All Comments on 'The Thai Maid Ch. 04'

by victoria.vixen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
delicious

I think I need a Thai maid myself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ah, Assssssssss

This "Vicky" woman sounds like a true whore. The story itself is thickly erotic and full of horrific anal decadence. She recalls her experiences, using shame as the backdrop for the truly evil things that were done to her often defensless anus. So rich are her descriptions, that I could feel the weight of her bottom in my hands, naked and firm and soft and rising and falling in my lap as I read. I fucked her ass with delicious abandon as I digested her writing. I cannot wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Delicious Thai Maid Ch.04!

have missed the first three chapters be sure to go back and read them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome!

This a very decadent and highly arousing series. Thank you for your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes

"I felt a strange tugging behind me, and realized Bee was gently pulling out my butt plug, not yanking it out like she had earlier. Mmmm.... the motion felt good, even though my bum was sore. But I was sad to see it go; I liked the fullness, and I liked the submission. I was looking forward to having her fuck my pussy with the blue dong while the plug was still in my ass..."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous