The Trip to Dallas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They entered the theatre and stood at the back while their eyes adjusted to the darkness. All around them were couples and the occasional single man, trying to size up the newcomers. They took a position in a corner, and without even waiting for her eyes to adjust fully, she dropped to a squat position and pulled out his cock. This caused an immediate, subarticulate murmur through the back of the crowd, since it was customary to hang around for 20 to 30 minutes before working up the courage to actually do anything in the theatre. She slamthroated him noisily several times, serving notice on the rest of the women in the suddenly smaller room that a new standard was going to be set that night.

She stood up, her tongue chain dripping with throat spit and her lip beginning to swell a little, and looked along the wall for a single guy. There were always several there, watching and making a nuisance of themselves among the couples. She picked the closest one, a 40ish black man dressed as if he'd come from work at a telemarketing job, and walked up to him, looking him in the eyes. Then she grabbed his belt without saying a word, and started to pull his pants open. He looked embarrassed and took her hand away, and left right then, obviously intimidated by the prospect of his fantasy being fulfilled just then. Another single man followed him. They did not return that night.

The male half of the couple standing next to the frightened man was not frightened. His cock was already out, and it quickly disappeared down her throat as she squatted quickly in front of him. His woman stared in disbelief at the ease with which her man's large cock was throated, a thing she had apparently never been able to do. The swaying of her labial jewelry, the music of her pussy balls, the clink of her finger rings, and the soft rattle of the tongue chain made an incredible subtle soundtrack for the blowjob in the porn theatre – a far better one than had ever been shown on the screen. His climb was slow and steady, culminating in a muted gurgle heard by everyone in the room.

She stood up for a second, surveying the wall for willing donors. Some were obviously ready, some were apprehensive at first but would later decide to try, and some were denied permission by their intimidated partners. More than half of the couples there were not serious anyway, but that left 14 or 15 who were. The room rearranged itself, and for the next hour she squatted, swallowed cocks and cum, and stood up to rest between guys. Her companion stood nearby, on the off chance that there was trouble. The only trouble was keeping her action in sight through the close-gathered men. He managed to slip his cock into three of the waiting women while enjoying her show. At one point, she pulled her pussy balls out for him to hold while she took one in the pussy from behind and one in the throat. They timed their thrusts to counter each other, the throat empty while the pussy filled. She fucked three guys this way while keeping one cock, a nicely shaped one she liked, in her throat. Her cum-groans were louder than any of theirs. Her buttplug stayed in place this time, guarding the hole they had agreed was off limits in the theatre.

After the 12th man blew his load down her throat, she signaled that she was through, her practiced jaws finally exhausted by the wide variety of cocks she had swallowed that night. Cum streaked her white top, showing her darkened nipples through the wet sheer fabric. Cum was on her thighs and her shoes, but most of it was in her belly, The Prize finally having been won. She stood up, wiped her chin, pulled her dress down a little and grabbed his hand to start towards the door. She smiled broadly as she sensed the cum actually sloshing in her belly. He stuffed his hard cock back into his pants just as they got through the door, an as ragged applause broke out in the room behind them. She grinned as she sucked her chain back in her mouth for the walk downstairs, teasing the cum out from between the links as the walked. She enjoyed the feeling of a belly full of cum, the getting of it and the experience of harvesting it from more cocks than she could count or remember that night.

And then they headed back to the hotel, where his third load would be delivered.

12