The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 13

Story Info
The Playroom.
3k words
4.65
49.2k
11

Part 13 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith had asked several times. "What is behind that door?"

Now and then, we would enjoy a movie in the TV room. Off of that room was a locked door. She had been curious about it every time she saw it. My response had always been the same. "You are not ready for that room yet."

But I felt she was ready now. And I had indicated that the playroom would be her next lesson, although I had not told her what that lesson was. When I shared her with Jake a week ago, Jake had pulled out a crop and was going to use it on her ass. He had hidden it well. I almost didn't stop him because I didn't notice it until the last second. I was so close to cumming and focusing on Faith's eyes that I thought it was luck I noticed what he was about to do. I was a little pissed. When I talked to him later, I told him I was a little unhappy with him. He apologized, but he made it clear that he thought I was moving too slowly with Faith.

I disagreed. I was moving at a pace I thought was right for both of us. And the time had come where I thought she was ready to move to the next level. When she showed up at the back door this afternoon, I took her to the TV room, to the locked door.

I asked her, "Do you really want to know what is in this room? You may fear what is on the other side of this door."

"Please show me. Whatever it is, I'm ready."

I laughed. The exuberance of youth. I unlocked the door and turned on the light. Faith's eyes got wide. She was getting her first look at my private dungeon. On the far wall, there were posts with pulleys to bind her body and suspend her. Next to that, there was a set of stocks .... lowered enough of course to make her bend over while her neck and wrists fit in the holds. There was a spot in the middle of the room where there were hooks in the floor ... to tie her down on her hands and knees. There was a padded sawhorse that had straps on each leg to tie her wrists and ankles. She walked to that and slid her hand over the padding, looked back at me, and licked her lips. There were a few pieces of furniture to bind her to. And then she saw the work bench. The work bench had a number of toys to be used. They included an electronic wand, a set of three crops, a flogger, several paddles, and a whip. I watched her body tremble as she touched them. There were handcuffs, wrist and ankle bracelets, and an abundant supply of rope.

Faith looked at me. I could see in her eyes she wanted me to do with her as I pleased. But I smiled inwardly. "Go home and think about this room, Faith. When you come back tomorrow, then you will find out how wicked I can be."

She pouted a bit. But I was not bending. Making her wait and wonder was an added bit of anxiety producing torture.

When Faith returned the next day, after walking Maggie, I sat her down on the couch with me. "Before we go downstairs to the playroom, there are a few things we need to talk about."

"Yes, Master. And I have a few questions. But I also want you to know that while I have some anxiety about this, I'm also excited." She blushed a bit. "I was very wet when I went home last night."

"Did you masturbate?"

Faith blushed even more, "Yes, I did."

I paused for a moment. "That is one of the first things we need to discuss. You need to control your need to cum. You may only cum when I tell you that you can."

Faith got wide-eyed, but said nothing.

"You may find it difficult at times, especially at first. If you go home and masturbate, you must confess that to me. If you are weak, you must tell me. You will face consequences if you orgasm and you did not get permission from me."

"Yes, Master." Faith's voice was almost a whisper.

"The second thing is that you will feel pain. I will do things that cause you pain. You remember the spanking I gave you?"

She nodded and smiled.

"That spanking was nothing compared to what you will learn to tolerate. And that is the key. We will start slowly. I need to learn where your pain tolerance is. I will push you a bit further each time. But because we are just beginning, and I don't know where your threshold is, you need to have a safe word."

"A safe word?"

"Yes. If you reach a point where the pain is beyond your tolerance level, you need to use that safe word. That will tell me to stop." I stopped for a moment to let this sink in. I watched her nod to me, that she understood. "And Faith, this is very important. Do not be afraid to use that safe word. I will not be disappointed in you. There is nothing to be ashamed of if you use it. It is for your safety. We will both be learning. You will be learning to deal with the pain I administer to you. I will be learning where your threshold is. Are we clear on that?"

"Yes, Master. As my Dom, you will protect me ... and I will trust you."

"Choose a safe word, slut. And make sure it is a word you don't normally use."

Faith smiled. "My safe word will be 'danger'."

I smiled back at here. "Very good."

I took her hand and led her downstairs and to the playroom. I knew exactly what I would do. I had planned out what toys I would use and how she would be bound. I would not overdo it our first time. But I would make her feel her ass turn red. And I would certainly fuck her.

When we walked into the room, I turned to her and grabbed her by the hair. "Come with me slut."

I pulled her to the spot in the middle of the floor where there were large eyelet hooks cemented into the floor. I forced her down onto her hands and knees. "Stay in that position", I ordered.

I pulled some wrist and ankle bracelets from the work bench. I picked up pieces of rope from the wall above the work bench. There were rings next to her hands, knees, and ankles. I put the bracelets on her wrists, ankles, and just below her knees. I proceeded to tie her wrists and ankles to the rings and then tied her knees next to the vacant rings. The position of the rings next to her ankles and knees forced her legs apart. I stood up and looked over her body and admired my work.

She wiggled her ass with a smile and I leaned down to grab her by the hair again and growled into her ear. "This is not a joke, slut. We still have much to do ... starting with your clothes. They are in the way."

I felt her shiver. I released her hair and went back to the workbench and pulled out a knife. It has a narrow blade and was razor sharp. She could not see the knife, so she didn't see it coming when I started to slice off her tank top. I slid the knife up her back, the blade away from her skin. It easily cut the fabric all the way to her neck. Then I sliced each of the short sleeves .... and the useless piece of clothing fell away from her body. I watched her shiver again. Her bra took even less time to cut away. I picked up the destroyed pieces of clothing and tossed them in the corner.

I smiled as I looked at her. She had no idea what I would do to her. She knew that I would use a paddle or a crop, but that was all. She was already surprised at what I was doing to her clothing. I slid the tip of the knife under her skirt between her thighs. I started a little tear and then ripped the skirt open completely. I sliced it at the waist and it dropped to the floor beneath her. Finally, I pulled the panties away from the outside of her thigh and sliced through them easily. I then did the other panties leg and the panties dropped on top of the skirt. I picked her ruined skirt and panties and tossed them on top of the other clothes that were now rags.

I moved behind her. I could not help but stare at her exposed body. It was obvious she was wet. Her tight little cunt was glistening. I smiled and walked back to the work bench. I pulled out a collar and another piece of rope. I returned to her and put the collar on. Another surprise for her ... she gasped, but said nothing. I could feel her tremble. I tied the rope to the collar and then reached up with the other end of the rope to slide it through a pulley. I pulled the rope snugly and tied it off to the wall. I looked back at her and satisfied myself that she was fairly immobile ... and vulnerable.

There was one last thing to do. From the work bench, I pulled out two nipple clamps that had weights attached to them. I kneeled beside her. She couldn't see what I had in my hand, but she felt my fingers on her nipple and whimpered. And then she cried out when she felt the clamp on one nipple. Within several seconds, she felt the clamp on her other nipple. The weights were not overly heavy, but if she moved, the weights moved ... and she would definitely feel it. She learned that quickly and tried to hold still. But I already knew that would be impossible for her. There was one lonely ring on the floor beneath her breasts. I had considered tying the nipple clamps down to that ring, but I decided that might be a bit much for her.

I kneeled beside her again. "Remember what I said, slut. You may beg, but you are not allowed to cum until I give you permission. And also, do not be afraid or ashamed to use your safe word."

"Yes, Master .... oh god!"

She barely got that out when she felt my fingers sliding into her cunt. I smiled. She was soaked. We could begin now. I walked back to the workbench and picked up a paddle and returned to her. I smacked her ass fairly hard. Her ass shivered as I hit it and she gasped loudly, but did not cry out. I watched the weights swing from her tits, but she was still quiet. I smacked her ass again, just as hard. She grunted in pain and then whimpered as the weights shook. The third strike was even harder and she cried out. She was trying so hard not to move or shiver, but she was failing.

I was admiring the color of her skin. Her ass was turning red. I struck her ass again. She cried out again and then started to breathe through her mouth as if she was in labor ... blowing and sucking air back in. I kept it up until she had received a dozen spankings. I walked around her to face her. She was still breathing in that same way ... blowing and sucking air back in.

She looked at me and hoarsely whispered, "I am your slut to use as you wish ... and I love you."

She had a tear running down her cheek and I gently wiped it off. Then I walked back to the workbench and picked up the electronic wand. I still had the paddle. My cock was hard, but I knew this next treatment would make it throb. I kneeled beside her again and turned on the wand. I held it underneath her and pressed it next to her clit. She screamed. Her entire body shook and shuddered. I pulled the wand back. She had never experienced holding back her climax before. I knew the wand would be difficult for her. It would make certainly make her cum. And I didn't want to make her fail because the task was impossible for her.

I smacked her ass hard again. She cried out in pain. And then I pressed the wand against her clit again. She screamed out again as her body shivered. Her feet tensed up and he toes curled hard. I pulled the wand back and smacked her ass with the paddle again. I alternated like that several more times. The juices from her cunt were running down her thighs.

She finally spoke after pressing the wand against her clit again. She screamed out. "OH GOD! PLEASE LET ME CUM!"

"Not yet, slut", I said quietly. And then I smacked her ass again. By now, her ass was as red as I had seen any woman's ass. She had not used her safe word, but it was time to stop. I returned the toys to the workbench.

I was still fully dressed, but I was warm, almost sweating. It was time to get out of my clothes. I stripped down to my boxers. The crotch of them was soaked. No surprise there. I could feel the pre-cum. My cock was still throbbing.

I walked back to Faith and faced her. As I knelt in front of her, I whispered, "Suck my cock, slut."

I didn't even need to tell her. Her eyes looked up at me as she opened her mouth. I pushed my cock into her mouth. I held it there as she tried to bob her head as much as the tied collar allowed her too. I heard her grunt as she struggled to move her lips down my shaft. She whimpered because she couldn't do it. I was teasing her again. No, not teasing. It was close to torture. She did not want to fail and I was making it impossible for her.

I grabbed her by her hair and slowly began fucking her mouth. Her eyes looked up at mine and she sucked hard. I could feel her try to swallow the head of my cock. Her lips tightened around my shaft. My pace of fucking her mouth increased. It caused her body to shudder again and the weights on her nipples began to swing and bounce. She whimpered, but quite as much. She was beginning to get use to it.

I felt my climax build, but I wasn't ready yet. I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"Noooo, please", she cried.

I reached down with both hands and tugged on the weights. She grunted and groaned. Her first reaction was to allow her body to be pulled with the weights. But the collar held in place. I was stretching her tits even more. And then I released the clamps altogether and let them fall to the floor. The blood began to flow back into her tender and sore nipples. She screamed again when she felt it. I saw more tears run down her cheeks and I gently wiped them away.

I got up and went back to the workbench and picked up the wand again. And then I kneeled behind her and slid my cock inside of her cunt. She groaned and squeezed my cock. I was amazed. I didn't think she had enough strength to do that. I began fucking her. I was not going to last long. She was trying to push her cunt back on my cock. The tied collar allowed enough movement for her to do that.

And then I took the wand, turned it on and pressed it up against her clit. Between the vibrations against her flesh and her body's immediate reaction, I started to lose control. I could not stop groaning. It had to be one of the most amazing fucks we had ever had. The buildup, of course, was intense.

"PLEASE LET ME CUM! PLEASE MASTER! OH MY GOD!"

With a hoarse whisper, I finally told her, "You may cum, slut."

In the moments that followed, my entire body experienced Faith's orgasm. Her cunt squeezed me as hard as she had ever done around my cock. It wasn't just my cock that climaxed, my entire body climaxed. Her body spasmed and shuddered hard. My cum shot into her over the next few seconds. Her climax continued over the next minute. I continued to slam into her as long as I could. I finally removed the wand, but continued to fuck her. Our mixed cum began to run down her thighs and down to my balls.

Her body began to relax, but not yet quite relax. If she could have collapsed, she would have, but she was still held in position. I finally withdrew from her and undid the collar. Her upper body sunk down to the floor. Her chest was heaving from panting. I didn't bother with untying the rope. I quickly removed all of the bracelets. And then she did collapse. I sat beside her, my own chest heaving. I pushed the hair away from her face and wiped a few tears from her face.

When my breathing began to return to normal, I picked her up and carried her upstairs. She wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head against my chest. I carried her into the bedroom and laid her gently on the bed.

"Stay here", I whispered.

I went into the bathroom and ran a hot bath. When the tub was filled enough, I returned to her and picked her up again. I carried her into the bathroom and set her in the tub and then joined her. She lay against my chest and didn't move. But I felt soft kisses against my chest. Neither of us said a word. We didn't need to.

Faith didn't sit down for several days after that. But she couldn't wait until the next lesson.