The Transformation of Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy5v
Andy5v
382 Followers

Jackie noticed Karen’s hand slipping between her legs.

“Not yet baby,” Jackie said and grabbed Karen’s hands preventing her from touching herself.

Karen was now kneeling between Jackie’s legs lapping at her cunt sucking all the juices that were now flowing from deep within Jackie’s womb. Karen was loving it and so was Jackie.

“My God Girl! You are wonderful cunt lapper,” Jackie screamed and began to hunch Karen’s face as Karen tongue fucked Jackie’s pussy.

“Ohhhhhh!” Jackie screamed as she began a long orgasmic spasm releasing even more juices Karen’s mouth eagerly accepted.

“Mmmmm,” Jackie purred as the intense orgasm abated. She quickly pushed Karen to the floor and began to suck her own cum juices off Karen’s face.

Jackie licked Karen’s face. She then moved down and began to bite Karen’s nipples.

“Ohhhh!” Karen moaned feeling her nipples squeezed tightly in Jackie’s teeth.

Jackie moved down and looked at Karen’s wet cunt.

“My girl you sure are wet. Let me see how you taste,” Jackie said and plunged her face between Karen legs.

“Ohhhhh!” Karen screamed as she felt Jackie’s tongue strike her swollen clit. It was as if a million explosions erupted deep within Karen’s soul. At that point Jackie owned Karen.

“Ohhhh!” Karen continued to moan as orgasm after orgasm tortured Karen’s being. She felt as if she was going to be lost forever in the intensity of the experience. She had never experience anything that was close to the magnitude of what she was feeling.

Slowly the waves of passion subsided and Karen simply passed out on the floor as Jackie continued to lick Karen’s pussy. Jackie slowly rose up from between Karen’s legs and looked at her prey.

“We are going to be very good friends,” she said but Karen did not hear her.

Jackie got up and took a few more pictures. She repositioned Karen’s legs spreading them wide to get a good shot of her pussy. She then turn Karen over and spread her legs to get a great shot of her tight butt. Jackie reached down and spread Karen’s cheeks to get a couple of shots of her butt hole.

“This will look great on my website baby,” Jackie said. Again, Karen did not hear her.

Jackie got dressed and had a cup of coffee. She sat and watched Karen’s sleeping naked body lying peacefully on her carpet.

After about an hour Jackie shook Karen and said, “Come on girl. It is time for you to get up.”

Karen slowly came back to consciousness. She looked at Jackie’s smiling eyes and whimpered, “That was so wonderful.”

“Yes it was but now it time I take you back to your car. I hope we will see lots of each other.”

“I hope so too.”

Jackie helped Karen back into her clothes and took her back to the mall. Before Jackie left she got Karen’s phone number and address.

“I will definitely be giving you a call,” Jackie said as she kissed Karen goodbye.

Karen sat for a long time in her car thinking about everything that had happened. She wondered what had she begun but she knew it did not matter, she had to have more.

Andy5v
Andy5v
382 Followers
12