The Three Doors

Story Info
A fantasy made in heaven.
2.4k words
3.38
37.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
184 Followers

We had nothing better to do, so we pulled into the sports bar for a drink. I don't know why we picked this spot as we have never been here before. My wife and I were only twenty two years old, and hadn't been to many bars yet, so this was a new experience for us. We gawked at the people, and they gawked at us. It was a friendly place where everyone smiled and laughed, making us feel comfortable. They could see how gorgeous my wife was, even though we were not dressed to impress. It was a casual night for us, so we both wore jeans and sweaters, and she kept her long blond hair tied up on top of her head.

We were already getting tipsy after only two drinks, and started rooting for the teams on TV. The game we were watching was Chargers and Raiders, I think. We don't follow sports much, and so we didn't have a favorite team. She rooted for the Raiders, because she thought they had cute butts, and I backed the Chargers because I thought they had cute cheerleaders. At half time, the game was tied, and we debated on who would win.

"OK, let's bet!" she said.

"OK, what are the stakes?" I asked, hoping this would lead to something sexual.

"Um....if I win, you take me out to eat." she replied.

"And if I win?" I waited for her response.

"Uh...what do you want, IF you win?"

"Uh...how about a blow job?" I smiled and winked at her.

"OK, deal, but the winner collects before we go home!" she said with a devilish grin.

We never rooted so hard before. Every time her team would make a good play, she jump up and down. I couldn't help noticing her large breasts bouncing under that sweater. Of course, neither could half the guys in the bar. As I watched these guys watch my wife, I got more and more turned on. As the third quarter ended, I asked her if we could change the bet.

"Afraid your team will lose?" she teased.

"No, actually I was thinking more along the lines of raising the stakes."

"Sure, name it!" the drinks had made her more confident that she would win.

"OK, if, no, I mean when I win, you will swallow a big load of cum."

"I thought we already decided that." she said, staring at the TV.

"No, I mean you will give a blow job, but not necessarily to me." I looked for her reaction.

"You want me to suck off another guy?" she was now looking at me. "Who?" I couldn't tell if she was angry, confused, or secretly excited, as she returned her gaze to the screen.

"I don't know yet, but I'll pick someone." I whispered as I glanced around the room at all the virile young men. "Unless you're chicken." I added. Her eyes never left the set, as she pondered for what seemed like an eternity.

"OK." she said meekly "But only because I would do anything for you."

I don't know what excited me more, the thought of her doing another guy, or just the fact that she is totally devoted to me. Either way I was hard and nervous.

With only two minutes left in the game, the outcome was obvious. My team was up by two touchdowns, there was no way her team could win. Up until the final moment, she cheered her team on, resigned to the fact that she would be sucking cock tonight. As the game ended, much of the crowd left, including many of the eligible young men.

"Come on, let's go!" I told her as an ice hockey game started on the wide screen. Not a word was said as we walked to the car, and climbed in.

"Well, I'm ready to pay up, so what do we do?" she asked as she buckled her seat belt.

"I'm not sure yet, just start driving." I was at a loss as to what I should do, as she started the car and pulled onto the street. We drove around aimlessly, not saying much of anything to each other, when she suddenly pulled over.

"Tell you what." she said as she pulled up the parking brake and shut the engine off. "How about if I give you a blow job right here, right now, as partial payment, and you can have more time to plan the rest of my payment." She had already undid her seat belt and was caressing my cock through my jeans.

"You're just trying to get out of paying me, aren't you?" I joked, as I contemplated the possibilities.

"You know I love you more than anything, and will do whatever it takes to make you happy." she cooed as she rolled my zipper down. "You are the only guy I have ever been with, so, yes, I am a bit nervous about it, but I'm yours forever, and if I have to suck and fuck a million other guys, I would do it in a heartbeat...for you." I don't remember mentioning the word 'fuck' in our agreement, but the thought was mind numbing. So was her warm mouth as it descended down my shaft, her tongue dancing over every nerve. She squirmed around, trying to get comfortable, but her lips never left my throbbing cock. I reclined my seat and scrunched my eyes shut trying to prolong this fantastic feeling. I could feel my balls aching for release as she bobbed her head up and down. It was intense, like being struck by lightning, my body shook, bright lights bounced around inside my head, then it was over.

The silence was deafening as we stood there hand in hand. It was as if we or I was in a dream. We were standing naked, but I could not tell where we were. A man approached us. Maybe he would be the one I envisioned my wife with.

"Hello, welcome." was all he said. My wife and I looked at each other, but she was the first to speak.

"Where are we?" she said softly. "I want to go home." she said to me.

"You are home." the man said. We looked around, but couldn't make out any familiar objects.

"Come on! let's get out of here!" my wife said as she tried to turn, but didn't move. "I can't move my feet!" she cried. I tried, but couldn't move either.

"What the heck is going on here?" I demanded. The man didn't say a thing, but turned and looked upward. It looked like a wide screen TV, but the image was from space. It was black except for the multitude of stars that twinkled. The camera appeared to be traveling through space, heading towards an orb in the center of the screen. As it got closer, we could tell it was earth.

"Hey, I think I've seen this before." I said, thinking I recognized the movie. The camera kept getting closer as the United States appeared, then our town.

"Wow, these special effects are great!" I said, in awe of what I was seeing. But then the camera stopped thirty feet from the ground. We stared in disbelief as we looked at the top of our car.

"Hey! That's us!" my wife shouted. "how did you do that?" The camera moved in even closer, until it seemed to slice right through the roof. From this angle I could see my wife's blond head bobbing up and down on my cock.

"W...what.." we said in unison.

"Just watch." the man said. It was hard not to, as I started to get excited all over again. In my wife's struggle to get comfortable, she reached under her and moved the parking brake lever down.

"It was poking me in the ribs." she said. It was at this point the camera panned backed up to the air, showing the top of our car intact.

"How do they do that?" I wondered out loud. As we watched our compact car, we could hear my moans and her slurping, causing both of us to blush slightly. Then we noticed it. It was subtle at first, but the car appeared to be moving. When my wife released the brake, the car started to roll down the smooth, slight incline. Neither of us saw it coming as the car rolled over the cliff and plunged to the rocks below. "We're dead." my wife said, with no emotion. The man simply nodded.

"Then this is heaven, right?" I asked, noticing the clouds around our feet.

"It could be. Or it could be hell. You two will make the final decision." We were confused, but not angry, or upset. "Follow me." he said as he turned and headed down a long hallway.

Our feet moved freely now as we trailed behind the robed man. Our journey stopped at the end of the corridor, with two doors facing each other, and one at the end.

"The fate of most people is determined by their last thoughts or actions. Because of your last circumstances, your fate has been decided. However, because there's two of you, your options have changed. You will be allowed to choose which door you will spend eternity behind. Once you pass through the door, you will not leave. Do you understand?"

We both nodded. "But how do we know which door to choose?" my wife asked.

"Just like that silly game show you mortals watch, you will be given a preview of what's behind each door. You may enter either room together, or perhaps you will each choose your own room, but remember, whatever your choice, it is final."

"If we choose separate rooms, then we would never see each other again!" I exclaimed, my wife nodding in agreement.

"Then whichever room we choose, we choose together." she said, clutching my hand.

"Very well then, I will continue." he said as he walked to a small portal on one of the walls.

"Behind this door, you will find thousands of young women between the ages of nineteen and twenty nine. Most are virgins, and all are beautiful. If you choose this room, then you will be the only male here. All of the women are at your disposal, for anything you wish."

As we peered through the small window, we could see women forever, and as he had said, they were all beautiful.

"I guess this is an easy choice." my wife said, still showing no signs of anger, or jealousy.

"I want to see what's in the other room first." I said, trying to appear fair. He closed the portal and walked over to the other side of the hall and opened the small window there.

"In here, you will find thousands of young men, also between the ages nineteen and twenty nine, and also very handsome." Handsome was an understatement as these guys were all Adonis'. I could almost see the drool on my wife's face as she starred at the hunks.

"I bet you could wear them all out in no time!" I teased. "It was your betting that got us into this in the first place." she chuckled.

"And a bet you would lose this time." the man injected. "These men are not mortals, they can perform nonstop for eternity, again doing whatever you command of them."

"But wouldn't they eventually run out of cu...er...energy?" my wife pondered.

"If you mean 'cum', no. They will produce as much as you want, as often as you want."

My wife shuddered at the thought, and now I was feeling something. I'm not sure if it was jealousy, or what, but it was a strange feeling.

"I will give you a few minutes to decide." he said as he closed up the window.

"But what's behind the third door?" my wife asked as the nude forms disappeared from her sight.

"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you." He opened a small window leading to the room on the other side of the final door. We gasped as we took in the view. There were no people here, just what appeared to be sand, hot rocks, and a scorching sun.

"In here, you will burn badly from the heat, it will parch your throat, blister your skin, and your feet will feel like they are on fire. And because you are already dead, you will suffer for eternity."

"Why would anybody choose this room?" I asked as he quickly shut the window.

"It is not a choice you make. You see, although you two can select the same room to be in, you are not allowed to ever touch each other in a sexual way. If you do, then one or both of you will be banished to the third room. Again, that choice would not be yours to make. You have five minutes to decide your fate."

"Let's pick the room with the women, it would make me happy to see you enjoy eternity with any woman you choose." my wife said as she pulled me across the hall.

"No. The only woman who makes me happy is you. Besides, I saw the way you looked at those guys, and it would thrill me to watch you enjoy yourself."

"Or we could just fuck and spend the rest of forever suffering, but at least we would be together." she said solemnly. "I leave the choice up to you, whatever you decide, I'm with you."

This was tough. Do I want to spend forever watching my wife with other men, knowing I could never again please her myself, or should I take the women. They were all gorgeous, and would quickly take my mind off my wife. And besides, she said she was OK with it. Heck, I could even have the women do my wife. We would both be happy! "Have you made your decision?" the man asked, looking at each of us for an answer.

"Yes we have!" I said confidently, grabbing my wife's hand. She looked up at me, with an expression that told me whatever I had decided, she would love me forever. I looked at both doors, then turned to her. "I'm sorry if my choice disappoints you." I said as I reached for the knob. Her smile told me otherwise. The door closed behind us, then disappeared altogether, leaving us no choice now. "Besides," I added as I released her hand, "A bet is a bet, and you still owe me." I have never seen so many cocks in all my life.

This is the first story I have written in which there wasn't a single orgasm. It is perhaps the ultimate fantasy, and yet leaves much to one's imagination. A continuation is possible, depending on readers reactions. I hope you enjoyed it.

parts guy
parts guy
184 Followers