The Thin Line Pt. 01: Olivia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They collapsed against each other, arms wrapped around one another's sweaty bodies. Both were breathing hard and both were not capable of moving or saying a word right then.

After several minutes, Olivia pulled away from him and gently removed his blindfold. Elliot stared at her brown eyes, reassuring her that he had loved it, because he knew that she had only played a role and now that it was over she wanted to know that it had been okay. He smiled at her. She smiled back and gave him the most tender kiss she had ever given him before she pulled away again.

They laid down on the bed , hand in hand, Elliot still inside her.

They didn't say a word still. Eventually Elliot grew soft inside her and eventually their exhaustion passed.

When it did, Olivia turned to him and said, "I'm ready, El. It's your turn."

Elliot opened his mouth to ask her if she was sure, but before he could say a word, she put a finger on his lips putting a stop to his question. "Yes, El. I'm sure. I'm ready."

He smiled at her gently and gave her a brief gentle kiss. He then pulled out of her finally and stood up.

"Babe, relax over there okay."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna get ready."

"Alright."

"Liv?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

Their love was clearly written on their faces and they both saw it. They stared at each other for a moment and then Elliot walked away and got ready for his turn.

Olivia's heart started to race. She couldn't wait.

*****

Up next, Part 2 and Elliot's turn to be master. What will he do to Olivia?

12