The Thai Maid Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir!" Bee said.

"OK Bee," X said. "Now."

Two things happened at once: Bee stuffed the plug in my ass, not gently, and not slowly, and when the thick part passed my anus it hurt, I mean really hurt. I would have yelped "Owwwwwww!!!!" but at the same time Bee was plugging me so vigorously, X grabbed the back of my head and stuffed his entire cock in my mouth, momentarily gagging me -- "MMmmmmpphhh--aaaaccckkk!!" is what I think I said. The head of his cock filled the back of my mouth. X has fucked me long enough to know I really love a mouthful of cock.

Bee laughed and clapped her hands, and gave the base of the plug a thump with her finger. She slid her body next to mine and bit my ear, a bit gently, a bit not. I pulled my mouth off X's cock and turned to kiss Bee. I could taste my ass and pussy on her face. She kissed me briefly, but then took the head of X's cock in her mouth and sucked gently, darting and swirling her tongue. This was a bit intimidating -- I knew how good Bee was with her tongue, and X was my boyfriend after all. To compete, I kissed my lips up and down X's shaft. X started to moan.

This went on for a few minutes, but when I saw Bee briefly come up for air I quickly moved my mouth back to X's cock head and pumped his shaft with my hand. Bee forced herself back into the mix and we both licked X's head, our tongues darting against each other and around his member. The pumping and the sucking were beginning to have their effect: I have fucked X for many years but seldom have I seen his cock as hard as it was on that day when both of our tongues danced for his pleasure. I pushed X's legs wider apart as he held one hand on each of our heads. I kissed the inside of his thighs, but decided to up the ante. I gently lifted his balls with my hand and took one into my mouth, rolling it like the most delicate marble in the world. X went wild, groaning and cursing.

Bee frowned at me reached behind my back. I nodded to her, thinking she was going to play with my pussy but she grasped the base of my buttplug and with one quick motion she plucked it almost entirely out (oh!) and then instantly popped it back in (OW!). I yelped, and sat back on my haunches to massage my aching bottom. With her slender fingers, Bee lifted the sac of his balls and traced a line along his perineum. She was so beautiful and nasty and crafty that I couldn't help but sit back and watch as she bobbed her head back onto his cock and pressed a finger gently against his anus without entering. She then pulled her lips back from her teeth, opened her mouth wide, and -- gagging only just a little -- deep-throated X while she tickled his ass with her finger.

"Oh god oh god oh god you win!" groaned X, although I distinctly did not remember his mentioning a contest. But he was right; Bee was a head magician. I slumped, feeling defeated, my anus aching from Bee's dirty trick. Bee extracted X's cock from her throat and said something to him in Thai. He answered, "OK, but don't take long."

Bee got up and opened the nightstand. She returned to the base of the bed with the same leather cuffs she used to bind me on the Tuesday.

She pointed across the room and said "Vicky, corner." She did not smile.

I hung my head, and said "Yes Miss." I waddled to the corner, my poor bottom still aching, and looked imploringly at X, but he simply shrugged. I held out my hand for the first leather cuff, and Bee strapped it on my wrist. Each cuff was separate, one for each wrist and one for each ankle. They could be hooked together ankle to ankle, and wrist to wrist, but a separate loop also attached the wrists to the ankles. When Bee had secured all four cuffs on my wrists and ankles, she turned me around to face the corner said "Vicky, down."

"Yes Miss," I said, and I got on my hands and knees. Next, she hooked the ankle cuffs together. The floor was hard and I said to X, "May I have a pillow please Sir?"

X tossed a pillow across the room, and I put it on the floor in front of my face. Bee then hooked the wrist cuffs together and I put my face down and pushed my cuffed hands under my body and back toward my ankles. Bee hooked the final link, and I was stuck: face on the pillow, hands bound to feet, and bum in the air. I knew from seeing pictures of myself from Bee's Polaroids that the maid's skirt hiked up around my waist looked like a flower blooming around my bottom. She gave my butt plug one last out-in pump and walked away without a smile.

I could turn my head a bit, and following Bee's path with my eyes as she walked into the bathroom. She came out a moment later with a jar of vaseline, and then walked toward the bed -- well out of my line of site.

It's a funny thing about sex that you don't realize until you've experienced it: most of the stimuli is generated by sight or by touch, by taste and by smell. Sound by itself is a distant fifth in communicating the sexual experience, especially if it's all you have. And if you can't understand the language of the dirty talk, what's left?

I could hear Bee get on the bed; I could hear them whispering to each other in Thai; I could hear Bee cooing and giggling. And then I heard the jar of vaseline being unscrewed, and someone slurping, and a strange squishing, and a high moan coming from X. Bee was asking him quiet questions in Thai and he kept saying "yes, yes, yes" in response to each question. His voice was strangely muffled. More pumping, more squishing, and an endless stream of low whispered Thai, which I could not understand. This went on for some time before Bee said "Oh Sir!" and they both cried out "aahhhhh........" and fell silent.

I think this was the lowest point so far with Bee. Across the room, in my presence but behind my back, she was doing God knows what with my boyfriend -- maybe something I'd never even tried before! Who knew? And what did they want with a bound woman in the corner with her face on the floor and a plug in her ass if they weren't even going to use her? Why was I even here? God, I felt so useless and sorry for myself.

If this was what staying in Bangkok meant, I wanted to go home, home, home, to leave this damn city or jump out a window or jump out of my skin but if I left I would miss my Miss, my beautiful Bee, the beautiful Bee whose skin smelled so clean and whose breasts were so small and firm and whose asshole tasted like Durian and all I wanted was for her to love me or if she couldn't love me at least to let me love her and I was sorry I ever competed with her for anything and she was better than me in every way and I would do anything at all for her and if she wanted me to whore myself to strangers on the streets of Patpong or die my skin and paint my asshole brown so I could look more like her or learn Thai or sit in my maid's room and wait for her to come in and piss on my face or cook for her or drink X's cum out of her ass every day or clean for her or beg her to fist my asshole or learn all of her tastes and taste her food for her before she ate it and send it back to the chef unless it were just right so she would never ever have to take a mediocre bite of food again in her life anything anything anything I would do it if she would only let me love her ...

Reader, I will stop here. Recalling this hour of my life is painful to me, but I must. What I cannot remember is when the maddening thoughts stopped ricocheting in my head and started coming out of my mouth. I don't know how long I went on like this, but at some point between my sobbing and the words streaming out of my mouth I just lost it. I cried and cried and when I looked up from my pillow X and Bee were standing above me, watching. X looked concerned, but Bee just looked cold and hard. I tried to get a hold of myself and stop crying, I think I was hyperventilating, but all I could do was look at Bee and whisper "anything anything anything..."

She spoke to X in Thai. He thought for a moment, and then he nodded. She looked at me again and smiled; after all, victories don't come more definitive than this. She leaned down and whispered two words in my ear:

"Vicky. Blue."

"Oh God, yes!" I said, "Please fuck me with your big blue cock. Please! I need it, I need it, I need it, thank you, thank you."

I collected myself enough to tell her it was still in the sunroom. Bee walked out of the room and returned a moment later with the blue monster. God, I could not wait for my Miss to stuff my pussy with that thing; it was so much bigger than even X's cock. The one time she fucked me with it previously was the sweetest fuck of my life. My pussy twitched in anticipation and I smiled. Miss wanted me again. I could hear her walk to the nightstand and pull something out. When she stepped back into my narrow field of vision I could see that she had put on her strap-on harness, and she leaned down, pushing the dong toward my face. I kissed its massive tip, but I couldn't wait, and said "Please Miss, fuck me, please hurry."

Bee patted my head. In Thailand, this is one of the most insulting things you can possibly do to a person, and it shows an absolute lack of respect. And what had I done to deserve her respect, I thought, she was right, I am so much lower than her I'm not even worthy...

I wiggled my hips and moaned. My pussy was so wet it shouldn't be to hard to accept that monster if I just stayed calm and relaxed. Bee squatted down behind me. I couldn't see her, but I could hear her giggle. She rubbed the head of her fat blue cock against my pussy lips and I nearly came from the anticipation. Oh god, I thought, here it comes!

I felt a strange tugging behind me, and realized Bee was gently pulling out my butt plug, not yanking it out like she had earlier. Mmmm.... the motion felt good, even though my bum was sore. But I was sad to see it go; I liked the fullness, and I liked the submission. I was looking forward to having her fuck my pussy with the blue dong while the plug was still in my ass...

"Miss?" I asked.

"Shhh...." said Bee, and stroked my hair. She laid the fat dong on my back, and I trembled at the weight of it. God, I thought, please hurry up and put it in my pussy, but I didn't dare ask her again. She slowly pulled her body back, and the dong traced its way down my spine, giving me goose bumps as it went. I flared my hips out as much as I could given the constraints of my bonds, and heard X say "Mm, mm, mm" with admiration.

So close, the tip of the dong reached the small of my back and my pussy twitched again.

So close, it was so close, the tip of the dong crossed over my tailbone. I couldn't wait and wiggled my hips again.

Closer, closer, closer, I was going to get what I needed, what I deserved. Bee placed her hands on my hips -- I could tell she was really going to drive it home. The dildo slipped a bit lower...

Closer, closer...

...and it came to rest against my asshole. "Oh God, Miss is teasing me," I said, and giggled nervously. "Please fuck me, please fill my pussy with your dildo."

"Shhh...." whispered Bee, and she moved her hands from my hips to my cheeks.

"Miss?" I said, voice trembling.

"Shhh.... Vicky, Miss love you," said Bee. She slowly pulled my cheeks open.

"Miss?!?" I said, and started shaking. My emotions had gone on such a roller coaster, I felt so brittle, so used -- wanting to be used and hating to be used at the same time. "Miss?? Fuck my pussy?!?" I whispered.

Bee said nothing, but leaned the weight of her body forward. To my bound form, it felt like all of the weight of her petite figure, all of the weight of the enormous dong, and all of the weight of the world were concentrated into one massive fist and that fist was pressing on my asshole. I sobbed, I had been tricked, and Bee was going to ruin me. The dong had a bit of lube from the juice of my pussy, but that was it.

Bee leaned forward again, and my asshole trembled but didn't give way. I started to panic and couldn't relax. I strained against my bonds, but the leather cuffs were too tight for me to move. I cried and cried as Bee applied more pressure on my asshole, and I could feel my ring beginning to open...

...and I burst out pleading "Sir I can't I can't I can't please don't let her do it Sir make her stop I can't she'll kill me with that thing oh god Sir!"

And what do you know? X had a bigger heart than Bee. He spoke to her in Thai. She hissed back at him, she was angry. She forced the dong against my hole again, but half-heartedly, and it didn't budge. He spoke again more forcefully, and she said "Yes, Sir."

The weight was lifted from my anus. She stood up suddenly and spat on my back. I heard her take the dildo from its harness, and she shouted at me words that I will never forget:

You no goddamn maid!

With that, she threw the dildo at me and stormed out of the bedroom. X unlocked my bonds, but did not remove the cuffs from my ankles and wrists. "Come on," he said gently, and helped me shakily to my feet.

"I'll be back in a minute," X said. He followed Bee into the sunroom, and I could hear them arguing in Thai, with Bee employing some of her large vocabulary of English curse words.

What do I do? I thought. Is it possible to simply disappear, to curl yourself up into a ball and wink yourself out of existence? How could I have failed my Miss and panicked so badly? I took a deep breath, and walked into the sunroom.

X was sitting at the table, and Bee was pacing back and forth. Thai people don't get angry very easily, but when they do they get wound up tight and you do not want to get in their way.

"Bee's moving out," X said, as calmly as possible. She spoke to him in Thai, and this set off another round of bickering.

"I'll do it," I whispered.

They argued more, X trying to calm down, Bee getting progressively more worked up.

I took a deep breath. "I'll do it," I said a bit louder.

They paused. "Really?" said X. This set of another round of Thai invective, with Bee gesturing toward me and spitting on the floor.

"She said she doesn't trust you. She says you're no good to her unless you do what she says, and you've already turned her down twice," said X. This was all true.

I didn't know what else to do, so I gathered my strength and climbed on top of the breakfast table, where everything began several days before. I turned away from both of them, pressed my face against the cool surface of the table, raised my ass into the air, put my hands on both cheeks and said:

"This. You own this, Miss. I'm sorry. I thought I owned it, or X owned it, but I was wrong." I could hear X quietly translating my words into Thai. To emphasize my point, I spread my cheeks for her, and I went on:

"I thought I could set limits, but I was wrong. You don't rent it, Miss, you own it."

Everything was quiet for a moment. I could not believe I was lying on my table and saying these things to a Thai maid, but as I said them I got wetter and wetter. I said them because I believed them, and I still believe them. I continued:

"No more games. I thought we were playing games. I was a little girl playing dress up, but I was wrong. You own it."

I could feel a drop of pussy juice roll down the inside of my thigh. I continued:

"My ass. No conditions. I love you, and I would say that I give my self to you but my self isn't even mine to give away. You. Own. It."

Silence.

Bee spoke quietly and forcefully in Thai to X. It sounded as if she were listing bullet points. Then, she did something that surprised me: she stepped forward and stuck her thumb up my ass. Not a finger, not a tongue, not a butt plug, but a thumb.

X stepped around the table and pulled up a chair, sitting down in front of me. He spoke in a flat voice, and said, "She says she agrees. She says she's glad you've come to your senses but she's not sure she can trust you."

He looked over my shoulder, to where Bee stood behind me with her thumb up my ass. Bee twitched her thumb inside me; I assume she nodded for X to go on, but I couldn't see her. X continued, "She says I'm to leave the house for the rest of the day and not come back before midnight. She says she wants to have you alone, and she says she'll have her mind made up by the time I get back."

X leaned closer to me. "Vicky," he said, "In the bedroom today, if I hadn't been there she wouldn't have stopped. Bee is much harder than I am. If you agree, I can't come running back to rescue you. You're on your own. Do you understand that?"

I nodded, my heart caught in my throat. I couldn't speak for a moment.

Bee twitched her thumb in my ass again, and asked X a question in Thai.

X sighed, and said, "She wants to know whether you agree. She wants to know whether you are through wasting her time, whether you're ready for her to take what is hers."

Reader, a tear rolled down my cheek, and I looked over my shoulder at Bee. I said two words, and two words alone:

"Yes Miss."

~~~

End of Chapter 4

To be continued in Chapter 5.

12