All Comments on 'The Things I Do For You'

by skittles_lm

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
skittles_lmskittles_lmover 17 years agoAuthor
that's what happens when you edit your own story..

Sorry about the typos and missing words. As an editor, I should have known better and sent it to be edited by a fresh pair of eyes. So let this be a lesson! And please, honest feedback of any nature will be greatly appreciated.

Sassy SusanSassy Susanover 17 years ago
I want you ...

to continue to write in this genre. I love submissive women who are also masochistic. I will write separately and at more length, but wanted to leave this message of thanks and support. I enjoyed you.

Susan

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice Story

Great story,Lordjersey21

thesarge69thesarge69about 17 years ago
I love the sounds a construction worker makes...

Impossible, a woman who looks as you do can also write as arousingly as this ? Someone is a very lucky man? woman?

I wish I were so lucky again.

thesarge69

FluteMasterFluteMasterabout 17 years ago
Excellent

Hot, imaginative, insightful and so believable. That was amazing. I will keep watching out for more.

FM

darkerdreamerdarkerdreamerabout 17 years ago
Perfect!

Hot, eloquent, and poetic. The first time I have ever commented on a story, thats how much I loved it! Now I want more ;)

amicusamicusabout 17 years ago
uh, a mindset I do not comprehend...

Read it...all...of course...because your writing draws one on with out respite...and then...because one tries to understand what is going on in the mind of one who submits and those who take...and...well...it is just beyond the things I wish to think about and certainly....hmmm...well perhaps not...the things I want to write about...perhaps I have learned something here as I have never read such as this before.

thank you

Interesting little encounter this evening on the forum...thank you again...

amicus....

HottieMamaHottieMamaabout 17 years ago
Really, REALLY...

HOT! You're a great writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
kisses

beautiful depiction of how a slut should act!

you are an amazing author kitten

Blue_shoes1980Blue_shoes1980almost 17 years ago
yesssss!!!!

This was one hot story, sweetie! I like the dichotomy between the rough man and the gentle....it really got to me! (in a GOOD way!) ;)

Keep writing, and get back w/ me on our own little 'story'!

~Blue_

LonDomLonDomalmost 17 years ago
Very, very impressive

That was one truly fantastic piece of writing. You should most certainly write more when you have the time - you have a gift and it should be used.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous