The Tour Ch. 1

Story Info
Tour manager for small band meets Howie.
1.1k words
4.22
16.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother's bands had finally hit the big time, and were opening for the Backstreet Boys tour, not their ideal job, but it paid the bills. I was working as the road manager for the band, so I was spending a lot of time backstage getting my guys ready to perform, making sure everything went smoothly. "2 minutes" someone called to us, and we had our last minute prayer, and chat, then kissing my guys on the cheek, I sent them on. As I watch them head for the stage, I hear someone behind me say "Hey, don't you think you forgot to kiss someone for good luck?" I turn around, and standing there is Howie, with a big grin on his face. "I don't believe we've met," he says to me "I'm Howie." Quickly recover from the shock, and offer my hand "I'm Alyssia, but everyone calls me Dee Dee."

"Nice to meet you Dee Dee" he replies "I'll have to ask you why you have that nickname, but right now I've got to get ready for my performance."

"I was very nice meeting you too Howie" I reply, trying to keep my voice calm, even though my heart is racing. Howie heads for his dressing room.

As my brother's band was beginning their last song, the Backstreet Boys gathered backstage, and Howie introduced me to Nick, AJ, Brian, and Kevin. (Boy was I nervous) Then he asked me whether I would be around later, so he could ask me more about my nickname. I told him I'd have to get the boys back to their hotel, but I'd be free to chat afterwards. He said he'd meet me at the bar in my hotel at around 12am. Then he left to go onstage.

When we got to the hotel, the guys decided to grab a quick shower, and go out clubbing for a while. They tried to talk me into going along, but I told them I was tired, and just wanted to relax for a while, and that I had plans later. The guys said goodnight, and after my brother gave me his usual "be careful, and trust nobody" speech, they left.

I had a few hours before the concert ended, so I had a shower, then I curled up on the bed to watch a movie. I must have dozed off, because I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing. I answered it, and it was the front desk, letting me know that there was a gentleman waiting for me in the bar. "Tell him I'll be down in 2 minutes" I told the desk. I threw on my black leather pants, and a Hilfiger sweater. I looked in the mirror and thought I looked alright, but had no chance to do my hair now, at least it's curly. I grabbed my key card and headed for the elevator.

I got to the bar, and there was Howie waiting for me, it looked like he's grabbed a shower too. I apologized for being late. Howie smiled and said "you look terrific, and well worth the wait." I thanked him, and he asked if I wanted a drink. I told him I'd love a glass of chardonnay. He said, "I'll be right back," and he headed to the bar. After we had a few drinks, Howie asked me if I'd like to join him for a late dinner. I told him I'd love to, but I suggested we go to my room and order room service because most places were closed, and I was sick to death of fast food.

When we got to the room, Howie kissed me, and I must admit he made me weak in the knees. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" he asked. Assured him it was okay, and I started to undo the buttons on his shirt, as his hands were roaming my body. He slowly slid my sweater up and over my head, and unfastened my bra. I moaned as he took my breasts in his hands and toyed with my nipples. He leaned down and sucked a hard pink nipple into his mouth; taking care to pay lots of attention to the other one too. I'm getting so turned on; I can hardly stand still. Howie cups my ass and pulls me against him, and I can feel the length of his erection pressed against me. (God he was huge) I slip his shirt off him, and run my hands over him glorious chest.

He groaned, and his hands move to the button on my pants. "I can't wait any longer to taste you" he whispers huskily in my ear. He slips my pants off, and exclaims "my god you're sexy" when he finds the white lace thong underneath. He quickly removes my thong, and sits me on a chair, falls to his knees, and dives into my shaved wet pussy.

He nearly drove me crazy, running his tongue in a furried pace around my clit, and sucking gently on it. "Oh yea!" I moaned "God yes" and I grasped the back of his head and held it against my wet slit as I came in spasms into his mouth. He stood, and I unfastened his pants, grasping his monstrous cock. I swear it must have been close to 10" long, and very thick.

I leaned forward, and flicked at the head of his cock with my tongue. I slid my tongue around his head, and I fondled his balls. He started to groan, so I took the entire length of him deep into my throat. He grabbed a handful of my long blonde hair, and started to thrust into my mouth. He groaned again and his muscles started to spasm as he came. I swallowed all he gave me and then I got to my feet.

"Now for the main course" Howie said and he led me to the bed. He laid me on the bed and the lowered himself over me, pushing his still erect cock into my hungry slit. He buried himself deep inside me, and started to thrust. I started to moan, and he withdrew himself, burying his face in my pussy again, and bringing me to a screaming orgasm.

I told Howie to lay on his back, and I straddled his hips, impaling myself on his massive cock. I rode him at a furious pace, while he played with my breasts, and my clit, and we both came together.

I collapsed on the bed beside him, and he leaned over and kissed me. "That was incredible" he exclaimed, "Now I've got to ask about your nickname Alyssia" I explained that it was a nickname I got in high school, because of my big breasts. We cuddled together on the bed for a while, until the alarm went off on Howie's watch. Howie cursed and said he had to go or he'd miss the bus. He dressed quickly, and asked me if he could see me after the matinee concert in Orlando tomorrow. I said yes, and he kissed me goodbye, calling out he'd see me tomorrow.