The Twins' Obsession Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one sudden, violent thrust he was inside her. Amanda gasped, but withheld an outright scream. She buried her head in the bed to stifle the next series of moans as Kevin's cock began to slide in and out of her. The combination of pain and pleasure nearly brought her to tears.

Kevin put one hand on his mother's right breast. He pushed it up against her chest, then rolled his palm over her nipple again and again. He let it fall back into his hand before rolling the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Amanda's moans assured him it was OK to continue.

Amanda reached down and played with her clit, occasionally letting her fingers rub against Kevin's cock as it pumped into her. Her clit was extended to its full length, sending waves of delight through her body each time she touched it. There was plenty of moisture available near Kevin's cock whenever she needed it for lubrication. She couldn't ever remember being so ready to cum.

The force of her son's cock ramming into her from behind caused Amanda to fall onto the bed. That was fine with her because she could muffle her cries of delight in the cover. She gripped it with both hands and concentrated on the unbelievable feeling of Kevin's long, thick cock intensely fucking her.

"Yes! Oh God, Kevin. Yes! Almost there," she told him.

"Cum for me," he said. "I want to hear you cum."

"Fuck...fuck...yessssss!" Amanda pushed her ass back against her son's body and prepared for her orgasm. He held her tight by the waist and pounded her harder.

The headboard began to bang against the wall as Amanda's muted screams were absorbed by the blankets. Kevin felt her cunt tighten around his cock with each wave of her orgasm. He slapped her ass cheek...again and again...a little harder each time. Amanda started to cum again.

Kevin held out as long as he could. But eventually he, too, had to cum. When it seemed his mother was spent, he pulled his cock out and began stroking it above her ass. Just a few seconds later he was pouring long streams of cum over it.

"Oh, Kevin. More! Cum on my ass some more," Amanda said.

He complied with a couple more spurts of cum. Then he used his cock to spread it over the areas made pink by his spanking. When he was done he laid on his mother's back, grinding his cock against her ass some more.

"Is THAT what you wanted?" he said, playing with her fine blonde hair.

"Ummmmm," she sighed. "And more."

"How many more days are we going to be here?" Kevin didn't expect an answer. All he heard were contented sighs.

12