All Comments on 'The Tumble Ch. 02'

by 1writer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great, please continue.

I'm glad to see that you decided to continue writing this story. I can't wait to read more.

BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
The next adventure !!

I LOVED YOUR STORY, AND CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

HeyAllHeyAllover 13 years ago
nice follow up

I really hope you consider making a continuation of this story taking place a year from the injury, when the daughter has recovered.

That way, we can see the dad help the daughter get dressed for the competition and all that. I could just imagine a sexy scene where the dad is back stage privately with his daughter, maybe an adult is backstage helping her get dressed and do the wrappings and all that and is like, "sir, you should leave now..." and the father and daugther both insist that he stay that and watch, because he's such a big supporter, and the person is like 'hmm...that's wierd' and stays while the daughter is nude infront of her father, not knowing their sexual relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good start. Looking forward to more chapters!

Hope you'll write more chapters. I agree with the comment about moving the timeline forward 6-12 months when she's healed and ready to start gymnastics again. Her daddy can help her with her workout routines as she's dressed in her tights and body stockings. I'm sure he'll enjoying playing with her toned and flexible body.......

rock6752rock6752over 13 years ago
Next up Chptr 3

A female PT for a few days while dad is out of town, hmm, what might that lead to?

I think that there is much more to this story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
TUMBLE /BROKEN

THIS IS A GREAT STORY AND I WILL GIVE IT A 5 PLUS ,

GREAT WRITING ..................."R"...............................

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous