The Ultimate Sex Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers

Halyn tried to compare the feeling of having a penis in her against using her toys. The toys were colder, and sort of uncompromisingly rigid, whereas this real, live object was warm and it felt sort of rounder and more gentle when it changed angles. It was nicer, but what was even better again was the handsome man attached to it. Tom was obviously trying hard to make this experience as good as he could for Halyn, and it was working. When she used her toys they only did what she made them do, and that meant she had to concentrate on working them right. Now someone else was in control, and she could just relax and enjoy it.

But that didn't mean that Halyn was just going to simply lie there. She instinctively lifted her hips as Tom pushed into her, and she saw this pleased him. So she did it again, and she rotated a bit as well, watching Tom each time she tried something new. What he liked she tried again, and what he didn't she changed.

"That's it Halyn," Carol murmured, "move for him darling."

The other big difference between a toy and this was the feeling of being engulfed. Tom was wrapped around her, loving her and protecting her. She was inhaling his exciting scent, she could feel his taut body against her own soft one, and after a while she could see the beads of sweat forming as he exerted himself to provide their mutual pleasure. She fondled his firmly muscled chest as he made love to her. For now at least, she was his and he was hers.

"You feel so incredibly tight," Tom said, smiling at her, and Halyn moaned and grinned back. There certainly was plenty of friction, but it felt great. She squeezed his penis by clenching her pussy, and he moaned with appreciation.

"Fuck her Tom," Carol urged, "oh how I wish that was me lying there with your big fat cock sliding in and out of me."

"Carol!" Tom protested.

"Don't be such a prude Tom. This is the second time tonight I've seen you get laid, and I'm getting pretty damn horny," Carol retorted.

Halyn just closed her eyes and concentrated on the sensations. Why, she wondered, had she taken so long to discover this?

Soon Tom had built up a steady rhythm, and Halyn could feel his balls slapping against her with each thrust. Carol's hands had found their way back to Halyn's breasts.

"I love how your tits move when he's fucking you," Carol said, "but I also love how your cock wobbles too."

Halyn could feel another orgasm building.

"Oh, yes," she gasped. Her legs ached from being folded up for so long, but she didn't care. Then Tom pulled out of her entirely, leaving her feeling suddenly empty, before he thrust back into her again.

"Yes," Halyn cried, "yes, yes yes, yes, oooooh yes!" Carol was twisting Halyn's nipples as she orgasmed again.

"Now Tom," Carol urged, "give her your cum now."

Tom fucked Halyn franticly as she spasmed in pleasure and moments later he slammed deep inside her burying his penis to the maximum possible depth. Halyn felt his entire body quivering both inside and outside her pussy as he too reached his climax.

"Arrrrgh." Tom cried something unintelligible as he came, and for some time he pressed deeply into Halyn as he sprayed his seed into the condom. Eventually he collapsed onto Halyn, and with relief she slowly straightened her legs.

"Damn that was intense," Carol said, and now she was stroking Tom's hair gently. Halyn's head was buried deep in Carol's lap and Halyn could smell the girl's arousal. She felt sorry that Carol had to see something that intimate, and she hadn't been able to participate.

Eventually the panting Tom rolled off Halyn and he lay on his back next to her.

"Thank you," Halyn whispered, her hand reaching for his.

"It was absolutely my pleasure," Tom replied, his hand squeezing hers.

They lay next to each other for some minutes, just waiting for their bodies to stop shaking and their breath to return to normal. Gently Carol slipped out from under Halyn's head, carefully lowering it onto the bed.

Halyn had her eyes closed, enjoying the afterglow, but then she felt something warm and wet wrap around her penis.

"Huh?" she gasped, and opened her eyes to see Carol sucking it into her mouth.

"Sssh," Carol said, lifting her head, "I'm just showing you how it feels to get a blow job."

Tom lifted his head quickly, staring.

"I can't just change like that," Halyn said.

"You don't have to get hard," Carol replied, "you just have to understand the sensations." Her head dropped back down.

Halyn considered herself to be straight, but straight in a totally unique way. When she was a man she was a he, and he was only turned on by pretty women feeling no attraction at all to men. When she was a woman she was only turned on by handsome men feeling no attraction at all to women. Now here she was, as much a woman as she had ever been in her life, and there was a woman sucking her penis. How did that work? Halyn rationalised that as long as Carol just played with her penis that was acceptable, but she didn't want a girl touching her pussy. That would be wrong.

"The lips have to form a tight ring," Carol said in between sucks, "and they stroke from the top to the bottom giving the same sort of feeling that the tight entrance to a pussy does." She demonstrated.

"The tongue can be used to further stimulate the most sensitive parts," Carol said, "like this," Halyn moaned, "and this," Halyn moaned again, "and this." Halyn could feel the change as the blood started to flow to her penis. She was becoming a man.

"You have to practice to be able to deep throat," Carol said, "but when you get it right you get two tight rings, the throat and the lips. Like this." Halyn moaned again as his penis grew deep inside Carol's mouth.

"You can use your hand too," Carol said, using her hand to slowly masturbate Halyn, "and with the mouth that also gives the double ring effect." Halyn moaned louder.

"That is so good," Halyn said huskily.

"And when you think the time is right you go faster," Carol continued, and she sucked franticly for a while. Halyn felt Carol's tongue lick his penis hole, and he assumed he had dribbled some pre cum.

"When it's good and hard," Carol said, "it's much easier to get a condom on it. You open the pack like this, and take the condom out. You have to work out which way it is rolled because it is much easier if it's like this. Halyn suddenly realised he was still holding Tom's hand, so he pulled it away. Men don't hold hands he told himself.

"You have to make sure there's enough space for the cum, or the condom will just break, so you leave a bubble like this and then put it into position," Carol said, demonstrating, "and then you just put your mouth over the end to stop it moving and roll it down the shaft like this."

Halyn looked at the petite girl sucking his penis. Her beautiful breasts, no, pert breasts he decided she could also have that word, were hanging down as she leaned over and her straight black hair made a curtain covering half of her face. Halyn sat up, and firmly grabbed Carol's shoulders.

"My turn," he growled and he swung Carol onto her back, leaving her legs hanging off the side of the bed. He saw Tom grinning as his self-assured sister squealed with surprise. Halyn lifted Carol's legs and plunged his mouth into her fragrant pussy.

"Oh damn," Carol cried, as Halyn's tongue speared into her, tasting her excitement.

"Oh shit," Carol cried as Halyn's mouth found her clit and sucked it in.

"Oh fuck," Carol cried as Halyn's fingers worked into her hot, moist hole.

Halyn tried to do to Carol what Tom had done earlier, but he did it faster. Carol didn't need preparing, she was ready, so Halyn brought her to her orgasm without delay. He licked, he sucked and he drove his fingers into the tiny girl, and the tiny girl writhed and screamed in pleasure as she came, squeezing Halyn's fingers tightly with her pussy as she did. As Tom had done earlier Halyn pushed Carol's legs up and apart, and he aimed her penis at her sodden entrance.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Fuck me Halyn, fuck me good," Carol said, and Halyn pressed forward. And stopped.

"Let me," Carol said and she reached down to rub Halyn's penis head up and down her slit until it was good and wet, and then she held it place.

"Now, push," Carol said, so Halyn pushed, and the man lost his virginity too.

Halyn had masturbated as a man before, and he knew all about the pleasure that could be achieved by the pressure of something tight around his penis. He had experienced the warmth of Carol's mouth as well as the various techniques she had demonstrated, but he was totally unprepared for the feeling he got when he pressed his penis deep into the girl's pussy. It was just heaven.

"Damn that feels good," Carol said, and Halyn had to agree. He looked into Carols sparkling eyes, and then he lowered his head until their lips met. Halyn's arms held Carol tightly as his penis gently stroked in and out. It took him a little while to find a comfortable position, but when he did he kissed Carol deeply, and slowly made love to her.

"Damn that looks hot," Tom said.

Much later Halyn started kissing and nipping his way down Carol's face and then her neck making the girl moan loudly. He then worked his way down to her chest and bit gently on her pointy nipples. Carol moaned louder. Halyn increased his pace as he felt the pressure building.

"Fuck her Halyn, I want to watch you fuck her," Tom said, unwittingly echoing his sister's words from earlier.

Halyn was consumed by lust. He propped himself up and drove his penis hard into Carol's glorious pussy.

"Fuck me Halyn," Carol cried, "fuck me hard. I'm gonna... I'm gonna... aaaargh."

Halyn saw Carol's eyes roll back as the girl shuddered into another orgasm. He hammered another series of brutal thrusts into Carol as the girl shook and shuddered beneath him, and then he added his own cries as he too came.

Later Halyn lay on the bed between Tom and Carol, exhausted but also totally sated. The evening had given her so much more that she expected. But she wondered how the two straight siblings were going to deal with the fact that they both had sex with the same person.

"Thanks so much, both of you," she said, "that was perfect."

"Honey, the pleasure was all ours," Carol said, grinning.

"I just loved watching my sister getting fucked by a girl," Tom said, and Carol aimed a lazy slap at him.

"That Halyn" Tom said, "is certainly a good kisser, isn't she?"

"Yes," Carol agreed, "he certainly is."

"And she's a great fuck too," Tom observed, making Halyn blush.

"He certainly is," Carol agreed.

Halyn decided they would deal with it well enough.

"Can we do this again soon?" Tom asked. "That was totally wild."

"I'd love to," Halyn said.

"Then we could suck Tom's yummy cock again."

"No Carol..." Tom protested.

"And I know how we can decide who gets the first turn with Halyn," Carol said, ignoring her brother.

"Really?" Tom asked. "How?" Halyn just smiled, she didn't care who went first.

"We just have to look at Halyn's eyes."

"What do you mean?"

"They are grey now right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, when she's horny as a woman they go green, but when he's horny as a man they go blue."

"Really?" Halyn asked, suddenly very interested.

"Really," Carol answered.

"Should we test this theory?" Tom asked, "If we both go down on Halyn at once, then she can watch in the mirror and see what colour her eyes change to. Whoever wins gets a quick bonus fuck."

Halyn's mind was spinning out of control. Could it work? What would happen if both her male and female parts were stimulated at the same time? Was it possible for her to have arousal of both genders at once? Would that give her eyes of two different colours?

"Yeah," Carol said hungrily, reaching for Halyn's penis, "let's do this."

Then a bell chimed.

"Twelve already? Damn it. Time flies when you're having fun," Carol said, "we'd better go and get cleaned up."

"Yes," Tom said sadly, "but we'll definitely do that next time."

Halyn said her thanks by hugging and kissing both of the siblings before they left the room. The female Halyn was just as aroused by the passionate kiss from Carol as she was by the passionate kiss from Tom. Maybe she wasn't straight after all, despite her convenient explanation? Exhausted, they all staggered down the stairs and said a more chaste fond farewell before hitting the showers, one in the 'M' change room, one in the 'F' change room and one in the 'T' change room. Halyn let James and Mary know that she had enjoyed herself immensely and she would definitely be back the following week.

Then Sam drove home on a dark highway, her exhausted body tingling deliciously. She had met some great people, and she had experienced so much more than she had expected to. But she also had seen her horizons broadening in a way that would have been totally incomprehensible just twelve hours earlier.

Sam now knew she was going to have to try anal, and both ways. She was going to explore her male/female switch point. She was going to experiment with toys, and whips, and groups, and costumes, and... And so many things. She was the only person at the club with all of the dots; shouldn't she at least think about trying them all? The Ultimate Sex Club had created the sexual creature that was Halyn, and by doing that it had set Sam free.

Pernice was bound to see another huge difference in her friend, and it was going to drive her crazy, because Sam was going to keep it all a secret. Well at least until the 'bring a friend night' at the Ultimate Sex Club. When that night came she would bring Pernice, and she would dare her to go into the barrel. Pernice had always said to Sam that one of her biggest fantasies was being in an anonymous gangbang, and now Sam could make that fantasy come true. But what Pernice would never know was that the first cock to enter her on that night would be Halyn's.

Sam smiled.

bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers