The Transformation of Karen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy5v
Andy5v
382 Followers

"Come on, let's go."

Karen followed Jackie in the larger bar room.

"Here is your first duty position," Jackie explained and led Karen over to a door. There were three holes cut into the door.

"Joe, come here and help me," Jackie shouted.

Joe came over and they picked Karen up and placed her two legs in the two outer holes. They then sat her on a small seat that was built on the door. They secured there was a strap across her back holding her firmly against the door face.

"Let me explain how this works Karen," Jackie said.

"You are now a keyhole."

Jackie pulled the door open and stepped out. Jackie examined the situation and had Joe adjust Karen's body in just the right way. She then strapped Karen's legs on the outside of the door. This allowed her legs to be out of the way so that the middle hole gave a perfect view of Karen's pussy. On the door was a dildo hanging from a cord. Written on a sign was 'insert into pussy' to unlock door. Jackie reached up and took the dildo. She then pushed it into Karen's pussy.

"Ohhhh!" Karen cried caught off guard by the dildo suddenly penetrating her pussy hole.

Jackie twisted the dildo a few times.

After the initial shock wore off Karen found herself wanting more of the plastic cock in her.

"Yes, fuck me Jackie," Karen exclaimed. Karen now realized she was helpless. Jackie had full control of her.

"Oh, that is not what this is for, not your satisfaction. It is for the guests. Like I said you are the keyhole. You pussy is the keyhole and they all have a key," Jackie explained. "You mean everyone who comes to the party has to put a dildo in my pussy to get through the door," Karen asked in amazement.

"That's right Karen, when you feel the dildo go inside you and then twist, reach up and undo the lock on the door allowing them to enter. Remember, they have to put the dildo inside you and turn it in order to gain entrance, just like a lock and key. Do you understand?" Jackie said giving the dildo another twist.

Joe was videoing the entire scene.

Karen could not believe she was sitting on a door with her legs poking through so that her pussy was flush with the back surface of the door making a keyhole for the patrons.

"The guest should be arriving soon," Jackie said leaving Karen and going to prepare the refreshments.

It was not long before Karen suddenly felt something jab into her pussy.

"Ohhh!" she cried as the dildo turn in her pussy. Karen involuntarily pushed against the dildo attempting to make it go deeper but she was disappointed as she felt it being pulled out. She reached up and unlocked the door.

"What an interesting door lock you have?" an older woman said as she and the gentlemen greeted Jackie.

Karen felt the dildo enter her pussy 7 more times before Jackie announced all the guest had arrived. Joe came over and helped un-strap Karen from the door.

He led Karen into the room with the people. Karen blushed as Jackie call for applause for the keyhole. The audience responded with applause and laughter. The party was beginning on a good note.

"Karen, get down on your hands and knees," Jackie ordered.

"Why?"

"Don't ask any questions just do what I say," Jackie said and commanding tone.

Karen sank down on her hands and knees.

"You are now the whore to serve whoever wants you. You just walk around like a puppy to each table and they will let you know if they want anything. Do not speak unless asked to respond. If I hear of you not complying with a command there will be severe reprimands. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," Karen replied feeling great fear at what was being asked of her. It should have left her feeling disgusted but her pussy was tingling in a most enthusiastic manner. Karen could have easily achieved an orgasm right there but the look in Jackie's told her she had better get busy.

Karen crawled up to the first table that had two couples. They all looked to be in their 40's and the men laughed as Jackie made it to their table.

"What a cute little pussy," one of the women said and they all laughed.

"Come over here," she ordered and made motions like she was calling a dog.

Karen crawled over to her.

"Turn around so we can see you sweet little pussy," the woman said.

Karen turned around.

"Lift your ass up."

Karen lifted her ass up and they all got a great view of her pussy.

"It looks wet," the other woman commented.

"Wow, you're right. This little slut is really turned on by this," the man replied.

The woman reached down and slid a piece of celery along Karen's slit running it all the way to her asshole and then back down to her pussy hole and clit.

"Mmmm," Karen purred and pushed back on the celery but to no avail.

"Look at that the little bitch, she wants to fuck my celery stick," the woman exclaimed.

"Hey, don't hog the pussy. We want to see her over here," a man from the next table shouted.

"Okay, go over there but we will need you back here before the night is over," the woman said winking at her friend.

Karen crawled over to the next table where another two couples sat but they were older maybe in their fifties.

"Come show us you pretty titties," the man said. As she approached he reached down and squeezed her left breast and pinched her nipple.

"Ohhh," Karen cooed as she felt his touch.

"Come here," the other man said.

As she approached him he lifted up the table cloth and motioned for her to crawl under the table. As she managed to get under the table he grabbed her head and pulled her toward his lap. A soft cock was presented to her and Karen knew what she had to do.

She took the cock into her mouth and it began to rise to life. It quickly became very hard and she licked it sucked it. It did not take but a few minutes when a large load of cum struck the back of her mouth. She swallowed most of it.

Before she had time to wipe off her mouth the other man called her to his side of the table. Here she found a hard cock waiting to be sucked. She took it into her mouth and soon had another load of cum splashed down her throat.

She crawled out from under the table and everyone at the table laughed at her cum covered face. One of the ladies reached down with a napkins and wiped the cum from Karen's face.

"There, that's better isn't darling," the woman said as she cleaned Karen's face.

"We are ready for her over here," another table called.

Karen turned to move toward this table and noticed there were three women sitting at the table.

Karen crawled to their table wondering what was next. She already had most of two loads of cum in her stomach.

"Look at the pretty little ass," a dark hair lady commented.

"Yes, she is nice," another lady said.

"Come over here darling."

Karen went around to the third lady.

"You must be such a dirty little cunt to like what you do. I just love it," the woman said and patted Karen on the head.

"I have a little something for you to do," the woman said as she pushed Karen under the table. Karen found herself looking up three dresses under the table. The woman that pushed her raised her dress and Karen was looking at a clean shaven pussy. Karen allowed the woman to grab her head and pulled her mouth into her pussy. Karen knew what to do next.

"Oh my, she is good," the woman exclaimed. Everyone in the room was watching the lady and everyone knew that Karen was under the table eating her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh!" the lady exclaimed as everyone watched her have an orgasm.

Before Karen left the table all three women had been satisfied.

"I have never been to a party like this one. It was definitely worth the money," the last woman said and they all agreed.

There were now two other tables left to service. One had two couples and the other had 4 men seated.

As Karen neared the table with four men, one of the men stood up.

"Not so fast, we don't want you under the table; we want you on the table."

One of the other men arose and picked Karen up and placed her on the table. Everyone had a very good view of her body. The man behind her rubbed her pussy as he pulled out a rather long cock.

"I'm first," he shouted and pushed his cock into Karen's pussy.

"Oh my God!" she cried as she felt the large cock enter her. She felt pain as her pussy stretched but she was already very wet.

"Oh fuck my pussy," she cried

"I will fuck you, you little slut," the man said as he ram his cock into her pussy. It did not take but a few minutes before Karen felt his cum flow into her. However, it was not longer enough for her to achieve satisfaction.

However, as the next guy pulled out his cock and ram it in, Karen finally found some of the release she wanted.

"Oh God fuck me!" she screamed as an orgasm swept over her. Her pussy fluttered and it was much took much for the guy. He quickly came in her pussy.

But as soon as he pulled out another guy rammed his inside her. Every man at the part had a go at Karen's pussy. She had many orgasms and was panting under the force of all the cocks and all the cum leaking out of her pussy. As the last guys rammed his cock into her she passed out.

Jackie addressed the crowd saying, "I think our little slut has had all she can take tonight. Is everyone satisfied?"

Two ladies at one of the tables complained that they had not had any services.

Jackie said, "I will take care of that immediately."

Jackie quickly took off her clothes and crawled under the table. Soon both women had no complaints about the party.

The party ended soon and everyone began to leave. Jackie had placed Karen's unconscious body on a table by the door. She had Karen legs spread and a sign was written right about her slit.

The sign said, "If you liked this a tip would be nice."

As everyone left there soon was a pile of cash between Karen's legs.

Joe said, "Damn Jackie, when you have an idea, you have great ideas." Joe began to count the money.

Jackie took a piece of duct tape and put it over Karen's pussy.

"I don't want her leaking in my car," Jackie explained.

Jackie and Joe loaded her into the car and Jackie drove her home. Jackie carried her inside her apartment and left her nude lying on the carpet.

"Goodnight Karen, if you want to play again let me know," Jackie said as she shut the front door.

Andy5v
Andy5v
382 Followers
12