The Three Day Pass Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If we like the place, the fund might even buy it and then we could use it as a weekend getaway." Joseph said. "You my love might have been joking, but I think it is an excellent idea."

"I am not joking - I am serious. Besides being a way for the both of us to relax and enjoy a normal life together, it would be a great way to acclimate yourself for our trip to Syria." Allie insisted.

"I love the thought and you. You make the arrangements for a visit. Just let me know the date and I will be there." Joseph said and then said he had some more calls to make. "I look forward to your return and that report from your visit to the Imam. Remember, no force with this one. Use diplomacy. I will miss you, my dear."

"I will miss you too, in fact I miss you already." Allie said and hung up the phone. Then he placed a call to Syria and spoke over a secure telephone line to his boss in the Emirate. He told him about Joseph's wanting to visit the Boy's camp and how he was thinking of donating some of his personal funds as well as the Fund's money.

"He said he might even buy the place and use it as a weekend get-away." Allie said. "That would take care of the mortgage and free up a lot of the camps funds for its other activities."

"That sounds great but you must not let him even suspect that there are these other activities."

"I will see to that myself." Allie said. "As far as he will be able to determine, this is a place for young boys to enjoy the outdoors and learn about our culture."

"I am glad to hear that. You are doing a very good job. Is there anything else you wish to report?"

"Yes, and this I did not have anything to do with. He is softening as far as conversion is concerned. He has told me he is going to study with the Paterson Imam." Allie said.

The Emir hit the fan screaming and yelling at Allie. "We told you not to push him. It is not our desire for him to convert. Under no circumstance will he be permitted to become a Muslim at this time. You must prevent it."

"But it is not my choice. I have nothing to do with it. Fazzi started it and now he himself is talking about it. When he told me this I told him he should wait. He said that he only wants to explore the possibility. He is going to take instruction from the Imam and he will not listen to me. He says he wants to believe and that he wants to become a Muslim. There is nothing I can do to stop him!"

"You will stop him! That is an order! You must keep him from doing this or else."

"Now how can I do that?"

"You tell him that I will be in New York for a United Nations meeting in two weeks. If he is still serious about this, I will grant him a special audience and private meeting. I will meet secretly with him then and I will impress upon him that as a non-converted ally; he is worth much more than a hundred converts. I will convince him that he should not, cannot and will not have to do this. See to it that he does nothing until then. I am issuing an order to you to see that my will is enforced. Do you understand?"

"Yes your Eminence."

To be continued............

12