The Ultimate Sex Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
864 Followers

Delilah was pretty, but she also looked to Halyn like she was a cheerleader who was starting to approach her use by date. Her long blonde hair was done up in ponytails coming from the sides of her head and her breasts were huge. A few wrinkles around the eyes gave away her years, but Halyn had to admit she still looked very good in a very stereotypical way.

"Hi Delilah, nice to meet you, and yes I do."

"To save the questions," Mary interjected, "Halyn is the clubs first ever hermaphrodite, she has fully operational male and female parts."

"Oh goody!" Delilah exclaimed, "Can we play?"

"I saw her first," Harold said, sounding a bit put out.

"That's OK," Delilah said, "we can all play together."

Delilah's pendant had all the pink dots, all the red dots, all the black dots and the green 'G', 'T' and 'X' highlighted. Halyn's mind boggled at what the three of them could do together, but it wasn't what she had come here for.

"Much as I really appreciate the offer, I'm just looking for a quiet time on my first night. Can we do that another time?"

"Really?" Delilah asked.

"Really," Halyn promised.

"Come with me Halyn," Mary said, "and meet some of the others."

They walked toward two men who were standing in front of a television watching a news channel. Halyn was impressed. They were both young and very fit looking, one with close cropped brown hair and the other with longer ginger hair. Halyn was trying to work out which one she would prefer when a bell chimed.

This was the bell to let the members know that it was seven thirty. The two men turned to each other, smiled and then held hands as they walked to the nearest staircase.

"Ah," Mary said, "one of those nights."

"Sorry?" Halyn replied.

"Fitz, the one with the short hair is gay, he only goes with men, but Kevin is about ninety percent straight. Tonight must be a ten percenter."

Halyn felt let down as she watched the two handsome men head upstairs. But when she looked around she saw quite a few fresh faces and there were still more people arriving as well.

Mary introduced Halyn to Yvette, a tattooed woman with multiple piercings whose straight black hair was pulled into a severe looking bun. She only had the black BD highlighted, and she was pretty much the club's resident dominatrix according to Mary. She made Halyn feel extremely uncomfortable.

James appeared and he took Mary away for some task, so Halyn looked around to decide what to do next. She saw Tom and Carol heading upstairs with a young brunette girl that Halyn hadn't met yet, and then Delilah left too with a man who looked like an elderly business executive. Halyn idly wondered if the club had a defibrillator on the premises, and then remembered there were two doctors present.

Halyn drifted between groups, favouring the men because that was what she was looking for, but also talking to some of the women as well. She worked out that the older club members seemed to turn up in the first half hour of party time, and the younger ones seemed to drift in later. Maybe they didn't have to try so hard to find a companion? Although Halyn chatted with a lot of men there just didn't seem to be the spark that she was looking for.

Twice she saw men that appealed to her. Fit, young handsome men who turned her on as soon as she spotted them, but on both occasions she was in the middle of a conversation with someone else and they were whisked upstairs before she could finish her conversation and approach them. She realised that she wasn't the only one hunting that night, and the other hunters had a lot more experience in that particular jungle.

There was a lot of academic interest in Halyn, and quite a bit of discussion on what she could do that others couldn't, but although she did get a lot more offers of physical company, none of them matched what she was looking for so each time she declined politely and moved on.

Halyn chatted for a long time to a sweet young man named Peter. Although she knew he had to be at least eighteen he looked like he was about fourteen, and at first she found that to be quite off-putting. But in time she found he had a mature mind and a good sense of humour. Peter seemed to be happy enough talking to Halyn, and he wasn't constantly scanning the room like so many of the other people that she had spoken to had done. They had a drink together and a good discussion on the future of personal computer equipment and the internet. Halyn realised that Peter was quite shy, so she would have to do the asking, but when she finally did get the courage up to ask if he wanted to head upstairs, Peter became all flustered and said he didn't think he could cope with the idea of a partner who had a dick.

Halyn was deeply embarrassed by his rejection and they each headed off in different directions.

"Hey Halyn, how are you doing?" It was Carol, and Halyn was relieved to see a sympathetic person.

"OK I guess," Halyn said, but she knew she didn't sound it. She was starting to wonder if this was a good idea.

"Come and join us for a moment," Carol suggested and she led Halyn to where Tom was talking to the pretty brunette who had gone with them upstairs.

"Amber, this is Halyn," Carol said, and the girl turned to Halyn and smiled sweetly.

"Hi Halyn, it is great to meet you," she said enthusiastically, "These guys told me what you did to Francis and I just totally love it." Halyn smiled.

"Hi Amber, I really shouldn't have..."

"Oh yes you should have," said Tom, and the girls nodded their agreement. "He needed to be taken down a peg or two."

"He has a really bad attitude toward the transsexual members," Carol explained, "and he always boasts how he can pick a chick with a dick every time."

"But he even propositioned you," Amber said giggling, "any credibility he had in that regard is totally gone."

Halyn smiled.

"Hey," Amber said, "do you want to go with me? I could totally go another round and that would be really cool."

"Amber I'd love to," Halyn said, "but I'm in girl mode tonight and I can't switch between them."

"Bummer," Amber said sadly, but then she brightened, "will you let me know when you are in boy mode some night?"

"Sure," Halyn said.

"Great, oooh look there's Regina, she can really lick up a storm," Amber said, and she headed off quickly.

"Bye Amber," Halyn said as she disappeared, but she knew the girl couldn't hear her.

"How are you doing?" Carol asked and Halyn smiled sadly.

"I've got offers for pretty much everything except what I want," Halyn replied.

"And what is that?" Tom asked, joining in the conversation.

"I just want a hot guy to have straight sex with me," Halyn explained, "I've had offers from girls, offers from guys who want my, um rear, from people who want to fill the big party room and from a guy who wants to whip me and then masturbate on the welts. Because I am, er, exotic, people want to do strange things to me, but straight guys are scared of, er, one bit and the gay guys are scared of the other. The only transsexual I met was really bitchy and jealous as anything."

"Oh honey," Carol gave Halyn a sympathetic hug, and then she brightened.

"I know," Carol said, "what about Tom?"

"Huh?" Halyn was confused.

"Well I think he's sexy," Carol said, "don't you?" Tom blushed a bit.

"He is, but aren't you guys together?" Halyn asked.

"You can stop talking like I'm not here now," Tom said, but Carol laughed at what Halyn had said, and ignored Tom.

"Oh, I see," she said, "Tom is my brother."

"Really?"

"Yes, well, we have different fathers so really he is my half-brother, but anyway we joined the club as a couple because it costs a lot less than both of us joining as singles."

"Oh, um, do you..." Halyn suddenly had a disturbing picture.

"No," Tom said, "but we always go upstairs together, so if Carol picks up a guy I go and watch and if I pick up a girl..."

"Like Amber," Carol interrupted, and Tom smiled.

"Like Amber," he agreed, "she comes up and watches."

"Oh," Halyn said.

"Don't you like him?" Carol asked.

"I think he's hot," Halyn said, "but I'm not sure if I want an audience for my first time ever."

"Really," Carol said, "you're a..."

"Yes," Halyn said.

"Well that settles it then, I can give you pointers, and I promise I won't touch."

"Well I..." Halyn said, but Carol was obviously too excited by the idea to stop.

"What do you think Tom," Carol asked, "do you want to be the first man ever to fuck Halyn?"

"I'd love to," Tom said with a sexy smile that made Halyn's knees weak, "but..."

"Well that's settled then," Carol announced, "let's go."

Carol took Tom's arm in one hand, and Halyn's in the other and started dragging them towards the stairs. Halyn looked at Tom, and she could see he was smiling in anticipation. Then she realised that she was too. Finally it was going to happen.

"So," Halyn said nervously, "um, what do we do now?"

They had all used the toilets and had found a small room that was vacant. It had a double bed in it with a bowl on the bedhead containing the inevitable condoms and lubricants. They were all standing at the foot of the bed in their robes.

"I'm going to sit here," Carol said, jumping onto the bed and sitting with her back against the bedhead, "and you two are going to get naked and fuck."

Tom was looking at Halyn, and he could probably see her nervous trembling. Instead of stripping he stepped to her and leaned in and kissed her.

Halyn had never even kissed passionately before. She knew full well that kissing led to stroking, stroking led to fondling, fondling led to disrobing and disrobing led to discovery. She didn't want her secret to be discovered, so she made sure that she never let the process start.

Tom didn't say anything, but his mouth was giving Halyn clear instructions. His tongue gently but firmly demanded access to her mouth, and when that was achieved it explored thoroughly. Halyn soon followed his lead and they kissed deeply. She loved it. Tom's arms wrapped around Halyn and he pulled her tightly to him. She could feel his strong chest pressing against her breasts, crushing them between their eager bodies, and lower down she could feel his penis pressing against her, just above her groin. Halyn moaned with pleasure, and her hands dropped to his firm ass to pull him closer.

This was what she so desperately needed. Halyn had been horny all evening, all day, all week, well pretty much ever since she found that business card. She felt the wave carrying her, and she knew it would not take long for Tom to get her to her peak. After some time of passionate kissing and hugging Halyn felt Tom's hands move in between them and he cupped her breasts. She gasped as he firmly pinched her extra sensitive nipples through the silk robe. Tom teased her nipples, making her moan loudly, and then he gently undid her robe and pushed it open. Tom's hands resumed their exploration, but without the layer of material. Halyn's gasps were becoming constant as new feelings shot through her body. She held on to Tom as she felt an orgasm building, and soon his lips left hers and attached themselves to her nipple. Halyn gasped with pleasure as he sucked and gently nibbled first one nipple and then the other. Finally the incredible stimulation was more than she could take, and stunned by the intensity of the feelings Tom was giving her Halyn cried in release.

Tom put his arms around Halyn and he held her upright as she shook and trembled. She was amazed at the sheer magnitude of her orgasm, and she couldn't even think clearly. Tom slipped her robe off her shoulders and it fell to the floor, then he gently let her down so she was sitting on the end of the bed. Halyn's unfocussed eyes saw a vague lump under his robe and she reached forward.

Halyn rubbed Tom's flaccid penis gently through the smooth material of his robe. It felt good, and she knew this was what she needed to do. She used both hands to grasp his soft warm shaft, and as she squeezed she could feel the pulsing that signalled the beginning of his erection. No, it was her erection, the one that would finally set her free from a lifetime of hiding the truth. Halyn parted his robe and she looked at the object of her desire. Tom's robe quickly joined hers on the floor; he must have been waiting for her lead to go that extra step. Halyn stared at the penis right in front of her. Like hers, it was uncircumcised, and the foreskin covered the head leaving only a small opening showing. Her hands moved to him. His penis was warm and sort of... squeezy? His pubic hair was coarse to touch, and she grinned as she gently played with his scrotum. This was something she didn't have and his testicles felt strange as she rolled them in her hand. Tom moaned quietly as she explored, and more loudly when she pulled his foreskin back, exposing his head. She blew gently on it, loving the way his penis jerked when she did.

"Suck it Halyn," Carol urged from behind her, and Halyn jumped. She had totally forgotten there was another person in the room. Halyn knew Carol was right, she should suck it, but she had doubts.

"I don't know how," Halyn replied.

"Just do the things that feel good when you get yours sucked," Carol suggested.

"I've, uh, never had mine stroked by anyone else, let alone, uh, sucked," Halyn said, her frustration was starting to show. She wanted this to go well, but she was frightened that she would do it badly or hurt Tom.

"Really?" Carol said with a strange tone to her voice.

"You're doing just great Halyn," Tom reassured her, and then Halyn felt the bed moving and Carol sat beside her.

"First," Carol said, "do you want to put a condom on him now or suck him without it? I prefer without myself." Halyn had never tried to put a condom on anything before.

"I think I'll try without," she said, not wanting to deal with the extra complication.

"Good," Carol said, "now first pump it firmly like this, it won't break." Carol's hand firmly encircled Tom's penis, and she pumped it forward drawing all the blood to the front and making it look hard.

"Carol," Tom protested, "you can't do that, you're my sister."

"Don't worry," Carol replied, "I'm just showing her how to do it." Her hand was pumping him firmly now.

"But..."

"Now you," Carol said to Halyn, and she took hold of Halyn's wrist and moved her nervous hand to Tom's penis.

"Squeeze harder."

"Pump it faster."

"Rub the tip with your other hand."

Carol kept hold of Halyn's wrist, helping her to set the pace as she also gave instructions.

"Now suck on the end of it," Carol said, and obediently Halyn leaned forward and put her mouth to Tom's penis.

"Don't just kiss it, suck it," Carol said, and Halyn tried to do that, but she was nervous and unsure of exactly what to do.

"No," Carol said, "like this."

"No," Tom howled as Carol sucked the end of his cock into her mouth. Halyn was both scandalised and curious. She watched as Carol sucked the penis deep into her mouth, and saw her throat moving as she gulped around it.

"Carol, stop it, you're my sister," Tom cried, but she ignored him and waited for a few more seconds before releasing him.

"Try that," Carol said, and as Halyn tried that Carol turned to her brother.

"Don't try and tell me you don't enjoy me sucking on your cock, brother," she said, emphasising the word brother.

Halyn coughed and spluttered as she tried to suck Tom's penis down deeply.

"Don't let your teeth touch it," Carol advised, "Cover them with your lips."

"Now use your tongue on it too."

Fairly quickly Halyn had to pull back because she was coughing again and her jaw was sore.

"Watch this," Carol said, and Tom cried out in protest again.

Ignoring Tom's constant objections Carol and Halyn took turns sucking his penis. The teacher and the student were so focussed on the job that ten minutes later a resigned and very horny Tom had to warn them.

"If you two keep that up," he said through gritted teeth, "this is where it will end."

Carol nodded.

"He's ready, but are you?" Halyn nodded dumbly.

Carol tore open a condom, positioned it at the end of Tom's hard penis, sucked her mouth onto it and then just rolled the condom down his shaft.

"Wow," Halyn said, "how did you do that?"

"That's another lesson for another time," Carol said, then she gave her brother's covered penis a fond final deep suck and then she moved back against the bed head and crossed her legs.

"Come back here," Carol said.

Halyn managed to slide up the bed and Carol pulled Halyn toward her and then she laid Halyn back so her head was in Carol's lap.

"Soon," Carol crooned, "soon Tom is going to take your virginity." Halyn smiled. Everything was going so fast, but this was what she wanted. All of a sudden she realised that she was lying naked on the bed, with her genitals on display. Nervously she tried to close her legs but Tom was already between them, pushing them apart. Halyn looked down at him, expecting to see revulsion, but instead he grinned.

"Amazing," he said, "and beautiful."

"I, uh..." Halyn started to protest, but then she felt Tom's hand gently lift her penis away and then she felt his tongue on her vagina. Her world lurched.

"Oh... my... goodness..." Halyn gasped as sudden waves of pleasure washed over her when Tom's talented mouth went to work.

"Ride it Halyn, surrender to the feeling," Carol whispered, gently stroking Halyn's head. Halyn closed her eyes and surrendered.

Halyn was in heaven. Tom was holding her penis out the way while his tongue and lips expertly stimulated her clitoris. She was elated, because her deep dark fears had not come true. Tom wasn't disgusted with her body, he was worshiping it. Sometime later Halyn opened her eyes to see Carol staring down at her lovingly. A new sensation was added as Carol reached forward and caressed Halyn's breasts and erect nipples. Then another one was added as Tom slowly inserted a finger into her.

"So... good..." Halyn gasped.

"Ride it Halyn," Carol chanted, "ride it."

Halyn felt herself stretching as Tom added another finger, and then later another, but it felt good, it felt right.

"Going to... cum..." Halyn gasped, and Tom quickly got on his knees pushing her legs up and apart. His thumb expertly rubbed her clitoris and she could feel the wave approaching.

"Oh, yes," Halyn cried in ecstasy, and as she came Tom firmly pressed his penis into her virgin opening.

"Fuuuuck," the normally reserved Halyn cried out as he entered her pussy, slowly slipping in further between each of the spasms of her orgasm. By the time Halyn's orgasm had subsided he was buried deep inside her.

"How do you feel darling?" Carol asked, her loving hands now back to gently stroking Halyn's hair.

"Full," Halyn said, concentrating on the feelings, "but it's not really sore, it just feels good." Halyn had finally reached her goal. She wasn't a virgin any more, and it felt great.

"Fuck her Tom," Carol said, "I want to watch while you fuck her." Tom slowly started moving his hard penis backwards and forwards inside Halyn's tight pussy, just a little bit at a time.

Halyn could feel that he was moving, but she didn't really feel his length as much as she felt his width. The rubbing of her tight opening on his slick penis was a great sensation.

"Did you use lubricant?" she asked, not remembering when he had.

"I put a bit on the condom, but you were pretty wet anyway," he replied.

"Ssssh, darling, don't think about it just savour it," Carol whispered, her finger gently touching Halyn's lips. Halyn looked up and saw that Carol's robe was now open too. She had beautifully shaped breasts and very pointy nipples. Halyn felt wicked. Tom was slowly stroking his penis in and out of her pussy while her head lay in his sister's lap and Carol was watching the action intently.

bb1212
bb1212
864 Followers