All Comments on 'The Twins' Obsession Ch. 03'

by jus8tine

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
family needs to now be all together

keep the story going..but have this family get it on all together side by side...with some hot bi action between them....with amanda/kyra getting dan/kevin into hot male bi family action for first time with the women directing the action..nothing more of a turn on for women like myself and many couples.

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 16 years ago
Sinfully delightful!

As always, jus8tine, you deliver a perfectly paced, exciting story. I love how this is unfolding in layers that move just the right pace to leave us hungering for more. You've set the stage now for Dad's revelations and I am sure this will occur in the most delicious and naughty way. Looking eagerly forward to it!

rock060752rock060752about 16 years ago
this needs to continue

You do need to continue this. All four of them need to get together and maybe include some resort staff or maybe even another family on vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh wonderful

So cunt lapping, clitty licking sexy, I gagging to fuck both gorgeous cunts. but you must develope the story further and further. wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fucking wonderful

All three chapters are so fucking hot, I creamed numerous times, and now I am going to fuck my 2 girl friends sensless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is a perfect modern family

Young Kevin fucks his mother at will, his mother's mommy-hole is always open for her darling baby boy's big stiff cock. Kevin's always hard around his mom and he knows where he can unload his hot young balls, right up his mother's warm wet loving cunt. Lucky Kev's also been sampling his cute Kyra sister's cute little twat, pounding and slamming his sis's twat till he unloads his brotherly balls up between her legs. Now Kyra's hot for her father's big veiny daddy-dick, and old dad can't resist his Little Princess's sweet slit. Dad shoves his big fatherly prick up his baby girl's adorable little coochie, fucks the shit out of it, and blows his big daddy-balls up his darling daughter's darling cunt, filling it to overflowing with the sperm that made her. Truly an up-to-date modern family, fucking each other's brains out.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"The Twins' Obsession Ch. 03:" What can one (reader) possibly say in order to put this series to rest, in a tidy compact nutshell? Each of the three chapters leave the readers--this reader in particular--short-changed, feeling cheated!! Each chapter leaves questions, the writer doesn't get to providing, or purposely leaves to reader speculation.

There's quite a difference between factual speculation and sexual fantasy. Left to speculation is not leaving integral subject and parts of something--a story--to the imagination. Something left to sexual fantasy is matters that is conceivable to every reader, something that every reader can use their imagination to visualize what's missing.

Speculation leaves the reader short changed of story matter...questions unanswered. Sexual fantasy is something every mature, sexually active reader can vividly visualize (see) through imagination, supposition, guesstimation, etc. The reader is not necessarily short-changed as they can insert (fill in the "blanks") any parts of their sex game(s) to their own satisfaction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous