ever thrust and he grasped her waist to force her down on to him. He was fucking her good with every stroke. He ordered her to play with her clit and she complied twirling the swollen begging nub as her pussy juices flowed freely. She new better than to orgasm without permission and knew she was getting close to not being able to control it but still she continued.

Her moans of pleasure were muffled as she held her pace and he fucked her in the ass. She felt so tight so soft so hot around him. It was time.

"Give it to me Pet. Give your Master your cum"

She gasped for air as he felt her first contraction grip him firmly and at the same time she heaved and gasped under him. He let an incredible wave of pleasure shoot the first of his cum deep into her. Fucking her for all it was worth as he watched her cum roll down and cover his pelvis. After two more hard pushes and spurts he had let all his hot white cum spill into his eager slut.

She was still breathless form her orgasms when she turned her face up to his.

"Thank you Master for the tail gate party"

He leaned in and kissed her softly, smiling as he replied;

"This is only one of many pet. You have pleased your Master. You're welcome."