The Trails of Life 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, that'd be nice. I'll bet she likes me going down on her more than you."

"It doesn't matter as long as we keep her happy. I'll suck her toes if I have to."

"Have you done that before?"

"No, I'm just saying."

"I have; in a Jacuzzi after a shower," she came back.

"Good, you can suck her toes. I'll need my stamina for fucking her."

That ended our conversation for at least ten minutes. "How long do you think they'll leave us waiting?"

"I don't know." I replied calmly. "We're probably on camera, there may even be an audio feed as well, if you know what I mean."

"Do you think the tap water is drinkable?" she asked. "Was there a toothbrush holder?"

"I didn't see one."

"Well, there are two more doors to choose from. One might be a kitchenette," I replied, turning to her. "If you look, you can see the outlines there and there."

I pointed out where the doors were, and she got up and started for the nearest one. She was half way across when the door opened and an older business-suited woman walked in.

I twisted back onto my knees as she spoke. "You two! The Grand Duchess arrives in three hours. I want you both to get a shower and tidy yourselves up. Man, you'll need to shave your genitals. Someone will be up in an hour to check you over and bring you a meal."

With that, she turned and left. I got up. To me, she'd just given us the run of the place. The idea of taking a shower was nice, but it was a bit much; asking me to shave my pubes. I'd survived eight weeks without having them touched, it was annoying to have to mow them down now.

Lola stood waiting for me. "I'm already bald," she said gleefully.

"Good for you. This is a first for me. What difference does having hair make?"

"Don't ask me. I've got no experience of men. A bald snatch on a woman is much nicer to kiss and lick, I can vouch for that."

She turned and started for the door. "Let's see what's behind door one," she said holding out her arm to trigger the sensor.

I followed on, curious myself. The door swished back to reveal four single beds, and an en suite hand basin and shower.

"Who's going first?" Lola asked.

"I think you'd better, while I look for the razor and figure out how to do it."

"Do you want me to do it? I've shaved lots of snatches."

"I thought you didn't do men." I replied, as I moved to the sink to look in the mirrored cabinet.

"The principle's the same," she said, following me.

I was tempted. She could probably do a better job than me, and she'd be seeing me naked soon enough. "Okay then, you'll probably be quicker than me anyway."

There was a pack of razors along with toothbrushes, toothpaste, and a can of shaving foam inside. I grabbed the foam and razors and turned to her.

"Here, hold these while I undress," I said, passing them to her.

I slipped my thumbs into the waistband and eased my shorts down, letting them fall when they were loose enough.

"And your shirt," she said, as I stepped out of them.

I reached behind my collar and tugged it off over my head. Her eyes were still scanning me as my head popped out. I'd been looked at too many times to let her appraisal bother me, though I couldn't guarantee that my cock wouldn't react to her touch, despite her unavailability.

"How high can you lift your foot?" she asked. "Can you put it on the sink?" "Y-es," I answered, looking at the hand-basin and judging its height.

"Right, wait a second till I get things ready. Fill the sink for me while I open this packet," she continued.

I turned to the taps and filled it with hot water. She waited till I finished before speaking.

"Right, foot up then and open your knees as wide as you can."

I did as she asked as she shook the can of foam. She crouched down and began spraying. The foam was cold and I felt my balls shrink as she sprayed the sides of them.

I watched as she smoothed the foam out, the thrill of her strokes thickening my cock as I thought it might. She giggled as it stiffened and rose up while she soaped my balls, dabbing a blob of suds onto my head before she turned and rinsed her hand.

She turned back and looked up into my eyes as she brought the razor up. "This might get a little sore because it's all long hair, if we had scissors I'd trim it down first."

I nodded and she crouched back down, putting one hand on my tummy to pull my skin up as she started on the stray hairs at the top. She talked me through how she was doing; accepting my Mm's and Ah ha's as answers.

She had to rinse the razor every two or three scrapes and I insisted she use a fresh razor when she began to work down between my thighs. Even though there was nothing overtly sexual, having her triggering my erogenous zones kept my cock hard throughout.

"There, like a baby's bum," she said giving it a final rub over.

"Ah ha," I replied as she stood and tossed the razor in the sink.

"Right, you can wash yourself off in the shower, I'll clean the sink out and brush my teeth in the meantime."

"You sure? It's my mess. I'll clean it while you shower if you want."

"Good lord, a man who cleans up after himself. Who housetrained you?" she asked, amused.

"My mother," I replied. "She was always going on about it."

"Ah, a mother's subbie. I could introduce you to a nice Dom if we were home."

"No thanks," I replied emphatically. "Been there, done that."

"Ooh, do tell."

"Maybe later, I'll have that shower if you're not," I replied, turning to it.

It felt strange washing my bald crotch. The hot water stung and it just didn't feel right. I couldn't help wondering how long it would take to grow back, whether I'd have to shave again before the week was out.

I was done in five minutes and was slightly surprised to find a naked Lola leaning against the sink. "I hope you've left plenty of hot water" she said as she breezed past me.

I had enough time to take in the features of her breasts, large pale brown areolas and darker moderate sized nipples. They were perfect for titty fucking, pity I'd never get the chance to indulge my foible.

I brushed my teeth after I dried myself then had the pleasure of watching Lola dry herself while I finished my teeth and dressed. I left her dressing and strolled back through to the lounge.

I had no qualms now about sitting on the settee, plonking myself in a corner of one and drawing my legs up. Lola followed me a minute or so later, sitting opposite me and resting her feet on the table.

"Now we wait, I suppose," she said. "I hope they bring us a drink with the meal."

"Ay," I agreed.

We lapsed into silence, each of us lost in our own thoughts. Mine were trying to figure out the situation I found myself in. The combination of Lola and I was definitely aimed at pleasing women, that lead to the next question.

Who was the Grand Duchess? The image it conjured was of someone old. Were we set to be her bedtime companions? Did she intend to use us to bestow favours? The possibilities were endless; all I could hope for was that it wasn't something unpleasant.

We waited for perhaps half an hour before some officious looking older woman bustled in with a man trailing after her, pushing a trolley. She was dressed in the ubiquitous business suit while he was dressed in shirt and shorts like ours.

"Well, let me see you then," she demanded as we were jumping to our feet.

I turned to her and pushed my shorts down. She crossed directly to me, her eyes scanning me up and down before focusing on my cock. "Lift you shirt," she ordered from a pace away.

I complied, grabbing the hem and pulling it chest high.

She bent slightly,"Hm," she remarked, stretching her hand out to rub across my abdomen. "Satisfactory." She turned to Lola. I let my shirt fall but left the shorts around my ankles as I angled my head to watch.

"When did you shave last?" she asked harshly as she rubbed her fingers over Lola's mound.

"I waxed two days ago," Lola replied.

The woman straightened and lashed out, smacking Lola across the cheek. "You will address me as Mi Lady.

Clear?"

"Yes, Mi Lady," Lola answered falteringly.

I gave an inward groan, if she was an example of how they treated their inferiors then we were in for a rough ride.

"That's better," Mi Lady said stepping back. "See that you remember that."

She turned her attention to the male who accompanied her. "You can serve them their food now."

As he busied himself opening up the trolley, she continued. "You have half an hour to eat, I'll send someone for you when were ready."

"Thank you Mi Lady," I said quickly, making her focus on me.

"You can get dressed again," she said, her gaze drifting down to my dangling cock.

"Thank you Mi Lady," I repeated before bending down to pull my shorts up.

She turned back to the male. "Come on Char, we haven't got all day."

"Yes Mi Lady," he replied meekly, sliding the second tray onto my side of the low table.

It took him mere seconds to close up the trolley and begin pushing it towards the door. I waited till she'd ushered him through the door and closed it behind them before I moved.

"I so wanted to hit her back," Lola said.

"I'm glad you didn't. You didn't deserve that; let's hope that the rest aren't like her."

"It still smarting," she carried on, giving her cheek a light rub.

"Never mind that now, let's see what they've brought us to eat."

I sat down and lifted the cover off the tray. I was disappointed to see sandwiches and a glass of juice. We ate in silence. I wondered what thoughts were going through Lola's mind now, she'd had a quick initiation into how bad things could get.

The half hour passed quickly, the man came back with the trolley, this time accompanied by a woman in the servant's garb of shorts and shirt.

"You will come with me," the woman announced.

We both got up and walked over to her, following on as she led us down the corridor. She led back to the lift and took us down a floor before showing us into a downmarket lounge with a couple of other servants sitting around.

"You will wait here," she instructed us before leaving.

Both Lola and I walked over to sit down. We got a few looks from the others but no one made a move to speak to us or otherwise acknowledge our presence.

"Look," Lola exclaimed. "There's a drinks machine. You want one?"

"Yes, why not," I replied as she stood.

While she walked off I had a better look around. The décor was an uninspiring cream and brown, the ceiling a matrix of plain glow panels. The chairs and tables were all plastic and I strongly suspected that the carpet was nylon based.

Lola came back with two cups of coffee and we sat there sipping it as time slid by. There was nothing to do now but wait and see what happened when the Grand Duchess arrived and we were ushered into her presence.

Our wait lasted nearly an hour before a screen lit up in the middle of the wall.

"Attention all staff, assemble in the main hallway for the arrival of Her Grace Hilaeira." The authoritive voice of the woman onscreen ordered.

"Are we staff?" asked Lola as the others in the room stood.

"I shouldn't think so. We're best waiting here," I answered.

"If you're sure."

"No, but this is the first place I'd search if I was looking. If we're wanted they'll find us."

"I don't want to get smacked around again."

"Don't worry, I'll take the blame if it comes to it."

"That's if they don't punish us both," she remarked as she leant back.

It was a long five minutes before a suited young woman came to collect us. She took us back upstairs and made us take our sandals off before leading us into an opulent lounge. We crossed to the only door I could see in the room and entered a luxurious bedroom.

She took a brief look around, then walked across to one of the walls and opened an empty doubled-doored wardrobe. "In here," she ordered. "One behind each door."

Slightly mystified I stepped forward into the right hand side and faced out. As Lola got in the other side she started closing the doors.

"Wait there till someone lets you out." She commanded, closing us in.

A second later she opened them again and added. "And no noise!"

In the darkness, I felt her hand touch my forearm and slip down to grip mine. "This is not cool," she whispered.

"I've got a strong idea we're going to be someone's surprise," I whispered back. "I'm glad neither of us are claustrophobic or afraid of the dark. God knows how long we could be stuck here."

She sidled across till her arm touched mine. "I'm alright as long as you're here," she replied in a normal tone then a soft "Ooh, sorry," in a sotto voice.

"Let's keep quiet for now," I whispered back.

I leant against the back wall with a soft sigh and felt Lola move with me as well as move closer. Now there really wasn't anything to do but wait. About ten minutes in, Lola squeezed my hand.

"I've gotta pee," she said softly. "I saw a toilet in there."

"If you spoil a surprise, you'd better watch out," I said, releasing her hand and lifting it to ease the door open. I blinked at the light as the door opened and she stepped out. As I crossed to the lounge door to listen, out she ran to the toilet.

My heart was beating a little faster from the excitement as I swung the door to shut us back in. Lola gave a little giggle and reached for my hand again. I gave it a squeeze and lay back on the wall as she snuggled against me.

We needn't have rushed; we waited patiently for another three quarters of an hour before we heard faint voices outside. Lola tightened her grip on my hand as I pushed myself back upright.