All Comments on 'The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 17'

by RoughWriter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 13 years ago
Wow

My head is screaming please don' take Shannon on as a slave, but I see it coming lol. But as I think about it hmm maybe give her to Jake if she is going to do it why not with someone Sam and Faith both trust.

Just my half penny thought, loved it.

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 13 years ago
this keeps getting better

Every day I check Literotica with the hope that this story continues. This is yet another great chapter. 5 stars. Unlike the previous commentator, I think Sam should take Shannon on to train her. What He does with her after that will teach lessons to both of the sisters. Though I'm sure Sam would not do the wrong thing. He seems pretty grounded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
God No!

Look, I'm in love with older men, usually 3-5 decades my senior and also a teen, so this is a wonderful miracle for me, and I can't believe how it seems as if you've documented my fantasies. However, the possibility of Faith and Sam losing their intimacy and, really, fidelity, because regardless of whether it's consensual the emotional part of training is something I consider to be cheating, not sex, is terrible. I wish Faith had a bit more self worth not to need to be coerced by a presumtuous, bitch of a sister who is too immature to join this triangle into sharing her partner and jeopardizing her happiness. Things will get competitive and Shannon will put her 'sister' down, and it will end in a mistake and burned bridged with our couple. Faith needs to learn that when she's pleasing Sara or other friends of her Master, it's healthy enjoyment and pride, but if she feels like she has to prove herself by sharing Sam, the other way around, it's not good. I'd be really upset to see this go down hill, hopefully Shannon will fuck up and they'll get rid of her before she fucks things up for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oh my god

i check everyday as well plz but the next up soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
best series on here

Ok I see shannon being trained coming. But I hope there is a part that has sara majorly in voled. Sam and faith care for her, and who better than a sister to take care of her!

dwjeanesdwjeanesalmost 13 years ago
lovin it so far

on ch 17, and still reading. hard as a rock.

very good story, thank you and best wishes.

HisXLolitaHisXLolitaover 12 years ago
akward!!

I Adore your writing. ive been reading this for the last like 3 hours and i just adore it. now its all akward cuz my name is shannon so its like reading about myself.

BUT I WILL PUSH THROUGH!!! keep writing i love them!!!

<3

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
No but Yes

I was put off by the idea of Master having Shannon, and still am, but if she is more respectful and modest then it might work. This chapter got five stars due to the make up scene in the stocks. I love your use of the wand in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Talk about jumping the shark

You, horny old author, just couldn't resist the idea of TWO young sisters submissively at your middle-aged feet. But what happened to the great love he has for Faith? Oh, he's only doing it for her own good, right? Yeah, right...

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Hmmmm

I loved this story for its romance and his thoughtfulness for his sub but come onnnn....she'll be 25 when he's 60 and as for the sharing especially with the SISTER...I will never get how you can love someone and share them .

Courage_of_the_NightCourage_of_the_Nightabout 10 years ago
I agree...

I agree with Spearish on his/ her comment. I find it somewhat confusing that a form of loving someone is being able to share them, as I am much more familiar with the idea that when you love someone you become protective and wanting of them. Sam's emotions so far but still the idea of lacking jealousy, even if it's supposed to only be on Faith's part, is a bit baffling to me personally. Lovely story though. I was hoping for a bit more towards the idea of it being filled with advice and warnings towards different sub teasing techniques. Still, romance and bondage does quite nicely anyway ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous