All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 10'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I know you (generally) post once a week but I can't help checking in every day with my fingers crossed. I think I have read the Donati story about 4 times. These stories are wonderful. I am hoping you do a story about the Pelligrino table rebuilding after the charges brought on the head.

Rud1GirlRud1Girlover 6 years ago
You - my Lady are a tease

A wicked, wonton tease - just do not ever STOP.

GypsytrampGypsytrampover 6 years ago

Yay! Love this. Matteo is so sexy and Pete backed off before he'd end up heartbroken. I'm with anonymous, I check daily and stay up late every week to see if you've posted new chapters. Happy Holidays!

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 6 years ago
Yeah!

True love and a great story! Definitely a very good read, excellent writing. I too wait for more, I can’t wait to see how the story unfolds. I have some ideas based on the other series. Love the twelve tables themes and I hope you keep writing them!

dwoelfledwoelfleover 6 years ago
What a vivid portrayal of love

You are an inspired writer with such a deft use of the English language. Yours are some of the best I have read. Thank you for these and please don’t stop.

ShortyByNatureShortyByNatureover 6 years ago
Amazing

I have fallen in love with your storytelling. I am addicted to your characters. I feel like every table should have their own story that's how caught up in your world I am.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 6 years ago
Excellent

I love her strength in contrast to Peri’s submissive nature. Her insights, intelligence, street smarts, and womanly wiles should keep her out of being lost in a purely submissive role. But playfully learning and exploring it from both sides - hell yes. I expect to see Matt cuffed as many times as I expect to see her bound in the pages to follow.

I love seeing you exploring this different path in your writing style. Diverting from your past efforts which were focused on submissive female characters (Peri, Bella) to one like Cat who will never truly surrender. No I don’t expect to see a scene where Cat is pegging Ricco while Matt does her. But I’ll admit my thoughts for their three way relationship, should it happen, aren’t far from that (probably best I’m not the author).

Anyway, I’m loving the story. Thank you for continuing to share your work with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fabulous

Simply fabulous!

Board_StiffBoard_Stiffover 6 years ago
Ellie... Ellie... Ellie...

I love the the way your mind works. You’re character development and their progression throughout a story is astonishing. I’m convinced you could write a story about someone eating cereal for breakfast every morning and it would be compelling.

I love how your characters don’t just click into place, but actually have the anxieties and misconceptions that normal people deal with as they grow into the relationships you’ve constructed. In addition, as a reader you force us to feel what they feel as you take us on your journey.

I don’t usually leave feedback until the end of a series, but I am compelled to to do so here. Keep up the good work and please know I (along with many others) look forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree

I agree with short by nature, I really hope you continue this and each table has a story. And as I've always said you should get it published. You're a great author. Go for it dammit!!

I know I'm anonymous, can't remember my login. Probably have to create a new profile but none the less I've read your work and you should seriously get a publisher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
grrrr

I got so excited in the beginning, seeing Cat questioning the whole system and acknowledging that it is ultimately based on praying on the vulnerable, and got very disappointed when it got brushed under the table once again and when she expressed interest in BDSM even after having had an abusive boyfriend. This type of stuff is just too jarring. And why oh why can't at least someone be an actual normal man among them, why does Pete have to be just as fucked up as the rest of them? I am so sad.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love this

I am so amazed at the quality and consistency of your story-telling and your ability to create such a wonderful tableau of characters and unique storylines! I like that your characters are flawed, and while it’s easy to get caught up in the fantasy, it is just that, a wonderful fantasy.

Quick side bar to the anon (continually) griping about how victims live their lives after an attack:

Fuck off. I struggled with accepting my submissive nature because of my assault, I thought I was broken and wrong because I liked being controlled and I thought people would react exactly how you are. So maybe stop forcing how you think all victims should act on a fictional BDSM centred erotic story thread.

GracelessangelGracelessangelabout 5 years ago
Thank you second Anon

Thank you second Anonymous, I'm really getting irritated that Mr "grrrrr" is saying that I as a past abuse victim can't possibly enjoy being a submissive woman. I am more than my past, my abuser does not rule my future, although she tried heard enough. That singular pleasure belongs, as do I, to my wife. This is fantasy Mister Virtue Signal, if you don't like it or BDSM, begone with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ellie thank you

Dear Anymous Grrr..

Alternative life styles are a real thing. They are not "Fucked up" as you so call it. What is messed up is an uneducated immature reader commenting BS after 40 chapters. BDSM what you are missing in that 40 chapters is ~consent~!

Abuse is nonconsentual, dominance and submission is a understanding of a persons self kinky fuckery desire. 50 Shades keeps being referred to, but that's tame compared to '9 1/2 Weeks', 'Story of O', or authors like Annis Nyn..Marquise de Sade..might I suggest you read 'Forget the Roses, Give me the Thorns' or 'Different Loving', because those of us who have lived both sides of the consentual realm know the difference between heaven and hell.

Still seeing you as an immature troll, and seriously wondering about the time line of your comments. Stop speed reading, because you're missing important content. Like desire, and consent! Again, might I suggest, Young Adult on Kindel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dear Grrrrr,

When somebody keeps telling other people the wrongs about something sexual, that persoon probably craves for that something sexual but denies it. I think that you're comments are actually you talking to yourself while you are hiding in a closet reading stories about forbidden sexual behavour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Impressed

Lady you are one good story telling girl. I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES