All Comments on 'The Unsuspecting Candidate Ch. 01'

by missvicky53

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Nice Story

Looking forward to Chapter 2, where he serves her female friends. Please dont turn it gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG! Great story!

More please! I just came into my panties, even though I'd hoped to hold off... best story I've seen ...wow!

SL ReporterSL Reporterover 14 years ago
Loved the story

Great story. I love stories where women get men to kneel before them and worship their pussies. When the story said "I took his head in my hands and pulled him toward me, pressing his nose firmly into the white satin covering my mound. "Take a deep breath my precious, smell my essence," I commanded. He inhaled deeply, drawing the aroma of my scented panties and my feminine musk deep into his lungs." I nearly masturbated to a climax but held on to enjoy the rest of the story.

Thanka s alot. Please continue the good work.

digher4digher4over 14 years ago
Loved it

I want to be your sissy!!! You have made me so hard, I can hardly sit still. I want you to tell me when to cum and I want you to tell me to pleasure you until you can't stand it. Getting ready to read the next chapter. I first must put on my stockings and nylon panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

I wish I could be him. I would love to be hers. If she wants another subject, I accept.

Bart

willowindwillowindabout 6 years ago
Thank you.

Wow, what a great story and what a lovely situation to find yourself in. I am tempted to go out for a drink and see if there are any such temptresses in the bar. Too much to hope for really. Still you never know till it happens. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

This was so hot - love to be him.

rob

robjohns1000@gmail.com

4Leather4Leather10 months ago

Wish my wife would take full control over my mind body and sole as she did his. Supper Hot love the full store had me hooked could not put it down. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous