All Comments on 'The Trip Ch. 04'

by StolenTurtle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Her lawyer was a jerk and pig and she should have reported him but Brian was hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I WAS PISSED THAT HER LAWYER TREATED HER JUST LIKE ELLIS DID!

You will need to make sure Brian is the one to save her.....you have a lot of making up to do! I was mad that now her lawyer wants to screw her too! Can't a sistah catch a break?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm disappointed:

Not very nice. Totally degrading and demeaning how that u let that disgusting letch lawyer do that. Totally disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
why

Why the lawyer. Does she really have no time to find anyone better. And I know she's reluctant to tell Brian her issues but he lives in San Fran, he may know someone. I want those losers Eric and Ellis long gone.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
well

I liked the chapter, regardless of that asshole lawyer, hehe! I'm so glad that Brian and Kim finally got together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yea...boohoo ;-(

Did you have to get descriptive with the lawyer fuckup? I really hate his ass. Sorry. You write really well though but I think this chapter canned it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Boo :(

Did you have to add that asshole lawyer into the picture? :( It's already a sad story then you made it sadder still by including that asswipe. He and her ex need to end up in prison together. But that was a pretty nice scene between Brian and Kim though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous