The Unknown Lord Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spoke and said, "As leader of the council it is within my right to delegate. My first act is to place Lord Virgo as my co chairman and he is to remain where he sits to organize and run these meetings.

Rodger went to speak and I looked at him and said, "That is not a request Lord Virgo."

Now that I still have the floor and the 10 lords have their amulets back and restored to them their power I request for a vote of excommunication of lord Taurus. The vote was ten out of twelve. I picked up the amulet and placed it on my neck the red aurora turned back to the diamond lustier.

"Bull come here." As he approached I had to decide what his punishment will be. "Bull I see your real name is Bill Townsend. Bill you definitely will no longer be a bull you linage stops here. You shall be taken from here and sent to a hospital of our choosing and made into a eunuch. Any male children you have spawned shall also be castrated. Also all the women that are your children and grand children shall be made not fertile so there will be no more Townsend off spring."

"No more shall the Townsend line exist in our society. "

"Council I need a vote on this for Townsend part in killing my parents I believe under our custom his family is indenture to me there life is forfeited to me and I can do as I will." I brought out the book that showed this passage the council agreed. "I decreed that the Townsend family shall be servants in the tower and not be able to collect power but can be used by others so they can collect for me. This prevents a Townsend to build any power for himself or enslave anyone he has no more power than the residents of this planet.

As head of the council I placed Lord Virgo as my co chairman and successor should I become incapacitated. I also decreed that, "If I should die of a suspicious death the Townsend family all of them be put to death."

Bull hearing this realized that any plans are now gone or his entire family won't live to see time pass and the world grow.

The meeting was over and the Townsends were sent to Sweden to be fixed it all went relatively smooth I had to find a new lord Taurus and Lord Aries. Over the next few mounts I found a guy much like myself a forward thinker believing in our heritage and looking forward to our future.

At the next meeting I introduce Carl Scott. After a brief question period which he handled skilfully a lot better than I could of he was made the new Lord Taurus and I gladly passed him the amulet. It took almost a year to find a suitable candidate for Lord Aires and it was actually lord Taurus that found him.

Back at the tower all my units were full so I had a second twin tower except one floor shorter than mine to allow for extended families and also needed rooms in this tower for the lords to visit. Sheila my angel had twins a boy and a girl we named the boy Adam after our birth father and middle name sandy after my father that raised me. The girl was names Leigh Roxanne after our birth mother. The heirs to continue were now born. Chaste soon followed with a baby girl we called her Emerald Gilmore to honour Chaste heritage.

Life continued I thought back to a few years ago as a horny kid looking to get laid and know I had all I wanted anytime I wanted. I had sex with members of every nation on this planet some of the cultures were quite different in there foreplay but in the end they all had a pussy and their internal anatomy was the same.

I did enjoy taking girls that thought they had entitlement and I let them feel what they wanted as I took them and fucked their brains out my stamina has grown I can go for an hour or more cum and then be hard within a minute if I chose.

My Sheila was pregnant 3 months after our first and Sheila was right behind her Jenna was traveling all over the world and collecting multiple time a day I check in on her every once and a while the other thing none of my collectors can catch any disease it is one of the reasons our race enjoys such a long life.

Things were settled down at the council actually to quiet everything was running smooth this world was still in turmoil but it was not of our doing. Our discussions often turned to helping them develop but the fear of the machines was a contributing factor.

I could feel other races but they were a long way away. I often thought we should try and help but we were alone even though the book showed all our war machine drawings and I could feel the surge when I looked at them.

As another decade past earth was no better for as soon as one sect would be defeated another would start up.

By all that is holly I could see this race surviving to reach back to the stars from which they came. I talked with a few of the lords they were nervous to leave this world as they felt safe but they also needed to explore again it was their life's purpose until the machines took over.

On a council meeting I brought it up officially and there was the majority that felt the need to explore again. With that princess Sheila which now attended all meetings brought out the book our amulets started to vibrate and we all wrapped them to our fingers and the 12 amulets touched the book. A new book appeared giving me in formation of our old battleship hidden under an ocean and how to recall it.

It gave out to the council the size of this thing it was huge and used a never ending supply of power.

Discussions were held over the next year and we still couldn't reach unanimous decisions some wanted to explore this galaxy and areas away from where we come from others wanted to make contact with advanced civilizations to see if the machines advanced died out or what. Others wanted to search for some of the freighters that didn't make it to earth and reunite them.

The council was looking to me for answers. It was a hard decision to make but as they say 'the buck stops here.'

I came back to the council and said, "We need a vote to be shore but I suggest we float the ship survey it get trained on it I have downloaded all the specs and more we need to get the hydroponics started and many other things before we even can think of leaving for anywhere we need an island that we control to hide this ship its technology is to far advance for the people of this planet."

"Next we need to explore just outside this system to see what is around us third we need five of these ships before we venture out into deep space."

Some of the council members wanted to leave now even though they could see the wisdom in waiting for more than one ship.

After a suitable island was found a vote was taken to at least bring the ship to the island.

*****

At this point I stopped The story can continue in a couple of different ways or stop here and leave it to the reader to complete.

12