All Comments on 'The Temptation & The Result'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
patricia51patricia51over 20 years ago
Very Tempting Indeed

Very erotic, even more so when Jesse tempted him than the very exciting lovemaking between He and Mary. How delightful to find a faithful husband and how great it was to have him rewarded so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
An unusual story, and an excellent one too

At last, temptation happens yet faithful husband story. Not something we see much here on Literotica. At least one author knows that noncheating married couples can be a sexy subject too.

Very well written, with very believeable characters and a ordinary folks setting.

Kanga40Kanga40over 20 years ago
Great story

And great to see one with no cheating and still good sex.

About time another author did some of these stories.

Thanks.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 20 years ago
Well, let me say...

Well, let me say that I don't personally believe in monogamy, or think that it can be sexy- at least, not to me. I do believe in keeping one's word, but I have not made such a commitment to anyone, for precisely that reason- it would present me with a dilemma. It is interesting as a story, and quite realistic in 2 ways: faithful husbands are frequently disrespected and mistreated by their wives, including the sexual denial; and also, they tend to be wimpy as a result, for fear of further denial. Call it Nature's way of punishing men for being monogamous. I for one would fuck around for sure if my wife witheld sex, because she would be asking for it, by having cheated and betrayed in a different way. Witholding sex is as bad a betrayal in its own way as infidelity, and deserves some kind of retaliation, plus, it's not right to expect someone to do without sex, period. It's a breach of contract, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A nice, if idealistic, conclusion

Yes, I enjoyed this story, but one thing bothers me about the conclusion. Not that Jim didn't take advantage of his brief oppertunity with Jesse, but that the he viewed his wife's subsequent approach after hearing from Jesse without suspicion.

Think about it, he felt resentment after the way he's been treated for the past month or so, but, to my way of thinking, for his wife to abruptly change her behavior would only arouse suspicious red flags in my mind and blunt any feelings of desire I had for her. I'd be wondering what she wanted now, badly enough to be acting so nice and sexy? Did she have a affair that went bad and this was her way of relieving her guilt? Was she after something that I'd be adamantly opposed to?

The basic question being, just why, now, is she acting so approachable? What's going on in her mind? Should I simply go with the flow and allow her plan to succeed, or should I chose the harder path, to remain sexually frustrated and leave her little plan in ruins. Let her prove that this isn't simply a one time change, and wait until I'm sure that the change is permanent.

That may sound like a childish response, but I've seen two week changes in behavior in my wife before...and for a husband that's experienced long term abuse, it's a valid consideration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Something is missing.

The rest of the story seems to be missing.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Nice Reward!

Now will she stop being a bitch and start acting like a loving wife? Or was this just a one time guilt trip? The reward he got he deserved for putting up with her, the way she was acting. The sniping will take a toll eventually and so will the withholding of sex. You should revisit this story in the future and make sure that she has kept her word and has even turned more sexier & wanting for him, with the affect it has on their relationship.

Good story!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I loved this story

I loved this story..I'm in the process of reading all your stories in the chronalogical order they were published. This wife realized the way she was treating him; and how faithful he was.. She gave him his just reward. Very Knice!!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
Just discovered this story. Hard to accept.

My problem with this story echoes that expressed by another reader. I would be suspicious of a sudden change of behavior on the part of my wife. I would also feel manipulated. She is not very interested in sex for the past eight days, and now, suddenly, she wants to make up? Why? What is she wanting me to do in return? I would rather be treated better, even if sex were less frequent, than to be treated with disrespect, with unexplained thaws or swings in the frosty mood like this one. I can see this was an early story in view of the spelling errors but still enjoyed this story in spite of a few weaknesses.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Sometimes the good guy wins -

Just not nearly often enough lol-

Nice work -

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
THE CONQUEST .......

.......... of temptation. lol.

It could have been a nice flash story about fidelity & love. The hubby returns home to his wonderful loving wife for a long session of love making. Cuddling together with that warm feeling that only love can give.

The whole 'bitchy' wife routine ruined the story for me. In fact , it could have been used as a theme for a new story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

First paragraph of the first page proves that you can't write separate sentences!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous