The Taste of Fear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers

Alison smiles, adjusting her harness. "I'll be right there, dear."

She walked back in wearing a harness holding the biggest dildo she had been able to find. His eyes opened wide at the monster cock as she approached and he screamed into the ball gag, shaking his head.

"Have you kept our guest entertained, my love?"

"I have done my best. Would you care to see to him now?" Val pulls his wilting cock from Joshua.

"I believe I will do just that." She picks up Joshua's head by the hair. "You didn't think I would let Val have all the fun, did you?"

She can hear him saying, "No. No. Ali. Please." through the gag.

"After all the pleasure you've afforded me, I feel it only fair to return the favor." She rises and his eyes follow her around, pleading. She strokes the phallus dangling between her hips. "I'm told it feels just like the real thing. Molded from a very well endowed man, see the veins?" He continues to shake his head and plead. She walks behind him, and he can't see her anymore. Val has retreated to the bathroom, to clean himself up. "Nine and a half inches long and three inches in girth. A veritable monster."

She pulls his ass cheeks apart as he starts screaming. "Oh, look. I believe you might be hurt, sweetheart." A trickle of blood runs down Joshua's leg, mixed with Val's spendings.

He relaxes a little, thinking she might relent. Then screams, loud and long, when she forces the dildo into his ass. She grunts and pulls against him, as she has to work to get it inside him. She pumps her hips and pulls on him, until she gets it all the way in. She lays down on his back, arms around his chest. "There. Doesn't that look nice?" She pulls out and shoves in three more times as he shrieks and thrashes, blood running down his legs, before Val comes out and says quietly, "My dear, he won't be much good much longer."

She turns to look at him. "You're right. What shall we do with him now?"

She unlatches the dildo, and leaves it in place, sticking out of Joshua's ass. It quivers. "That's going to come out, dear."

"Oh." She watches as it inches out a bit. "I guess I should push it all the way in then."

"You'll know better next time." She takes hold of the end of the dildo and twists, wrenching another scream from Joshua. Then, using a piece of bedsheet to cover the end, she pushes it all the way in, watching in satisfaction as the sphincter closes around it. "Better." Val comes forward, licks the side of her neck, and cups her breasts.

"Look, he's still hard." She crawls under him, as he gasps and struggles to breathe. Her fingers creep to her sopping wet pussy. "And I'm just so wet."

"Would you like him to fill you, my love?"

"Ugh. No. You feel much better inside me." Joshua almost doesn't notice the sting as one of her fangs opens the large vein on his dick. As the blood drips out, she catches some on her tongue. The rest she smears over his penis and sack.

Val slides under her and into her, as she sighs. They slide upwards, looking into the eyes of her husband. She grabs his sack and squeezes, her nails cutting into the tender skin. He whimpers and tears of pain squeeze from his eyes. Val is shifting his hips under her, moving in and out of her pussy. "It would be so easy to cut this little sack open, and feed them to him."

"Now, now, dear, no need to be cruel. Don't you think you've played with your food long enough?" She unties his wrist and brings it to her mouth as her fangs extend. Val finds the pulse in her neck and bites down. They both look into his eyes. He screams for the last time as she sinks her fangs into his wrist and pulls the lifeblood from him.

They lay together, warm, sated, while Joshua's body hangs above them.

"Mmm. Too bad we can't do that again."

"There are millions and millions of men over the world, my dear. I'm sure we can find one, on occasion, to suit your needs."

"You always know the right thing to say to make me feel better."

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers
12