The Unlocked Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill's hands began to make tighter circles around her freshly shaven mons. Finally Bill slid a finger across her lips as Susan let out a moan. "My, but you are wet" Bill said. He slid a finger up and then down her soaking wet pussy and teased her more. Then ever so lightly, Bill rubbed Susan's Clit. There was no need for the scarves and ropes at this point, Susan was pulling her own legs apart hoping that the invitation would be obvious. She felt Bill's warm tongue again, now her moans were very audible. She tried to rock herself across Bills tongue. God how she wanted him to make her cum. Again, as she was on the verge, Bill pulled away, stood up and took a sip of champagne. "No, Please, please" Susan said. Bill went back to teasing her clit and pussy with his tongue, then a finger not quite pushing hard enough to slip inside. Susan groaned and rocked her hips to try and get it inside her. She was getting close again and didn't want to go through the anguish of not getting an orgasm.

Please, Please don't stop this time she pleaded. Bill didn't stop, but he kept at it so tenderly that she just stayed on the edge. Again that finger was right there, God she wanted something inside her. The finger just teased, the tongue just teased sometimes he would blow a stream of cool air across her clit. The sensation was excruciating, her clit would throb and dry off from the cool air only to be aroused again by the wetness of Bills tongue seconds later. Now Susan really was close. She tried to hide her moans and heavy breathing so that Bill would not realize she was about to cum, finally, finally, she was about to go over the edge when suddenly Bill lifted his head away.

This time it was too late and his fingers remained. Susan rocked her hips as best she could and began to let out a loud moan. Just as her orgasm started she felt bills lips against her pussy and then the rush of cold liquid inside her pussy. Susan let out a scream as she felt the cold champagne flood her. Then Bills mouth and tongue surrounded her sucking in the champagne while also sucking in most of her pussy. Thrashing her self against him, she reached around and pulled Bills head into her. The Orgasm was the Longest, strongest that Susan had ever felt. Her breathing was labored, she tried to talk but could not form words with her tongue. "Ohhh" was all she could say.

Susan could only lay there in a trembling heap on the bed. Her legs still bound to the bed. In the background she heard Bills voice, soft and low. "Oh, Susan your juice's are as sweet as I envisioned." "Should I let you rest, or...?"

Suddenly she felt his warm fingers running up and down her spine ever so lightly. Susan, started to move, but Bill prevented her from trying, "No, Susan remember you promised me, I could have my way with you, and when I'm finished with you it will be your turn." She did remember their agreement. There was no way he could improve what she just felt. She just experienced the most wonderful orgasm in her life. Nothing he could do now would ever top what she just felt.

Susan's heart was still pounding in her chest. Slowly she could felt the pressure on her legs giving way. What was he doing? He was untying her feet. Once she was untied, she moved up to her next to the bed. "Susan, I want you to roll over for me, here I'll help you. But the blindfold must stay in place."

Susan did as he said and rolled over. As she did, she again felt him looking at her. Now he had full view of her breasts and her shaven pussy. "You know, Susan you look very nice in the things I got for you." Susan smiled but didn't utter a word. "I see you changed your mind and shaved your pussy, did you enjoy shaving for me?" She responded with a very weak yes. "Let me ask you something Susan, and you have to tell me, did you play with your pussy when you shaved it this morning?" This time the only thing Susan could say was yes, and as she did she could feel the blood rush to her face. "Well, Susan tomorrow morning I'm going to shave your pussy for you." Just as Bill said that his fingers ran lightly over her shaven pussy giving Susan chills that ran up and down her spine.

Susan could feel him start to explore her pussy lips. "Oh, Susan your skin is so soft". Just then he stopped and moved up on the bed. Your nipples look so inviting to me. You told me you had large nipples but I never thought they were this beautiful. Just then she felt something cold and wet on your left nipple. Oh, my God he has the ice again. Susan could feel her nipple harden. She couldn't help herself, she wanted to feel his lips on her nipple. Moving her hand she reached up to his head. As soon as she did Bill stopped. Sat up and got off the bed. Oh no what did she do that was so wrong?

Susan, you are to lay still. You promised me. He took her hand in his, creasing her fingers he said, "You have lovely fingers". She could feel him slipping something over her hand. He moved her arm toward the side of the bed. Bill then got up from the bed. Reaching down Bill lifted her other hand and lightly kissed each finger. I see you did your nails for me too. Hmmm, and you remember the color I wanted too, I told you red was your color but you didn't believe me. Again Susan could feel something slip over her hands to her wrists. He moved her arm to the other side of the bed. What is he doing, slowly she tried to move her right hard but couldn't. Oh, my God she thought to herself, he's tired my hands down.

She felt his hand on her ankle lifting her leg as he had done earlier he lifted and opened up her leg and again she could feel it being restrained. He moved to her other leg and repeated the same process he lifted up her leg and tied her to the bed. When he did it this time, she felt her legs were pulled further apart then before. As Bill was spreading her leg she could feel her juices start to flow again. Softly Susan let out a soft moan.

Just then she heard a knock at the door. Susan's first reaction was to get up and hide. But she couldn't she was tied to the bed. Bill walked over to the door and opened it. Susan could hear voices muffled in the background. What seemed forever the door was closed. Susan it was just room service, when they came to turn down the bed I placed an order, relax, I'm sure he didn't see you.

Slowly Susan's body started to relax again. Bill slowly moved about in the room. Susan could hear suitcases opening and closing, zippers being zipped, clicking of glasses. What was he doing, what wonderful plans did he have in mind? Susan was about to find out.

Susan felt Bills hot sit back down on the bed ... a moment later she felt his hand caressing her face. As Susan smiled, she felt the warmth of Bill's tender lips meet hers for the first time. Their mouths opened and Susan tasted the sweetness of their first kiss. Almost simultaneously, Susan felt Bill slide his body up against hers. He was being so tender, so gentle. His body pressed against her again further as they continued to kiss. Susan wanted to reach around and hold the boy that was against her. Bill continued to slowly press his body against her side, then a leg across hers. She felt his cock brushing against her thigh as Bill began to kiss his way down her neck. Sucking on her nipples Susan began to moan...

"Bill, I want you, please fuck me". Susan felt him lifting his body above her ... another deep kiss as he rested his body against her chest and pressed himself into her groin. Susan tried to wiggle her hips to get him into position. It felt like forever for his cock to slowly slide across her. Bill Pressed in further as she felt his balls against her pussy and his cock began to press against her clit. He rocked his body back and forth like this as she felt herself getting wetter and wetter. She could feel her own juicy start to flow down across her ass and onto the sheets.

Susan began breathing faster and faster as another orgasm began to well up inside her. Bill kept at it increasing the pressure and allowing his cock to slip down across the outside of her pussy pulling moisture up and sliding across her clit. The feeling was wonderful and Bill continued at this bringing Susan close to orgasm several times. Finally just as she was about to cum, Bill stopped and, while pressing himself against her let his clock slide down across her pussy opening it up as it went.

First she felt the head pop into position, Susan tried to push up against it, but between the ropes and Bills weight, she didn't have much success getting him inside. Her orgasm was close as Bill made agonizingly slow movements into her open and very wet sex. Susan couldn't keep quiet any longer. Please Bill more, more she begged. With that, Bill gagged her with his tongue deep down her throat while simultaneously letting his cock slip slowly into her. Now over the edge, Susan screamed, or at least tried to scream with Bills tongue in her mouth. Just at the height of her orgasm, Bill pressed every inch he had into her.

Ohhh how she wanted to wrap her arms and legs around him ... Bill continued to slowly fuck her running his hands all over her tits and ass as he did. Minutes later, another Orgasm hit her as Bill sucked on her nipples. Bill reached up and untied Susan's hands... still sliding deeply in and out of her, Susan begged to have her legs untied as well. Finally Bill complied and Susan pulled her knees up to her chest and felt Bills cock go even deeper within her. With that, Susan began to grip wildly at Bills back she pulled him closer and closer.

Cum with me, Please, Please she cried as the orgasm overtook her body. In the midst of her thrashing, she felt Bills cock stiffen just a little more and then she felt the relief of his hot cum inside her. Susan began to relax as she enjoyed the feeling of Bills cock and his cum still deep within her. After a few tender more minutes, Bill began to grind his hips into Susan yet again. "Ohhh, Bill you are doing it to me again was all she could say as she felt her pussy open up and her juiced began to flow in anticipation of yet another orgasm. Bill began sliding his cock in and out this time ... letting Susan feel the entire length of his shaft slide in and out.

"I've never cum like this before, I think I am going to cum again" was all Susan could say before she began to moan and cry with more orgasms. Bill forced one of Susan's legs back down and twisted her body onto it's side. Pulling himself up to his knees, he began to fuck Susan in this position ... "Cum for me Susan, Cum now ... Now ... NOW!! was all Bill said as she felt his second orgasm drench her once again. "Oh god, and it's still hard, Bill I can't believe you" Susan said as she ground her hips into him for more ... and the night had hardly begun.

12