All Comments on 'The Taking of Lena Ch. 03'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GREAT!

Thanks you SO much for updating the story. I hope you'll post more soon. The chapter was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
SUPERB!

Thank you for adding another chapter! Can't wait for the next one! This is really superb!

sweet_icing3085sweet_icing3085almost 13 years ago
You're The Best!!!

Super thanks for the 3rd installment! I'm waiting for the next one.. You're such a great writer! And I'm loving it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Renz is a fucking jackass! He totally ruined her life for his selfishness!!! What the hell is wrong with her? Run away, don't become his whore dumbass!!! The rest of the sterling household is stupid too. Holding her mother past against her like she had committed it. Thanks for updating!!! Please update soon.

spectacularfreakspectacularfreakalmost 13 years ago
O my god

That was pure perfection.

gobbledeegookgobbledeegookalmost 13 years ago
ADDICTING!!!

This is an amazing story. Please, please, please continue. You are obviously a very talented writer and I just love the complexity you have created with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good

I was surprised I liked it so much good job

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 13 years ago
Finally!!!!

5!!!!!, I love this story, hated the extensive wait please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
About time....

I was beginning to think everyone in the Manor was deaf.

Why didn't Marie or someone come running that first night when Lena was screaming? Or at least the second night....

I'm sure I'm not the only reader that wondered about this.

win_niewin_niealmost 13 years ago
long awaited!!

I waited so long for you to continue please don't stop now!

LunaScarletLunaScarletalmost 13 years ago
Your writing is addicting

Please don't stop here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This man has completely destroyed the life she once loved and cherished. I find it hard to believe that she'd automatically accept his proposition when he was the cause of all of her misery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

This is hot... and I need more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love this story

please update soon! absolutely love the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incredible

I have to disagree with the comment that said Lena would never agree to go with Renz. The way the author describes these characters makes it appear that Lena really is this innocent, sheltered woman that doesn't know about anything beyond her work as a servant. Its only natural that she would agree to leave with him, life with Renz would be more appealing to her than a complete unknown (and possible prostitution). I think its important to remember that when reading, what "you" would do is not necessarily the same as what a "character" would do. Its not as if her answer is one of excitement or happiness, when she says "yes" my understanding was she was so broken down and resigned that she knew yes was the only answer she could give him.

Bottom line, Blonde Goddess, this story is incredible and I would not change one detail. Please keep writing and post the new chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep Writing Please!

I love the story, please continue it!

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
i hope you submit an update soon!

i love this story! i really want to know what happens next. please update soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Plzzzz update soon!!!!

Absolutely love your story, it's very well written

Eagerly waiting for the nxt chapter!!!! so please update soon.....Thanks

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
finally!

yeah, i'm so glad to hear that you are continuing with this story. i can't wait for you next chapters, i've been checking back to see if you were going to continue with it for awhile now, so i'm very happy to hear it!

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
Aaarrgghh!

I would agree with the others who said they wished you would post another installment, but for a different reason. I want to give you a chance to redeem yourself!

I want to point out that I read stories in this category because I like rape fantasies, so I am not arguing against that aspect per se. It is a very compelling and interesting story, and Lena is a very sympathetic character.

I sense that you are trying to portray Renz as a charming rogue who is smitten by Lena's innocence and beauty. But dammit, he HAS ruined her life with his selfish, arrogant lust! He has shown no concern for her health--has never wondered if she was eating and sleeping, has even forced himself on her when she was distraught and exhausted as a direct result of his "attentions." He blackmailed her in order to get her compliance, but even with her compliance the result was the same--she has been horribly shamed in the eyes of the people she loves and driven out of the only home she has ever known.

So now it seems that MAYBE Renz actually cares about her, if only for a short time. But is he man enough to to admit his actions, and to confess to Mr. Sterling and Marie that it was NOT her fault? To restore her to their good graces and to honestly court her? I'm not old-fashioned enough to believe he has to marry her, if she is willing to live as his concubine. But to simply take her and run, leaving everyone to think she is a whore, doesn't make HIM a very sympathetic character.

And the fact that she enjoys sex does not make her a whore--it makes her a woman who enjoys sex! Yes, he introduced her to the wonders of sex, albeit against her will. And she discovered it was pleasurable. But that certainly doesn't make him a hero. And it doesn't prove he's a great lover, since she has no basis for comparison.

I anxiously await your next installment to see if you can write your way out of this mess without blithely carrying on as if a man raping a virgin, shaming her so she has no place to go, and then "graciously" taking her in is romantic!

jamac1024jamac1024over 12 years ago

i'd have to agree with anon 08/31....lena's agreement to go with renz was a sign of defeat and not of calculation and glee...i do hope though there's a continuation of this chapter as the story is left hanging with renz being such a jackass and the sterling household being so stupid...i mean they've known her all her life and not once had given them grief and then just one infraction (albeit a big one) will let them condemn her quickly...marie at least should've given her a chance to explain...and where was mr sterling's "protectiveness"...well, i guess mr sterling i can understand since he's the employer...

and to the anon who wrote this story was "romantic", all three chapters are in the nonconsent category, dude/dudette...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Plz continue...

...this series! It's too good to be left unfinished, it would simply be a waste. Your new submission was equally interesting and also shows great potential, so please try to develop both projects as fast and as well as possible. I know you can't rush imagination, but it appears you have a hungry/thirsty audience to satisfy, and we are rather demanding!

KhrystyneKhrystyneover 12 years ago

Happy to hear you are continuing this story. Can't wait until the new chapters are up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

so happy ur cont im glad tat its in the open because now he doesnt have anytying to hold over her for sex

so i guess she can come into her own

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
enjoyed...

I have enjoyed reading this story! I hope you will continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

The absence of the truth makes me incredibly angry, it always has, BUT this story gets better with every page! I still hope somewhere along the way, Sterling and Marie will know the truth.

phalanx_888phalanx_888over 12 years ago

I keep thinking about how angry and disappointed Marie and Sterling were and it's absolutely heartbreaking! I hope Renz takes care of her forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Liked it :)

loved the story line. I feel bad for her. Ill bet $100 she is pregnant......... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
New chapter please

I've had enough of waiting now! I can't wait any longer bcuz the story is far too good. Please UPDATE soon. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Update soon! Your stories are fantastic, and I check back often waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

It really is sad that men prey upon young women. Never the less, I am enjoying this tale.

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Pleasurable but a push

I really enjoyed this chapter. The goal and path in the story is obvious, and generally what one expects for a "happy ending", but the idea of two people that loved this girl since she was born very suddenly and absolutely banishing her seems a bit far-fetched. I guess that is why it is fiction, and who are we kidding, this is how a story like this unfolds. I know the next chapter will be just as delicious, with even more passion and urgency. Just the way I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
suggestion

At one point on the first page you made a comment regarding a "Freudian piffle" I think dr. Freud came many years after the era of your story take. Very good story and im excited to read the rest. It would definitely be interesting to see a pregnancy and the relationship blossom into love. Or he bores of her and sells her to another idk...keep up the wonderful brainstorming...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great writing

this story is very well written and erotic. lena starts off as innocent and naive, but she's gradually maturing and becoming stronger, which is a refreshing read. i am looking forward to reading the next chapter.

to the comment below me, freud was late 19th century, which seems to be right where this story takes place, just fyi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful Read

I would love to read more and see the resolution between her, her foster family and Renz. Thanks for writing such an engaging tale!

Bibliophile614Bibliophile614about 11 years ago
Great Read!

I normally don't comment on stories till the end but this is fantastic. Also a reader comment caught my eye. The reader stated that it was a bit far fetch that two people who had loved her her whole life would simple banish her etc. Remember it wasn't that long ago that women were (and in some places still are) considered sluts if they enjoy sex. Specially out of wedlock. And this is exactly what would have happened in the era that I'm picturing this story taking place. I was originally picturing it late middle ages, but with the mention of Frued and hysteria, placed it around Victorian area. Thanks again to the writer for a very good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Five stars.

Great stuff, again. I'm sad there's only one more chapter to go at present, can't wait to get to it though! This story is brilliant, thank you. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Tis a rat bastard he is.

Littlecat76Littlecat76almost 11 years ago
Not sure

As unrealistic it may have been in the timeframe you're portraying I wish she had refused to go with him let him have to win her back hopeless romantic I know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's very disheartening

...to read stories about men using and abusing women. I don't think the time period has much to do with it.

The story is still hot though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
was pussy a term in that period of time?

someone can come up with that answer

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago
5 stars for your style of writing ...

and how you bring the emotions to the reader. Me in this case. ;-)

But I hate, that you made Lena fall in disgrace and that Marie and Sterling did not actually been listening to her. I think prejusdice was very common at that time. And often is, today.

I hate that Renz wins this way, because her 'friends' don't trust and believe in her. That make me feel kind of sad.

Eve86Eve86over 10 years ago
Tears and Loathing

I really hate him! Ugh, but their sex was so damn hot...I just hate him even more for that.

obeyanddesireobeyanddesireover 10 years ago

It really hurt me to read the scene between her, Marie, and Sterling. That was so sad that she had to fall like that. I was hoping that Marie would at least listen to her. But this story is still so intriguing and I can't stop reading! I hope she finds a good life and eventually can find peace through all of this. Even with the delicious sex. ;)

Camalya9900Camalya9900over 10 years ago
Marie

I know Marie means well but goddamn she's a bitch. I mean look at the facts lady. She fainted for that asshole of a molester. She didn't seem to care for her at all at the moment. If she loved her then she wouldn't have sent her off with the molester. I've read this story like three times and every time I read that part I really feel for Lena..

ravenhairedcutieravenhairedcutieover 10 years ago
Intense chapter...

I can't believe how unfair and judgmental Marie and Master Sterling to her. They did not even listen to her. I feel sorry for Lena. And looks like what happened gave Renz the advantage to claim the woman he'd been wanting to screw. I really dislike it when men or even women use their powers and possessions and taking advantage of other people's miserable situation just to control them. But still great chapter. You are a good writer.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Reread!!!

Ever so often i come back and reread and revote still hoping fot the continuation!!! I really wish the excellent stories would continue.....

Still houling out hope.

xoxo

Ana

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Poor girl...

This poor girl has not stopped crying since the middle of chapter 1. I hope she gets a break soon. I just wanna give her a big hug. :(

DesireAtDawnDesireAtDawnover 9 years ago
Redeading again

Cant stop reading. I just got done reading chapter one, part one of The Keeping of Lena on your Tumblr page, and i need more so i will read it again from the start. Cant get enough <3 das ist sehr gut.

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
Bastard

he blackmailed her and ruined her life and now will take her into his castler to Isolate and rape her more. Damnd asshole.:( I hope Lena finds some Kind of White Knight in Germany who savers her from These perverse man. 5 stars btw.:)

MsBeeHavenMsBeeHavenover 8 years ago
"Hysteria"

Oh my. The doctor's definition of "hysteria" had me cracking up. It's really a shame that diagnosis was found to be bogus. There are days I would love to call in sick with a bad case of hysteria.

Anyhow, even though I'm only on Chapter 3, I am in agreement with several other commenters. This writing is seriously worthy of being published.

Adster123Adster123over 7 years ago
Bravo!!!

Amazing writing. One of the best Literotica stories I have ever read.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 7 years ago

This is my second time reading this story, and it demands my interest as much the second time as it did the first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hysteria?

Lol, you are totally genius in your writing. You not only use the correct diagnosis for the time and period of this novel but you also have instilled within the less informed the treatment of this condition. Brava! Your expert writing skills are so precise like a surgeons scalpel. Shakespeare would have marveled at you. Another passage very well done.

kind regards,

pongman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I was with it until..

I was with the story until it started looking less like a story and more like a diagram of what Stockholm Syndrom looks like when implemented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rereading in anticipation for KOL chap 4

Oh my god- I remember why I fell in love with this series. Please don't stop! Please post 4 soon! Ahhhh! So much love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

maria or whatever is a bitch

LNJones34LNJones34over 3 years ago

I would have bet that old man Sterling was her father but it seems he only took her mother as a lover after she was born. It might be a good thing that she is leaving because its odd that he was so protective of her and wouldn't even consider letting Renz take her because he didnt have the money he owed Renz. Yet, the moment he found out she had been with a man he threw her out of the manor. This story reminds me of the many books I read in the late 70's and 80's by Rosemary Rogers and many other authors. I have kept those books all these years because I loved those stories so much. Those stories had sex in them but NOTHING like what I now read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderfully written. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I must say.... I just cackled like a whore myself 🤣

"Your mother was a whole" truly did me in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
3327 Followers
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that &quot;The Taking of Lena&quot; is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES