The Tick Incident Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still maintaining such a high level of elegance despite the fact her stockings and skirt were soaked with Richard's juices, Deborah Krendall walked gracefully to the downstairs bathroom, bathing suit in hand, and smiled at Richard as she closed the door behind her.

As Richard waited in the living room while Krendy got changed in private, he looked down at his naked body and savored the feeling of his CFNM training. The class was quickly approaching, but he now looked forward to it instead of dreading it. He was gaining more and more confidence each and every day.

While Dick Parker anticipated seeing the lovely Ms. Krendall in a swimsuit, his best friend was dealing with a different emotion, miles and miles away.

********************

"I am so proud of myself," the young Barney Bussett said, as he bit into a juicy quarter pounder from The Burger Chef.

Halfway home from his journey, he was enjoying a celebratory meal.

Not only did Barney make it to Dripping Springs, but he was returning to Temple with something very valuable.

TO BE CONTINUED...