All Comments on 'The Trip Ch. 03'

by fluidline1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dont you love stories about women who have no

self respect, self esteem, and think of themselves only as sluts for any man to use any way they want because of her mental illness. Do these women ever think of the lives they are destroying, husband, children, family, parents. And the total dependence they have for their abusers as they lose the husbands income and in most cases their own to once it comes out what they are. I guess you could say the drugs and diseases that come down are just a way of slow suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Typical

Poorly written, badly punctuated, and what one expects from someone who doesn't understand basic rules of grammar.

mugglensumugglensuover 15 years ago
One of the best stories i've come across here

That was freakin FANTASTIC. Made me dream about as if "sam" were my mother, and me and my friends would gang bang her in order to let loose her inhibitions and turn her into a sex crazed cum-slut. Please tell me if you're going to continue....

HardFeltHardFeltover 11 years ago
Great Story

The writer that said this was a bad story should try doing some him/her self before critical remarks made about the works of others.

This is a great story and does homage to the full breasted women out there. Too many tiny tit stories for me! I only wish there would have been some writing about how the husband and wife got back together again because their love for one another was obvious.

I can see why the critic used a title like he/she did because being hidden by the computer makes it easier to be a a-hole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
IT IS GOOD THIS RETARDED CREEP STOPPED WRITING

*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous