The Twighlight Zone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somebody screamed "Bigger!" The crowd roared in agreement.

She smiled, pulled out another jug, lifted it to his mouth. Again, Fitz looked like he wasn't expecting it. His breasts swelled, passing C- and D-cup, stopping at DD. The crowd applauded loudly.

"Normally, I would say that more than a mouthful was a waste, but sometimes, the bigger the better! Our new woman has a body anybody would die for but, well, it isn't just the body that makes the woman, is it? Something's still missing. I know!" The magician reached behind him and pulled out a long blonde wig and pulled it on his head. Fitz tried to shake it off, but it was stuck on. Next she put some lipstick on him, whispering, "five minutes, tops, lover." He let her finish the make-up.

She turned to the crowd, "Ta-dah! What every man wants: a woman to give him a little sex!"

Everybody cheered at the illusion, although most knew how she did it.

She winked at the crowd. "I'd like to thank you all for allowing me provide this little diversion tonight. Now that you are all nice and rested, you can get back to the partying! As for me, I think it's time for me to experience the 'little sex' now." People laughed, and applauded again as the pair made their exit.

The stage descended into the floor, and she untied him from the stake.

He stumbled a little, his body off balance due the recent additions to his chest. "Would you mind getting me out of this thing? Big tits are nice on other people, but it's sort of uncomfortable." He tugged at the prosthetic chest which gave him breasts and covered his genitals; it had been stuck fast with some glue, like the wig.

She walked over to him and kissed him full on the lips, and invaded his mouth with her tongue, then pulled him to the ground. She finally came up for air. Her hands moved down, split open the prosthetic vagina and pulled out his erect cock. She placed the head against her leotard, which stretched around his cock like a sheath as she forced him entered her. His head swam from the blood rush, and she rolled over so that he was now on top. "I don't know. You learned that trick pretty quickly, and I've always wanted a sexy she-male slave as my assistant." she purred, as he began to slip in and out. Fitz's new chest swayed back and forth, adding to the rhythm he was attaining. The stretched leotard that rubbed the flesh of his cock quickly brought him to an orgasm, and she joined him a moment later with one of her own.

"I think I'll make them permanent."

* * * * * * * * * *

People moved back out onto the dance floor, and the music picked up once again. Ms. Worthington was back at the table, and when she caught Joe's eye, she motioned him to come back. He was grinning ear to ear. Besides the attention he was receiving on the dance floor, he had already made two trips to the rooms upstairs. Once word got out that he was going to join the organization, more than one person had taken an interest in him. His clothes were soaked with sweat and he looked exhausted, yet he couldn't stop smiling. He hustled up to the table.

Tara spoke as he arrived. "Well, Joseph, if you'd really like to pursue a career with us, then you better get home and get some rest so you can finish that project of yours. The Zone doesn't hire anybody who doesn't complete their education."

Joseph smiled warmly. "Yes, Ms. Worthington, and I will graduate. Thank you very much for everything. I'll see you Monday." Joe looked back to where the stage had appeared earlier. "I can't believe Fitz did that."

"Don't worry about him. She's known for giving special rewards to her volunteers, and she won't let him fall into the wrong hands. Along the same lines, Joseph, I'm a bit concerned about some of the people you with whom you socialize." She took a long draw from her glass of water.

He waited for her to continue.

"We need to get you away from disruptive elements. I've a house that I would like you to move into tomorrow, for the rest of the semester. Nothing against fraternities, but the one you are in tends to foster some unconventional ideas in their members."

"Move? This late in the semester? What's so special about the house?"

"Well, let's just say that you'll be getting a jump on your future career, and this will allow you to focus on things without worrying about the end of year problems. The house is at 104 Packard St. Here are the keys." She handed him two keys.

"This is a little sudden, Ms. Worthington." He thought for a moment. "Wait a minute - Packard St.? But that's sorority row!"

"I know, dear. In fact, you'll be living with a few girls while we start your modeling training. They're going to be models for the Zone, too. You don't mind, do you?"

"Uh, no, I guess not. It's just that my brothers..." Images of being surrounded by beautiful women flashed through his mind; fantasies seemed to be coming true.

"The brothers in your house will be green with envy, and if you're worried about the brothers you came with tonight, I'm sure they will be well taken care of and not say a word. I've arranged for their return to the house tonight. Now, shoo." Any concern he had about abandoning his friends a short walk from home were quickly evaporating from his mind, and were quickly replaced with quite a bit of excitement and lust.

"Yes Ms. Worthington, and thanks again."

Joseph walked briskly out of the Cafe and to his car, his head held high the entire way. A moment of doubt at leaving his brothers behind slipped into his head, but...'They've left me in the lurch plenty of times. Besides, the walk isn't that far. Joe realized that despite the popular phrase, 'paybacks are a bitch', he was pretty happy with Jerry's version of a payback. He started his car and drove back to the house, where he immediately started organizing the things he would need to complete his project.

* * * * * * * * * *

Jerry came down from the DJ's booth when he saw Joseph leaving. He stepped up to Tara, "Is everything okay, Mistress? I saw Joe leave; I was under the impression that things were arranged for him tonight."

"Oh, he received proper payback. You can consider the debt erased. As for your other friends, well, things are still in the works."

He was about to correct her 'friends' connotation, but knew better. "They are? But Joe has already left."

"They are, Jerry. It's just that Joseph has decided to join the ranks of our organization voluntarily. Keep up your friendship with him. He could be quite a model in a year or so. If trained right, he could be worth even more as a personal servant. Your finder's fee could be quite large."

"Yes, Mistress Worthington." Jerry doubted that his friend had been told all of what was expected from a model. He was sure Joe wouldn't realize until it was too late. It wasn't the kind of payback Jerry had really wanted, but he couldn't argue with the woman.

"Look, the auction is going to start soon. Any of your work in this bunch?"

"I have assisted with a few up for auction tonight. Rumor has it that Larry was seen with Agent Katherine earlier, but I am not sure why. I hope he hasn't gotten himself into any serious trouble."

"A bit of remorse for setting them up, Jerry?"

"I think I've paid my debt to Joe, so I am okay with his decision. I am awaiting word on Hank. The other two get what they deserve. Karma has a way of settling it's own debts, I think."

Personal servants began to escort guests to the exits; anybody not personally involved with the auction or with a special invitation would have to call it a night. In just a few minutes, the room was narrowed down to figures dressed predominantly in red, black, white, and flesh. Here and there stood a woman in other colors or patterns. As each male servant returned they removed their shorts, revealing harnesses which held their erect genitals flat to their bodies. Each then donned thick cuffs for each wrist and ankle, and put on a heavy collar. They moved towards their respective owners.

A deep male voice boomed from overhead, "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. The Twighlight Cafe is pleased to announce the start of it's spring auction. We would like to remind all members that next month is a special training night, and that any and all reservations for participation need to be made by this Friday." A murmur went through the crowd at his, as many of the women there had been waiting for such a night. The voice continued, "we do have some other announcements," and he crowd hushed.

"First, Mistress Jennifer, of the owner's circle, has put out a standing offer for a new personal servant to replace her last one, who was killed in a plane crash last month. Resumes will be taken at the office." People began discussing the fact; Mistress Jennifer had sent her husband through training 'the long way', meaning she was looking for a replacement lover, and would be paying well for a suitable replacement.

"Also, we have with us tonight a genuine gate-crashing thief. Mistress Katherine?"

From the stairs by the far bar walked Mistress Katherine, a look of confidence and superiority on her face. Behind her came Slut Kathi and Slut Joanie, carrying a body wrapped in red plastic over their head. The group reached the center of the dance floor, and put their package in a standing position. Jerry recognized Larry's partially covered face.

The announcer's voice continued. "Meet Larry Lade, confessed impersonator of 'owner guest' status." People 'uh-oh'ed and 'tsk'ed'.

"Lade, under the careful ministrations of Mistress Katherine, has confessed to the theft of a bracelet, and the deliberate impersonation of a person of status in an attempt to procure sexual favors. As the by-laws dictate, his sentence will be as an indentured personal servant until at such time he has paid his debt. Of course, he will need to be trained first, So only trainers only will be permitted to bid. The cost of his purchase and his training will be added to his debt."

Women in black quickly separated from the crowd and started moving in around Larry, who was really starting to panic. They assessed his potential, and weighed that and other factors against probable returns when he was ready to enter his role as an indentured personal servant. Each of the trainers either spoke a bid to Mistress Katherine or returned to the crowd. As the bids got higher, more and more trainers returned to the crowd. Finally, only two remained.

The first, dressed in an ankle length black leather dress and sporting a blonde braid that reached her waist, spoke loud enough for the crowd to hear. "Twelve thousand." The other, an Asian with long black hair, dressed in stud-covered black leather corset and skirt all trimmed with black fur, replied, "thirteen." She emphasized the fact by slapping a large flogger tails into her hand.

"Fifteen." Mistress Katherine smiled in response.

The Asian woman reached over and grabbed Larry's plastic wrapped cock, taking it from semi-limp to rock hard immediately. She smiled at the reaction. "Twenty."

The blonde bowed slightly to the victor, then stepped back into the crowd. The Asian pulled the plastic wrap from around the lower half of Larry's head, leaned in and whispered something in his now exposed ear. His eyes went wide with fear, and they panned the room, looking for someone that could help. He saw Jerry at the far end of the room, and tried to get his attention.

"JERRY!" he screamed. "For God's sake, Jerry, help me, please! PLEASE! I don't...She told me what she's going to do to me! For the love of God, Jerry, Please!" The Asian woman stuffed the handle of the flogger tails into Larry's mouth, effectively gagging him. It didn't stop him from attempts at screams, or even escape. His body twisted around in a vain attempt to get away from the woman next to him, all while muffled screams of fear attempted to escape around the oral intruder. Two muscular men, dressed in leather harnesses, moved from the crowd and carried the squirming Larry away. The trainer bowed to Mistress Katherine, then gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

The announcer's voice boomed out, "and now on to the rest of the auction..."

* * * * * * * * * *

"I wanted to personally congratulate you on your promotion, 'Master' Jerry" the woman in zebra stripes said. "Though I expected you would be a bit happier about it. I would have thought that becoming an agent tonight would have made you a little more excited."

"I couldn't have done it without you, you know that? Mom would have been proud to know how well you have looked after me. Still, tonight was rough. Revenge isn't as sweet as I thought it would be." Jerry looked out over the remnants of the crowd. "Can you tell me what happened to Hank?"

"Have no regrets, Master Jerry. He's getting a little payback for his past indiscretions. He'll adjust, eventually. They always do. It make take a while, though. Mistress Worthington has declared he will receive no adjustment drugs. They are going to break him the old fashioned way, so that the girls learn to do it right. So feel good; we'll have some great pictures for you to add to your album."

"Who's going to explain what happened to them tonight?"

"All taken care of. Personally, my only doubts are about that boy, Larry. But I guess he got himself into that situation, and now he can work to get himself out. No doubt he will learn to be very happy. Whether or not he wants to be. Mistress Megan already has him in a chastity harness. She can be strict. V-E-R-Y strict."

"What about Joe?"

"The other agents have already started an informal bid for his contract. It won't go public, though, unless you decline the position as his representative; Tara has declared you have first decision, especially considering that he was one of the reasons you were promoted tonight."

"I'll have to think about it." Jerry looked at the crowd, but she could tell he wasn't looking at anything in particular.

"What's on your mind?"

"Well, I was just wondering if uncle knows about you being a board member here, and what you do on your nights out."

"I had gotten away from the sisterhood for a while, Jerry, and it wasn't until recently that I re-established my connections. I haven't made your uncle aware of any of it, yet - it was all before I met him. But he has been a little inattentive lately. I think a little appreciation training session is due."

They both started laughing, and the music started again. The pair moved out onto the floor for one last dance.

* * * * * * * * * *

The sun was just breaking over the horizon to herald the start of a new Saturday as a slew of delivery trucks began to make their way onto the section of campus known as 'The Hill'. Bread trucks, frozen food trucks, and even the occasional beer truck worked their way through the myriad of fraternity houses that dotted the landscape. Even if it had been looked for, many would not have really noticed the non-descript white van that pulled up to the rear door of one of the houses.

Two men got out of the van, and opened the sliding door on the side. After a few minutes of work, they successfully wrangled a large crate onto the ground. The house steward, who was somewhat used to signing for things he hadn't ordered, quickly autographed the invoice and pulled a few pledges off cleanup duty in order to move the crate inside.

Hank Prah hadn't been seen in two days; the last time anybody had laid eyes on him, he was heading to whereabouts unknown late Wednesday night with three of of the senior class.

Thursday morning, Joe had moved out of the house and into the off campus domicile of Rory Johnson. Joe seemed perfectly happy and willing to leave the fraternity house, and nobody could really blame him. Rumor had it that he was dating one of Rory's roommates, but nobody knew which one.

Fitz had also returned that morning, but wouldn't mention anything that the foursome had done the night before. He spent the rest of his free time that semester with a private tutor.

When the brothers in the house went looking for the other two, they found Larry's room had been emptied of everything but the furniture that was there at the beginning of the year. The official report from the Dean of Students was that he had withdrawn from the University for personal reasons. His parent's wouldn't comment any further than to say he had been offered a job he couldn't refuse.

So it was with some surprise when three pledges, who were supposed to be cleaning the party room floor that Saturday morning, unpacked the large wooden crate to find the missing house president entombed within. Hank Prah never did explain to anybody how he came to be naked inside the crate, or what happened to him during the (almost) three days he was gone. He never said a word about the bruises that crisscrossed his entire body, or the fact that the bruises had been so easy to spot now that all his body hair had been removed. His newly pierced ears, tongue, and nipples were a topic of discussion for weeks, since they seemed to confirm the rumors the three pledges started that Hank was also sporting a 'Prince Albert' piercing and a new tattoo at the small of his back. Hank did nothing to confirm nor deny the rumors. He did beat a overly inquisitive brother so intensely that he ended up in the emergency room. Nobody ever broached the subject again.

When the police tried to interview him, at the request of other brothers in the house, Hank simply refused to speak about those three days in detail, and wrote the entire thing off as due payback for a fraternity bet lost. The Twighlight Zone had most certainly not been a scam.

Hank also never let anybody get close enough, in good light and under the right conditions, to confirm whether or not the new tattoo above his ass said, 'dildo fag'. His social life for the rest of the semester was limited to a few dates on Wednesday nights, when Rory picked him up for evenings out.

End Twighlight Zone part 2