The Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Mike who already had his cock out and was stroking it to hardness.

"She's all yours, sweetie."

He smiled and knelt on the bed and teased her lips with his cock. I untied her legs and Mike held them by the ankles and placed them on his shoulder. I went over and straddled her face, facing Mike. My pussy was throbbing with excitement, not having cum that evening. I commanded her to start licking.

Mike eased his cock in and out of her in long, slow strokes as her tongue began to lap and suck my pussy. It felt heavenly. I reached down and pulled lightly on her clamps. Each tug sent a shockwave through her body. She moaned against my pussy.

"MMMM, yeah, that's it slut. Eat me."

Mike laughed and we locked eyes as we totally used our slut to the fullest. I was getting close.

"Ohhhhh, yes, slut. Make me cum so I can flood your face with it," I moaned.

She responded by sucking my whole clit into her mouth. I began to tremble and pull harder on her nipple clamps. The two of us began to shake harder and finally I screamed out as I came hard, my cum flowing out of my pussy and into her mouth. Heather came at the same time, her whole body tensing beneath me, her cries somewhat muffled under me.

"Oh fuck, you two," Mike gasped as watched us. "I'm gonna cum now too....."

He slammed into Heather and held it. I leaned over and shoved my tongue into his mouth as he spent his load deep into her pussy. We were all trembling and shaking at this point. The last day had finally caught up to us.

Once I had recovered, I untied Heather and kissed her deeply. She got dressed and we let her go back to her room. She thanked us many times for allowing her to be used by us. I hoped that someday we could meet again as she was finally the slut she knew she always was.