The Ultimate Lap Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tatiana slumped against me I nuzzled at her neck for a moment or two before I began to slide my right hand down and over her belly testing her reaction. Sensing no limitations I slipped my hand down even further until it was just above her shaven mound. Tatiana responded by opening her legs slightly allowing me access to her warm, and very wet folds. When my middle finger found her clit I was not surprised to find yet another barbell piercing her there. I pulled on it a few times before I pushed my finger into her completely. After I slid my finger into and out of her a few times I hooked my finger back towards me and I quickly found the rough texture of her 'G' spot. I tapped and stroked my finger on it lightly while the heel of my hand ground into her swollen mound. As I did so Tatiana opened her legs wider and wider allowing me unrestricted access to her sex. With my left hand I continued to pull and squeeze her right breast and nipple as our mouths met and our tongues intertwined once more. Before too long Tat' began to buck in my lap impelling her into my hand ever more firmly, ever faster. She kissed me harder and harder until gasping loudly she erupted in orgasm and discharged her juices all over my hand and pants.

Tatiana laid back against me for a while breathing heavily as she caught her breath. "That was amazing!" she said after a while.

I could not help but agree. I had only a few experiences that were close to being so erotic, and at that moment couldn't think of one. "It was," I responded softly into her ear. "Thank you!"

"You are welcome," said Tatiana as she climbed up off of me. Turning back toward me she took me by the hand and pulled me up out of the chair as well. "Now you need to go see Jody," she said and pointed to my suite's bedroom door.

I started to say something about staying with her for a moment or two while she dressed, but Tatiana just pushed me towards the door and told me she would be okay. I ignored her, and gave her a big hug anyway. She wished me luck in my upcoming marriage and pushed me towards the bedroom door once again. I looked back at her once as I pushed the door open, but she just smiled and with a backwards flip of her hand urged me to go on in.

Jody was sitting on the bed cross legged waiting for me when I entered the room and closed the door behind me. She was still dressed in the matching black push-up bra and boy shorts, and her skin glowed in the light of the half dozen candles she had lit and placed on the two nightstands by the bed. "Hi", I said softly when our eyes met. She said nothing but beckoned me closer with a wiggle of her finger.

As I approached the bed Jody swung her legs over the side and sat on the bed with her knees on either side of my legs. She smiled up at me then, much to my surprise, began pulling my shirt tails out of my pants. I stood there for just a second unsure about what to do but when I reached down to run my fingers through her hair she quickly took hold of my wrists and pushed my hands back down to my sides. "No touching," she said. At this point I wasn't about to argue and decided to let her take the lead.

Jody stood up and began to unbutton my shirt, taking her time with each button. When she had my shirt completely open she raked her nails over my chest and leaned forward to gently kiss and bite at my nipples which instantly grew erect at her touch. I have always been sensitive there and the feeling of her mouth sent shivers down my spine.

Jody sat down again, kissing her way down my belly as she did so. I was very tempted to take her head and hair in my hands once more but just as my hands began to move she clamped them to my sides yet again. "No! Don't!" she quietly hissed at me.

When she was sure I wasn't going to resist Jody let my hands go, dropped her own hands to my belt buckle and began to tug on it. Within a few seconds she had it and the top button to my pants undone. With a hand holding each flap of my pants open Jody leaned in and took the pull on my zipper in her teeth and tugged it slowly downwards. Once the zipper was undone she slid her hands inside my waistband, slipped my pants down over my hips, and let them fall in a puddle around my ankles.

I stood there making a tent in my boxers expecting her to pull those down as well, but Jody pushed herself back onto the bed instead and just looked up at me expectantly. I quickly removed my shirt and Jody laughed at me as I struggled to get my pants off over my shoes, which wasn't working at all. I tried to sit on the bed but Jody put her foot in the small of my back and gave me a little push and I ended up on the floor instead and that only made her laugh harder. Once I got my shoes and socks off I made quick work of my pants as well. Now clad only in my boxers I stood and faced her. I looked her in the eye as I reached for the waistband of my shorts and was disappointed to see her shake her head. I shrugged in an animated fashion then after a dramatic pause I lunged for her on the bed making her shriek in surprise. We rolled around together for a few seconds and then I let her win. As Jody straddled my chest holding my arms down over my head she looked down at me with her hair hanging around her face. "No touching," she said with mock sternness.

"Why?" I asked.

"It has to be just a dance," she replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"I promised," Jody said wistfully then paused. "I promised my boyfriend I would only dance for you. He knows I am with you tonight and why."

"Oh," I said, unable to hide my disappointment.

"It's okay! I think you will enjoy this," Jody said with a grin. "Sit up there against the head of the bed."

I did as I was commanded and watched Jody's amazing ass as she walked out the door into the other room. I didn't hear any talking so I assumed Tatiana had left. A few seconds later Jody returned with the stereo. She changed discs, punched, crawled up the foot of the bed on all fours, and continued crawling until she was straddling me again with one knee on either side of my waist. She played with the hair on my chest with her finger for a few moments without looking up at me. Then Jody dropped her hands into her lap and just sat there without moving. After a minute I reached out and took her chin gently in my hand tilting her head up until her eyes met mine. I caressed her cheek and pushed her hair back from her, only then seeing the tears that were beginning to well in her eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked with genuine concern.

"Nothing. I just realized how much I have missed you. That's all."

I began to say "We don't have to do this," but Jody put her finger on my lips and said "I want to. I want to very much!" And without another word Jody began to dance.

If you have ever paid for a lap dance you will understand the sense of hollowness that pervades the experience. Even when the dancer is naked and rubbing her body all over yours there is still exists a barrier between you and the dancer. The act is as impersonal as it could possibly be under the circumstances. This was different.

When Jody ran her hands over my body it was as though she was trying to remember every curve. When she leaned her face close to mine she placed dozens of light kisses on my cheeks, my forehead, the tip of my nose, and yes, my mouth. As she kissed me her fingers played in the hair behind my ears before tracing their way around my ears themselves. She nibbled on my neck and my chest, and she sucked my nipples into her mouth. All the while she was doing this she slowly massaged my swollen groin and then my thigh with her mound as she moved her mouth lower on my body.

As the song playing on the stereo came to an end Jody sat up and without fanfare removed her bra exposing her small but perfect breasts to me. Immediately Jody leaned into me and began kissing my chest and neck once again, only now I could feel her rigid nipples where they met my flesh. Once more I was tempted to touch her but this time I resisted. Instead I leaned my head back, closed my eyes, and enjoyed the sensation of Jody's mouth, hands, and body on mine.

I could feel Jody's mouth working its way lower and lower down my body. Her kisses left moist spots that felt cool to my skin. I arched my back when her tongue found an erogenous zone I didn't even know I had at the point of my hip bones. Waves of pleasure flowed though me as Jody's tongue swirled around my hipbone and sensing my pleasure she began to suck there as well which only heightened the already incredible sensation.

"Oh gawd," I moaned. "What are you doing to me?" She just made a low guttural sound and continued her ministrations.

When Jody sensed the feeling of pleasure in my hip begin to subside she moved herself yet lower on the bed. She paused with her mouth barely hovering over my cock and blew her warm breath onto me. The sensation of warmth caused my already pulsing member to swell just a little bit more. I was aching to be touched, but Jody only moved herself down lower again.

I spread my legs slightly to give Jody more room. She used it to her advantage, and mine, and began to flick her tongue and nibble along the inside of my thighs. Try as I might I could not keep still and she quickly had me writhing on the bed and moaning in pleasure again. Continuing her journey downward she kissed the inside of my knees and left a trail of even more light kisses down my shin. When she reached my ankles she gave them the same treatment she had given my hip bones and once again I discovered a pleasure zone on my body that I had no idea existed. I opened my eyes and watched Jody swirl her tongue around my ankle and I am not sure whether that sight or the feelings it caused were the most erotic, but Jody had me more turned on than I had ever been in my life.

Jody stood up at the end of the bed and wriggled her way out of her panties which she delicately stepped out of. Looking me square in the eye she spread her legs slightly and reached between her legs. She slid one finger into her glistening slit then brought that finger to her mouth and sucked it in with a suggestive look of lust on her face.

Back on her hands and knees, Jody crawled seductively back up towards the head of the bed. When she reached my thighs she slipper her hands way up into the legs of my boxers, dug in her fingernails, and then left a trail of scratches down the inside of my thighs. Then she did it again only this time she leaned forward and placed her mouth on the outline of my cock while she did so. Her breath, which had felt warm before, was scorching as she blew it on me again only now with her mouth in direct contact with the silk of my boxers. The third time Jody scratched her nails down my thighs she slipped just the silk covered head of my cock into her mouth and the heat of her breath almost sent me over the top, something I didn't want to do just yet.

Jody reached up and grabbed the waist band of my boxers and began to pull. I quickly lifted my hips which enabled her to pull them down over my cock which sprang up in freedom, and then down the remainder of my legs. She stood up at the end of the bed and made a show of twirling my shorts around her finger before tossing them into the corner of the room.

Jody grabbed my ankles and pulled me down until I was laying flat on my back. Once more she crawled up the bed towards me with her hands knees on either side of me. When her face reached the same level as mine she reached down to my sides and took my hands in each of hers and pulled them up over my head. Holding them there Jody slowly began to slide her wet pussy up and down the length of my cock. I ached to be inside of her and I am sure she could feel my cock twitching as a result, but she did not stop grinding herself into me. Faster and faster she moved her hips and just when I thought I would explode Jody convulsed in an orgasm of her own and then collapsed on top of me with her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

Once the moment had passed and Jody had caught her breath she sat up and knelt upright over me. She had let go of my hands so I lowered my arms and rested my hands on her thighs while I looked up at her. We held each other's gaze for a few moments and I could sense the wheels in Jody's head turning. Then, as though coming to a decision, she leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. She kissed me gently at first with the same butterfly kisses as she had kissed me with earlier, but then I felt her tongue begin to flick and probe at my lips. When I opened my mouth just a little her tongue forced its way in completely and what had begun as a gentle kiss quickly became ardent. Jody's legs straightened out and she lay completely on top of me. For the first time I did what I wanted with my hands and I wrapped my arms around her pulling her slender body to me so tightly I thought I would break her. My hands roamed up and down Jody's back and then as our kiss continued my hands roamed down over her ass as well. I had touched Jody's ass before when she had given me lap dances in the club, but that was mostly on the side. Now I had a full handful and I loved the feel of her firm dancing muscles so close beneath the surface.

As we kissed I could feel my cock pressing up against the opening of Jody's pussy. One slight thrust and I would be inside of her, but given the night and the circumstances it was not for me to decide. Our hips were moving in unison so there was no way Jody could not have realized the position we were in but we remained in that pose for sometime as we continued to kiss. Then just when I was beginning to believe I would not be making love to Jody that night she opened her legs slightly and lowered herself onto me with a gasp as I slid into her to the hilt.

Not breaking our kiss we continued much as we had before only now we were joined. Our bodies moved as one as we writhed against each other in passion, and in that moment it became much more than passion. It was love. That realization struck me hard and waves of emotion joined the waves of physical pleasure I was already feeling. Never in my life had I felt as one with a woman as I did with Jody. There was no one else in the world, not even Laura; I would have wanted to be with other than Jody in that moment. Suddenly, I could not get close enough, or deep enough inside of her, to satisfy me. I wanted to crawl inside of her and have her crawl inside of me at the same time. My kisses which were passionate before took on an urgency that was palpable. My heart raced, not with physical effort, but with all the love and passion I felt for Jody. Then, with little or no warning, I spontaneously orgasmed and filled Jody with pulse after pulse of my seed. At the same time I could feel her own orgasm throb around me and she cried out my name.

Still joined, we laid there together for a long time. With her head resting on my chest Jody did not move a muscle and I moved only to stroke her hair. "I love you, Tim," I heard her whisper and my heart beat faster.

"I love you, too, Jody," I said. And I truly did.

"Would you have really married me?" she asked.

I don't know if I would have then, but I quickly answered, "Yes."

"Why did I let you go?"

"It wasn't meant to be," I said.

"And now?" Jody asked with her head still on my chest.

I sighed but I could not bring myself to reply. Before long I could feel Jody's tears as they fell on my chest. I could only continue to stroke her hair.

We made love one more time that night. We went slowly and enjoyed each other completely knowing it would be the last time. When it came time for us to part we just stood there and held each other for what seemed like forever. Then without a word Jody let me go, picked up her bag, and walked out the door and out of my life without a word. It was the last time I ever saw her. I tried calling a few times and sent her birthday greetings via email and text messages but she never responded. I guess she figured there wasn't room for someone like her in my new life.

I often think back to that night and smile. It turns out that Jody lived up to her promise. She is the one I will never forget.