All Comments on 'The Transformation Ch. 01'

by twayciya

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
There is a fine line between BDSM and abuse

And this story crossed that line by miles.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
One good point

At least it was short.

MistressLaura23MistressLaura23almost 10 years ago
awful

She needs to call the cops and press charges against him for the way he's treating her.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
Umm. Gosh.

Welcome, first timer. I applaud you for putting yourself and your story out there. You can write well and can certainly make a reader feel they are there watching.

:-{. But...day-yum...that's certainly out there.

You made it clear they had talked extensively and she had attempted to prepare herself for this. She wanted THIS? Really? I wonder if you are playing us on this chapter, knowing we all assume she will end up dead in a ditch-if she is lucky.

If this is truly you fantasy, it must be difficult to find others with whom to share it. For most of us mortals, this is waaaaay too far on all points. Perhaps some our edgier fellows will speak up on this.

SoftsungskylarkSoftsungskylarkalmost 10 years ago
Horrible!!

I'm with Shysub on this one. That was abuse and nothing like a real sub dom encounter. Twayciya - you need to research your subjects first. Definitely not a sexy story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Aweful 1*, because there is no lower.

Who in this 'lifetime' considers this is erotic? to read of a woman punched in the eye by a man. She should escape from this abuser while she is still alive. (my view is tempered by the death of a co-worker who was murdered by her partner just a few weeks ago, she should have sought help and escaped while she could.) The same goes for any woman in an abusive relationship, the abuse does not abate, it just escalates until the inevitable happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pretty disgusting ...

... and that's a compliment, the only compliment I can give.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just an 'afterthought'

Did anybody else detect a 'race-hate' undertone to this story? I am still wondering how this story was passed through Lit for submission.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
Oh, there is definitely a racial component, nonnie

Along with all the violence, degradation and overall ugliness. This is intentionally unpleasant, but the author has set it, and us up. It is marked chapter 01, so there is more to the story. The author also used the entire first paragraph setting up that they have taken their time, really gotten to know each other's desires, and have chosen to move forward. So. Is this extreme treatment what she wants? That includes the violence, degradation and racial component.

While most of us work to keep our bile down when reading things like this, I've learned that there are some who like? want? this treatment. I am waiting to see what the author tells us. Is she an edge player or victim?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Simply...

disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
abusive

This isn't erotica. This is abuse. A real dom NEVER gives his sub a black eye.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous