All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 15'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ellie, gripping as usual, you are without doubt a wonderful author spinning fantastic yarns. Can't wait for the next instalment, but will :)

Xxpjrxx

curvygirl00curvygirl00over 5 years ago
Oooooohhhhhhhhh!

Well that told him. I'm glad someone wiped the cocky smirk off Apollo's face. So if he was charged with "checking" on the girls then I am guessing that should not have included an intimate relationship. Kind of put him in a position of power that he abused. The poor Battaglia always fuck up somehow. I think they will realise the mistake of trusting this narcissistic little shit!

Love how you left us wanting more. I am dying to see what comes next. Thanks, it was wonderful as usual. :)

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 5 years ago
Yes!

About time Apollo had that self satisfied smile wiped off his face, as well as having a good kick in the ego!

Thank you for this chapter Ellie. As always, looking forward to reading more, as/when you can post it.

Jules

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 5 years ago
One Two Three

Three strikes and Apollo is out. Now if Marcella will just pry open her clam shell heart so Noah can reach the pearl inside. Great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SPaG check

Proof reading failed a few times, punctuation with commas in random spots and grammar (loathe not loath)

Also I'm.so stupid haha, It only just clicked that this story isn't really focusing on the heads of the Zenati (yet anyway) and thanks for clearing up that Marcella and Olivia are not table sisters (sisters to Nathaniel etc)

Love love love it

teehaateehaaover 5 years ago
You know it's a real good story...

when you start skipping the sex parts to get to the next storyevolution...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Intriguing

Great story- I agree with Teehaha- skipping parts to see how the story unwinds

mustangdaisymustangdaisyover 5 years ago
great details 😊

Thanks Ellie, your stories have great details and I’m totally addicted to reading them.

Red827Red827over 5 years ago

I, too, agree with Teehaa about skipping forward to more of the unfolding story. I hope there are many more Tables stories to come! You are an excellent storyteller, Ellie. Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us. I've read all your stories at least twice and hope Pt 16 of the Zenati series comes along soon.

SouthernGirl804SouthernGirl804over 5 years ago
Yet another great, but sometimes, confusing chapter!!

I love your Tables saga, but it is sometimes hard to keep track of the family lines and all the names. Have you ever considered including a Twelve Tables Family Tree with branches for each of the Twelve Tables at the beginning of each book? That would be a nice point of reference. It could even be listed as a separate publication with a link that your adoring fans could easily access. That way, we could keep it on display on a separate open tab when we are reading, allowing us to connect the dots between the many names that pop up throughout your richly layered stories.

That said, I am totally addicted to your Twelve Tables masterpieces. Like many have said before, I would buy them. Thank you for so generously sharing your gift. Also, I hope you are recovering nicely. Godspeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m scared. There’s 41 parts so I know it’s going to have lots of twists and turns. I need them all happily ever after and I’m on my period, so no deaths so I won’t cry all night 🥴🤣

Babsy830Babsy8307 months ago

Apollo and Marcella deserve each other.

Noah can do WAY better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES