The Ultimate Desire Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glynndah
glynndah
96 Followers

"God, I'm going to come..."

She immediately removed her tongue and stopped touching him. She blew a gentle stream of air all over his hot cock. The veins were blue and stood out on his shaft. The woman reached over and took a mouthful of the champagne. She took his cock into her mouth. The champagne fizzed around his cock as she sucked his cock. Her throat opened and his cock slid in, lubricated by the champagne. He could feel the muscles in her throat constrict him as she swallowed.

"Babe, I can't hold back any more. I've got to come in your mouth. Now!" She nodded her head slightly and sucked him deep into her throat. She felt his sperm shoot out of his cock. The hot liquid was spurting down her throat in rivers. She swallowed his come. The man groaned and shouted. He pulled her up to her feet.

"Now it's my turn to see how I taste mixed with champagne. Kiss me!" He commanded and took her mouth with his. He could taste the champagne and his come on her tongue. He thought that he might still be able to taste the faint flavor of her pussy juices.

She poured the last of the champagne in a trickle over his cock and knelt to lick him clean. She continued to lick him for several minutes until his cock began to grow hard. Then she stood up and unwrapped the bar of dark rich chocolate. She broke off a piece about the size and shape of his two fingers.

"Dessert?" he asked with a grin. She smiled and nodded. He opened his mouth and waited for her to put the candy on his tongue. She shook her head. She spread her legs and pushed the chocolate into her pussy. She moved the candy bar in and out with a thumb and forefinger while she touched her clit with the other hand. He sat down on the chair and began to stroke himself as he watched her play with the chocolate. She spread the dark softened candy along her labia and stroked it over her sensitive clitoris. She then removed the chocolate from her pussy and put it to the man's lips. He took the chocolate from her and savored the taste in his mouth.

He brought her chocolate-covered fingers to his lips and sucked the sweetness from them. He wrapped his hands around her waist and lifted her . Her knees were on the arms of the chair and her pussy was close to his mouth. He could see the dark chocolate melting in the folds of the labia. He used his tongue to lick her clean.

"You've got a chocolate-covered cherry right here," he said and sucked on her clit. The woman's hips rocked forward as he drew the bud into his mouth and tickled it with his tongue. He pushed first on finger , then another and yet another until those three fingers filled up her pussy. He thrust them in and out in rhythm to his sucking. His other hand slid down her ass until he reached her asshole. He captured some of the wetness dripping from her pussy and used it to lubricate his way into her tight ass.

"More?" the man murmured against her clit. Her vibrations of his voice made her clit begin to throb and the labia clutch as his fingers. She grabbed handfuls of his hair and pushed his face into her pussy.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," he chuckled, and slid another finger in to join the first one. She began to come at once. Her orgasm was so intense that she had to bite down on her lip to keep from crying out. The spasms rocked her entire body. His fingers in her pussy and her ass were the only things keeping her from falling to the floor.

He removed the fingers from her pussy and then her asshole. He lifted her from the arms of the chair and rubbed her dripping pussy all over the head of his throbbing cock. He lowered her down until the head of his penis was at her wet entrance. Ever so slowly he moved her down until his full length was buried in her.

"Your pussy's still throbbing. It's clutching my cock. It feels like hot silk. Just like those stockings you're still wearing. Ride me, girl! I want you to come again while I'm fucking you."

He bucked his hips up and thrust into her again and again. He used his hands to rock her back and forth against his pelvis. She cupped her breasts and held them to his mouth. He sucked his nipples, biting them gently and then soothing them with his tongue. She could feel the pressure building within her. She spread her knees so she could grind her hot swollen clit against him. Her body felt so hot! She reached her fingers down to where their bodies met. She circled his cock and began to squeeze the base with her hand while her pussy squeezed him deep inside her. She used the moisture dripping between their bodies to lube her fingers. She pressed one finger into his pussy along side his cock. Her clit throbbed with desire. She had to touch it! She leaned away from him and exposed her clit. Her middle finger stroked it faster and faster in rhythm to his thrusts. Her body was on fire! More, More, More!

"Oh, God! You're so hot! I'm coming!" He sucked her nipples with such force that she felt her body begin to explode. Waves of pleasure splashed over her and she shook with the intensity of her orgasm. His cock was shooting great gushes of come deep inside her. Her pussy was pulsating with each beat of her heart. He tongued her nipples slower now as the sensations in her body began to fade. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps as she panted for air.

He raised his head from her breasts and took her face in his hands. He kissed her a long slow kiss. It seemed to go on forever. It was tender and gentle. It was a soft kiss. It was a kiss more of romance than of passion, a beginning rather than an ending. When the kiss ended, she looked up at him and smiled.

"Hi, my name is ..."

*

Look for more adventures of the Ultimate Desire Dress.

glynndah
glynndah
96 Followers
12