The Two of Us (and Another) Ch. 02

Story Info
Hotel manager comes with a complaint about noise
2.2k words
4.18
31.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers

The next morning, after our session with Donny, Tina and myself, having slept late, were still in bed. We were woken by a knocking on the door. My first thought was that it was the cleaners wanting to get in.

I jumped out of bed and wrapped a towel round my middle, on opening our door I saw standing there, not the cleaners, but an attractive young woman wearing the hotel uniform of dark blue jacket, knee length skirt, white shirt, flat heeled shoes, and stockings. She was looking a little flustered and embarrassed.

"I am the deputy day manager," she said, "and I am afraid there have been complaints about you."

I opened the door wide and invited her into the room. Tina sat up in bed with her arms folded across her chest, she was otherwise naked, and I was sporting a towel only, so the deputy manager looked around nervously.

"My name is Lucy, and we have had two complaints about noise from this room." she said, colouring up slightly.

I blew out my cheeks, "Oh dear," I said, "Lucy, my name is Mark," and I shook her hand, "and this is Tina." Lucy walked over to the bed and held her hand out to Tina, naturally, when Tina reached out to shake Lucy's hand, Tina left her right breast exposed.

"Oh I'm sorry," Lucy blushed scarlet, "Don't worry about it," Tina reassured her, and gripped her hand.

That caused me to smile, I then said, "Now Lucy, tell us what the complaint is."

"Our guests on either side of you have complained to the management that the noise coming from this room kept them awake last night." she said hurriedly.

"Did they say what kind of noise it was?" I asked her.

"No, they were not specific," she said.

"What could you do to us?" I asked.

"If it is provan, or you admit to making excessive noise, we could ask you to leave, and we could Barr you from coming here again. It depends on my meeting with you."

I looked hard at her, "Sit down please Lucy," she sat down on the edge of the bed, her hands folded in her lap.

"My girlfriend Tina and I were making love," I said.

"Oh," gasped Lucy, and squirmed in embarrassment.

I was silent for a second, "Are you married Lucy?" I asked her.

"Yes," she answered quietly

"Do you and your husband make love?"

"I don't see what that has to do with you," she began.

"Come on Lucy," I cajoled, "You are young, you know what it is like when a man and woman are together and passions rise.

"I cannot comment," she said.

"What does your husband do to arouse you," I asked her.

"That is none of your business, and I will not discuss it with you." she said, again blushing,

Tina moved from under the bed covers and knelt behind Lucy, who glanced nervously over her shoulder, but couldn't see much of Tina.

"Does he kiss your neck? a little like this," asked Tina, as she leaned forward to Lucy's exposed neck and brushed it lightly with her lips.

Lucy shuddered slightly, and exclaimed in alarm, "What are you doing!"

"I think we are doing what your husband does when he starts to make love to you," I suggested.

"I wish you wouldn't, he doesn't do that, she whispered softly, but made no attempt to move off her seat on the bed.

Tina, still behind Lucy, leaned towards her again, and this time she held Lucy's arms and kissed her clearly sensitive neck, much harder.

Lucy's body shuddered again.

"You like that don't you Lucy?" I asked.

"No, and you must stop," she murmured unconvincingly, "we must talk about why I am here."

"We want to talk about you Lucy," I smiled at her.

Tina pulled Lucy's jacket from her shoulders and took it off.

"Oh please stop it, leave me alone," she wailed, but still did nothing to stop Tina.

I was standing directly in front of her and my cock was stiffening up, with only a towel around my middle, my erection was evident to her. I saw her glance at the bulge.

Tina now knelt right behind Lucy, and still kissed her neck, while she moved her hands round to Lucy's front and began to loosen the buttons on her shirt.

"Please stop or I will leave here," she begged, Tina's hands brushed over Lucy's breasts, and she gasped, but still let it go on.

"Do you get hot while your husband undresses you?" I asked softly.

"Oh yes I do," she whispered and leaned her head back onto Tina's chest. It was as though the sexual tension filling the room was getting to her, Tina pulled Lucy's shirt down over her shoulders, then moved her body so that her breasts pressed against Lucy's back.

Tina cupped a finger under Lucy's chin and pulled her head round, then she kissed Lucy with all the passion she could muster.

Tina broke off the kiss and looked into Lucy's eyes which had glazed over.

"Kiss me like that again," Lucy murmured.

Tina turned Lucy fully round so they faced each other, and Lucy could see Tina's naked body, Tina pressed her lips to Lucy's again and at the same time unhooked her bra, I reached forward to snatch the loose bra from her chest and gazed admiringly at her lovely tits, her nipples were already erect, she pulled her mouth from Tina's and tried to cover her breasts with her hands, I reached out, and gently moved her hands away. She did not protest.

" Does your husband suck your nipples Lucy?" I asked her, she nodded, "Is it like this?" and I took her nipple into my mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned and pushed her breast into my face. Tina pulled her shoulders backwards so that she lay on the bed, her legs dangled over the edge, I continued sucking her breast, Lucy writhed and wriggled as she became more aroused.

Tina got off the bed and unzipped Lucy's skirt, then tugged it downwards, Lucy lifted her hips to help it slide off her legs. Tina and I looked appreciatively at her semi naked body, adorned only by her black lacy thong, and suspender belt hooked up to her uniform stockings. Lucy had a fearful look in her eyes, I continued to smile and stroked her hair reassuringly, while Tina deftly removed the deputy managers stockings and suspender belt.

All resistance seemed to have left Lucy, she lay quietly even when I dropped my covering towel and stood before her with my erect cock extended. I fondled her right breast, and took her hand, placing it on my cock, She closed her fingers around it. On the other side, Tina took Lucy's left nipple into her mouth, and her hand caressed Lucy's stomach.

Lucy was responding to us quite vigorously now, she raised her arm round my neck and pulled me to her mouth, with her other arm she stroked Tina's hair. I knelt on the bed close to her head, my long thick cock inches from her eyes. She was mesmerised by it, as she stared I eased it closer to her mouth and just touched her lips, she hesitated for only a second, then opened her mouth and I pushed my cock past her teeth. She held it with her hand and sucked hungrily on the end. Meanwhile, Tina moved to the bottom of the bed and pulled Lucy's thong down. I heard Tina's gasp of delight as it came off, I glanced down as Tina pushed Lucy's legs apart.

I could see that Lucy had dark pubic hair which was neatly trimmed, I could see her slit and Tina's lips only inches from it. I watched excitedly as Tina's mouth closed over Lucy's pussy.

Lucy's passion grew by the second, her head shook from side to side from the thrills building up inside her, she gripped my cock tightly in her mouth, She parted her legs as far as she could and draped them over Tina's shoulders.

I fucked Lucy's mouth, Tina's tongue fucked her pussy, I wanted to cum but it was too soon. I wanted it to last, so I managed to hold myself back, but Lucy was cumming hard, what Tina was doing to her cunt with her expert tongue, Lucy could not resist, in one motion her body erupted in passion and lust, her hips heaved and her whole body shook as the orgasm induced by Tina tore from her sex, she pushed my cock from her mouth and squealed loudly that she was cumming.

Tina lifted her head from between Lucy's legs and her cheeks glistened with juices. As Lucy calmed down Tina and I exchanged places. I went to the foot of the bed and crouched between Lucy's legs, Tina sat astride Lucy's upper chest so that her pussy was touching Lucy's lips, she poked her tongue out and licked up and down Tina's very wet slit then plunged her tongue into Tina's hole.

Tina told me afterwards, she realised it wasn't the first time Lucy had sucked another woman's sex, she was very adept at pussy sucking, and Tina got the benefit.

I held her legs wide open and pushed my rock hard cock past her pussy lips and into her opening. I held on to her legs as I rammed my cock as far as I could into her hole, she lifted her hips vigorously to meet my thrusts, I pounded into her, making her body shake, I'm sure she would have been making much more noise if a large part of Tina's pussy had not been filling her mouth.

Lucy jerked and writhed in unison with my strokes into her pussy, her whole body quivered and shook and I sensed her impending orgasm, I too was very close, my balls were tingling and I heard the squelching my cock made, coming from Lucy's cunt.

Tina threw her head back in intense emotion, Lucy had grasped Tina's tits with both hands and was sucking furiously on her cunt, I plunged faster into Lucy's sex, my cock throbbed and all at once we were a heaving mass of bodies, Tina screamed as her cum flooded Lucy's mouth, simultaneously my ejaculation exploded from my cock and spurted into her pussy, just as Lucy's body erupted with the second orgasm she had enjoyed since entering our room.

All three of us were gasping, and moaning, and crying and yelling. Tina fell off Lucy and lay beside her, I pulled my cock out of Lucy's sex and flopped on the side of the bed. Even though I had just climaxed and felt weary, I could still appreciate the beautiful sight of two absolutely naked females lying side by side on the bed, I smiled happily to myself.

Suddenly Lucy sat up, "I must go," she said with alarm, "how long have I been here? everyone will wonder where I am."

She jumped up and began to dress, "Do you want to shower?" Tina asked her.

"I don't have time," Lucy said breathlessly, and she put her clothes back on as quickly as she could.

Tina came and sat by me and I put my arm round her, Lucy was almost ready.

"We made a lot of noise didn't we?"

"Yes," she said quietly.

"What will you do about the other complaint, the one you came to see us about?"

"I will put it in the book as not provan."

Lucy opened the door of our room, she turned and smiled, "And thank you for this morning, It was a wonderful experience." She was half way out of the door when she turned to us again, "I can tell you truthfully, that my husband does NOT make love to me like you two just did," and with another smile she left and closed the door behind her.

I looked at Tina and we burst out laughing, I hugged her to me and asked, "What did you think of that then?"

"It was fantastic, If we told anyone they wouldn't believe us," she said. "They would say we made it up."

"Then we won't tell anyone," I said, "it will be our secret."

"And Lucy's," Tina smiled.

"Yes and Lucy's," I agreed.

We kissed again and I slapped Tina's backside.

"OUCH," she cried, "don't do that, my bums still sore from when Donny whipped me last night.

"Sorry darling," I said, "Come on, lets shower and then we have to go home,"

"Oh no, she said, showing her disappointment."

Oh yes," I told her, and we raced to get into the shower first.

An hour later we walked from the elevator into the reception area, Lucy was standing by the reception desk looking demure again. "I hope you enjoyed your stay with us," she said as I handed our keys over to the receptionist.

"Yes very much indeed, thank you," I replied, "the hospitality of the management was first class," and we smiled.

"We enjoyed having you," Lucy said with heavy irony, "we hope to see you again soon."

"We hope so too," we said. Hand in hand Tina and I walked from the hotel, giving a last cheery wave as we left.

greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers