The Tale of Two Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers

He said, "I want to do that again but in private and with more time."

"Me too. I'm just not sure when."

"Saturday night. Tell him that you have to go to a party. Actually, I do have a party to go to but then we can go to my place and spend several hours together. Tell him that you will be late, like after midnight or something."

"I will...I will have to think about a good excuse. I'll come up with something. Now I need to go back inside and clean up and change." She took her keys and opened the car next to them and took out her black and white dress. I hadn't even noticed that it was her car next to his. They held hands and walked back towards the club.

I waited until they were inside before I stared the car and drove out of the parking lot and back to the place where we would all meet in just a few minute. I planned on just dropping Luce off but she told me to park for a minute. I did and shut off the engine expecting her to say something about what we had witnessed but she surprised me.

"Um Bill, I have a little problem that I would like to talk to you about."

Clearly surprised, I said, "Sure, anything. What is it?"

"Blll, I haven't dated anyone since the divorce was final but there is a guy I am interested in. He has always been nice to me and I would really like to go out with him, but he has never asked or shown like he would. What do you suggest that I do?"

This was now clearly odd. She was asking me about starting to date again ten minutes after we had watched my wife and her close friend getting her pussy pounded in public by a guy that she clearly wanted more of. I kept my head on mainly because this was Luce. "Luce, this has always been a problem for a guy too. You want to ask a girl out but you don't know if she is interested. All you can do is just suck it in and ask. All guys kid themselves by thinking that the worst she can say is no. So, just suck it in and ask the lucky bastard to go out with you."

She looked at me and smiled, "Thanks for the advice." She paused for a moment and then said, "Bill, I have two tickets to a concert Saturday night. Will you take me? I understand that you might have nothing to do Saturday night."

I stared at her for a minute while what she had said and asked sorted its way into my consciousness. Then I smiled, "I will be pleased to take you to the concert on one condition and that is that we will not discuss certain people who will remain nameless. If I go with you, I want your full attention because I will be paying full attention to you."

There was a glistening in her eyes as her smile widened and she leaned over and gave me a tender kiss on my lips. "I promise that my attention will only be on you."

She sat back and as I watched, Luce our friend returned. "Ok, this is what I'd like you to do if you will. I'll go back inside and get settled. Then you can call Crys. When she tells you where we are, tell her that you are just a few minutes away and then don't dawdle getting here. She probably won't tell me much but it is going to be very hard sitting there with her right now. When you get here, we can have coffee or something and then call it a night."

"Will she be taking you home?"

"That was the plan. My car is in the shop until tomorrow morning."

"That is a good plan. I think that I will just park across the street and when I see her car pull in; I'll wait a couple of minutes and then come over."

"That will be perfect." She got her things together and went back inside the restaurant. I drove across the street and parked in the shade again and called Crys. She answered after the first ring. I could hear just a touch of nervousness in her voice as she answered.

"Hi, is your meeting over?"

"Yes, I am on the road now. Where are you?"

"We will be at the restaurant we like on Lakeside Drive."

"I'm less than five minutes away. I'll see you there." She hung up and I grinned a little. She was at least five minutes away and if I was the same, she would need to hurry to avoid being caught. Then I sat and relived what I had seen. When they sat together and even danced together, there was nothing terribly out of place. The kisses weren't outrageous and the hand holding and touching were consistent with what they appeared to be. The scene in the parking lot was something else again. From all appearances, this was their first time being that intimate. He hadn't seen her breasts before he pulled her top down but she was more than ready for him to look. From that point on, they were like animals in search of satisfying their most base urges. Crys and I had never been that passionate even when we were dating. This was new. The fact that she hadn't worn a bra with that dress was expected but the fact that she wasn't wearing panties told me that she at least hoped something would happen. The biggest question was whether this would be one-time deal or not but it seemed like it wouldn't be the last time. I wondered how she would deal with Saturday night. I also wondered if they had discussed coming outside to fuck or if that had been a spontaneous thing.

Then my thoughts turned to Luce. It appeared that I was the guy she was interested in dating. Under the circumstances, I felt no guilt at the thought of taking her out Saturday night or any other night for that matter. I knew that she was still recovering and decided to show her the best possible evening with a corsage, dinner and all the rest. I would be her perfect date and not think about the future or what might be later. Then I had an idea that I would explore at work tomorrow.

I noticed a car pull into the lot across the street and recognized her car. What surprised me was that the sports car followed her. They each got out and kissed again before he got in his car and drove off while Crys went inside. I decided to give her a few minutes to calm down and then I would go in.

When I entered, I found Luce sitting at the same table with the book open but sitting face down on the table. She was smiling at her friend as I approached. Crys looked a little flushed but quickly turned on her smile and stood up to kiss me on the cheek. I sat down and said confidently, "So how was your night out together?"

Luce just nodded and Crys said, "It was nice. I always like going out with Luce. We went to a couple of places and danced a little and drank some wine. Like usual."

I asked, "Do either of you want dessert and coffee? I wouldn't mind a cup. Those meetings just drag on."

Crys surprised both Luce and I when she answered, "If you don't mind, the last guy I danced with was sort of a creep and I feel dirty. Would you take Luce home and I'll just go home and take a shower?"

"Not a problem for me; Luce?"

"That is fine with me too. Have good shower, girl friend." Luce said.

"I should be along in about thirty or forty five minutes." I added.

"Take your time." Crys smiled and stood up and left.

I was about to say something when Luce cut me off. "No questions until we are in the car. And I would like a coffee and a piece of pie with you. I liked our brief few minutes together in the parking lot and I want more."

"I'd like that too. What time is the concert Saturday?"

"It is at 8:00 p.m. at the Concert Hall."

"Great, I will pick you up at six and we can eat at that nice place near the hall. What is the dress for the concert?"

"It is pretty dressy, I'm afraid. I am going to wear my lavender dress. You have seen it before."

"Yes, I have and you look magnificent in it too. I will be pleased to be with you."

She actually blushed a little. Then we just talked about each other and sailing and a variety of things while we ate our pie and drank our coffee. I paid the bill and walked her to my car. She sat quietly for a few minutes until I was on the main road to her townhouse.

"She was flushed when she came in and had to take a couple of deep breaths before she started to talk. All she said was that she had a great time and that he was a wonderful dancer. That was all she said about tonight. She kept looking towards the door to see if you were there yet and then she asked what I was doing Saturday night. I told her that I was going to a concert. She asked if she could tell you that we were going to a party together and that we might be late. I reminded her about what I had told her but she begged me to just let her say that we were going out together. I said yes but that if you called me to check up on us, I would tell you the truth. She thought about it for a minute and then agreed. That was when you walked in. She took a couple of deep breaths and got ready to see you. That is that. What are you thinking?

"I am thinking that I want to show you a great time Saturday night and I am not going to worry about anything but how happy I can make you."

"Stop, you are making me blush."

"Blush away; I am as serious as I can be."

"Tell me what you are thinking; please?"

I took a breath and told her about my thoughts while I was waiting. Then I told her about the guy following her into the parking lot for another kiss. That caused Luce's eyes to widen and she took my hand again. I didn't release it until we got to her house and she made no effort to pull it away. At her townhouse, I helped her from the car and took her elbow to walk her to the door. She unlocked it and then turned back to look at me.

"Bill, I am really quite split by what has happened tonight. I am saddened about what we saw but I am thrilled to be going out with you Saturday night. Does that make sense?"

"Yes. And Luce, I meant what I said about taking you out Saturday night; every word. I don't know for sure what will happen but I am sure that I am going to enjoy spending time with you Saturday and maybe more in the future. Now, unless you tell me no, I am going to kiss you good night and not as a long time friend." She didn't respond or react, so I gently took her into my arms and pulled her to me and kissed her for a long time. Her lips were parted and I outlined them tenderly with my tongue. I could hear her breathing hard and when I pulled back, her eyes were closed.

She whispered, "God, I needed that." Then she opened her eyes and looked at me with a smile. "E-mail me tomorrow if anything happens. I guess we need to touch base on Saturday in case something comes up." Then she kissed me again and this time used her tongue on my lips. When she broke the kiss she disappeared inside and I heard the lock click. It was time for me to go home and see what would happen.

When I arrived, I took a quick look in Crys's backseat and saw the red dress balled up on the floorboards along with a small overnight bag. She had gone out prepared. When I went in, I found her in bed asleep already wearing a night gown which she normally didn't wear. I went into the bathroom and undressed and traded my underpants for a pair of silk sleeping shorts and went back into the bed room. One look at her told me why she was wearing the nightgown. She had rolled over and one of her beautiful breasts was lying there for my inspection and that included the fresh bruise right above her nipple. I just shook my head. She had probably panicked when she saw the mark and decided to try to hide it at least for a couple of days until it went away I crawled into bed and turned out the light and was soon asleep.

If I hadn't known what had happened the previous night, I would not have guessed that she was nervous at all the next morning. But knowing about things, I could see a few signs of nerves showing through. She was wearing one of her white blouses that allowed a hint of what was underneath but today she wasn't wearing her normal low cut lacy bra. Instead, she was wearing a solid bra that covered her entire nipple area so that the offending bruise would not be visible. She also seemed on the verge of saying or asking me something but chose not to. She kissed me on the lips when she said good bye and left for the day. Before I left, I checked both her and my e-mail. She had sent one early this morning but had saved it in a new password protected file. I sighed and decided to call my geek friend and see about getting a key tracker.

I left for work wondering when I would hear about her Saturday night party with Luce. They first thing I did was to visit our shipping department. All of our delivery trucks had a GPS tracker on them so that if a sales person needed something as a sample or an emergency order, they could find the closest truck quickly on their cell phones. I asked my friend there if he had a spare one that I could borrow. He told me that I could have one because they were replacing these older ones with a new one that the driver would wear in the next week or so. The old ones were going to be just thrown away. In that case, I took two of the older units.

My intention was to mount one on Crys' car. It would only tell me where her car was but not where she was since they would probably be using his car. At least, I could tell if she was on the road or not. That might help me be where she would expect me to be. I decided to take the second one on the chance that I could plant it on his car. Then I could keep track of where they were. That could prove to be important information if I decided that a divorce was the best thing to do. Then I called my geek friend. He told me to come by during lunch and he would leave what I needed at the front desk. Then I went to work on plans for my new products.

I took only a short lunch. It was just long enough to pick up the package from my friend and get a takeout sandwich from the deli next door to his office. I was back at my desk and deep into my projects at two when my cell phone rang and I could see that it was Crys.

"Hi." I said in a distracted voice, which was what I was feeling.

"Hi. Listen something has kind of come up and I wanted to tell you about it now. I had lunch with a couple of my sorority sisters today and they told me about a party on Saturday night. I called Luce and she and I want to go. I know that it is Saturday night but I felt that you wouldn't mind. I need to leave at five and it might go late. Is that alright or would you rather I cancel it?"

I thought for a minute and then replied, "You know that I don't mind when you and Luce go somewhere together; so go. I was kind of thinking about going to a ballgame or something anyway. So, that will work for me as long as I can find someone to go with. I hope that you have a good time."

"Oh, it is out at the lake and the cell phone connection is pretty bad from what they tell me. So you probably won't be able to contact me."

"That's fine; if the ballgame is a good one, I probably won't want to bother you anyway."

"You are such a doll. I've got to run. We have a company meeting for the next hour." She hung up.

It only took me a minute to make a decision and I told my secretary that I had a quick errand to run and would be back in less than an hour. I drove to Crys' office and pulled into the public parking lot they used and drove until I found the sports car. Five minutes later, I left and he now had a GPS bug planted inside his rear bumper with only a small wire hanging down in an unobtrusive place. I would put the other one on Crys's car in the morning.

When I got back to my office, I sent a brief message to Luce that I hoped that she and Crys had a good time at the lake party tomorrow night. I followed the message with a smiley face which is something I had sworn that I would never do. Then I went back to work.

I left and was home at six and Crys was already cooking dinner which was something she usually did when she felt really good or really guilty. I suspected that tonight she felt strong doses of both. She asked about my day and I told her that it was routine. I asked about hers and got the same reply. Then I told her that in the morning I was going to check her car since it had been awhile since I had checked the oil and stuff. She thanked me for taking such good care of her. She then told me that she was meeting Luce for lunch and to have their nails done. I expected that because Luce had responded to my message with a comment that she felt sure that she and Crys were going to have a lot of fun along with a smiley face and then told me that she was meeting with Crys for lunch and a beauty appointment. I knew that getting her nails done for Crys also meant that she would be getting a full bikini wax job also and a landing strip trim as well. I idly wondered if Luce would have the same treatment done but quickly put that thought away for another day.

Crys was wearing a robe while cooking and I could occasionally get a peak of her breast. It appeared that she had found some makeup to cover the offensive mark. Dinner was great and we just talked idly while we ate and then watched a movie before bed.

I woke up first and in less than ten minutes had the key logger installed and then I went out to check her car. That meant that the tracker was safely installed under the hood where it would be less bothered by road stuff and weather. She also needed an oil change and I drove it to the station and had the work done. On the way home, I stopped in a shady parking lot and snooped a little but found nothing incriminating. When I arrived home, she was dressed in conservative shorts and a halter top and kissed me as she left to meet with Luce.

Five minutes later, I was opening her protected file and found a short series of e-mails since the other day.

The message from yesterday had simply been a thank you and that everything was fine at home and she would let him know about Saturday.

There had been four messages this morning while I was gone. The first was her confirmation that everything was good and that she would be at his house shortly after five. He replied that she should wear something sexy because he wanted to take some pictures of her at the party. She replied that she would think about it but that if she did let him take pictures, she wanted him to send her all copies that he took and if any of them ever showed up on the internet, she would cut his balls off. His reply was simply a smiley face. I logged out and then drove to a nearby florist. I told the woman what I wanted and she commented on my thoughtfulness and showed me two ideas. I picked one that was perfect for Luce. Then she asked if I wanted to pick it up or if I wanted it delivered. I thought for minute and realized that picking it up would make me late so I told her to have it delivered between five and six. I wrote a brief note to go along with it.

Then I went home satisfied that the start of the evening would be good and took a nap. When I woke up, I heard the shower running and realized that it was almost four o'clock. Crys had obviously come home and was starting to get ready to leave. I noticed the small bag sitting in her closet and two outfits hanging inside. The shower stopped but before she emerged, she took a few minutes to do something. Then she stepped out with a towel wrapped around her upper body. I could see enough to know that Rod was going to be caressing her freshly waxed body for sure tonight.

She smiled at me and said, "I was going to wake you in a minute. I have to dress and leave in an hour to meet Luce." I nodded and she turned and sat down in front of her makeup mirror as the towel slipped from her front. There was some still fresh makeup on her breast but I just stood up and went into the bathroom to take my shower. I would wait until she left to dress for the night. I took a leisurely shower and shaved. When I went into the bedroom again, Crys was gone along with the bag and the other hanging clothes. I slipped on a pair of shorts and a Ranger's jersey and went out to the living room. She came in from the front and smiled at me. She was wearing a conservative pair of shorts and a halter top that showed off her abs but little else. I poured us each a glass of wine more to calm her nerves than mine but I felt that a little bit now, would help me more while I dressed.

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers
123456...8