The Unsuspecting Candidate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a step back to review my handiwork. He was now completely defenseless, bound to my bondage bed, his entire body open and vulnerable. I felt myself beginning to get wet at the sight. I knew I could do whatever I wanted to him. Just the thought of the delicious torments I had in mind was getting me more and more aroused. He looked at me somewhat plaintively, finally realizing how precarious his situation was. I stepped closer and began to stroke his inner thighs, teasing him by not approaching his clit. "Yes, my pet you are about to begin a journey from which there will be no return." I traced my fingertips higher until they were beneath his balls. I used two hands to tease and stroke his balls and clit until he was writhing and struggling against the ropes holding him in place. "Hmm, you certainly seem to like that!' I exclaimed. "You obviously enjoy having your clit and balls trapped in a prison of satin and lace. I wonder what would happen if you were to wear two pairs of panties?" I retrieved the white panties I had been wearing and dangled them over his face. "I think I'll find out. Raise your head for me." He did as he was told and I slipped my panties over his head, arranging the leg holes around his eyes and the crotch over his nose and mouth.

As soon as I finished, I whispered seductively, "The moment I laid eyes on you in that bar, I was visualizing you on this bed. I could see you in my minds eye just as you are now, in frilly lingerie and bondage. Just those thoughts were enough to get my panties wet. Now you have a constant reminder of how excited I became as I lured you into my web."

While I had been teasing him with my voice and fingers, he was taking deep breaths, inhaling my musk. I could tell from the state of his clit what sort of effect this was having. It strained against the satin holding it prisoner, and as his excitement increased, began to ooze fluids. "Just look what you're doing to your new panties!" I said with mock anger. "Your naughty clit is getting them all wet. I suppose I should have known this would happen. I will just have to find a way to help you control yourself."

I walked to the dresser and came back with an ornately carved box. I opened it to reveal a number of rubber o_rings. They varied in size from under an inch to over two inches in diameter. I grasped the tang of the zipper in his panties and pulled it down until his clit and balls were exposed. Using one of the larger o_rings, I placed it at the base of his clit and balls. Next, using increasingly smaller rings, I put his balls and finally his clit in bondage. When I was finished, in addition to the first ring, he had rings around the base of his balls, each ball individually and three on his clit, one at the base, one half way up the shaft and the last just below the head. This form of bondage is devilishly effective. His balls are now incredibly sensitive to even the slightest touch. The effect on his clit is even more pronounced. Because the blood has no way to escape, it ensures that his clit will remain fully erect. Also, if the rings are the right size it will also deny him the ability to achieve climax.

"There my pet, that's much better. I now control your ability to climax. Your body will get more and more aroused, but be unable to achieve release unless I allow it. I told you at the outset that your body would be mine and this is just one small example of how I intend to enslave it. You are now going to begin your service to me," I said as I got onto the bed next to his bound form. I straddled him, one knee on either side of his head positioning my sex over his face. I pulled the panties covering his mouth aside and instructed him. "I want to use your mouth for my first orgasm. You will have exactly two minute to bring me to completion. You may begin now."

I lowered myself to his waiting tongue and luxuriated in the wonderful feeling of power as he did my bidding, licking and sucking his way slowly up the length of my slit until he found the prize of my clit. Aware that he had a time limit, he sucked it between his lips and began to lash it with the tip of his tongue. What a treasure this one was! His talent was incredible. Even though I tried to delay it, my climax began in under a minute, building higher and higher until I went completely over the edge. At the peak of my pleasure, my legs gave out, pinning my clit against his mouth. His tongue continued to lap and lick, impelling my body to higher and higher heights of ecstasy. No sooner did one wave subside, than another would begin. My juices flowed in a constant stream, coating his face with my sweet oils. He drank it all, like a kitten at a bowl of cream. Finally, when it seemed I would pass out if I didn't do something, I forced myself to raise from his face. It took all the strength I had to remove myself from his probing tongue.
I stood still for a moment, while my body recovered from the multiple climaxes. It took a moment or two for the rubbery feeling in my thighs to dissipate.

Once I had fully recovered, I set about preparing my slave for his next ordeal. I removed the o_rings and replaced them with a locking cock cage. After the metal cage was over his clit, I pulled the straps tight around the base of his balls and snapped a small brass padlock in place I released him from his bondage and ordered, " take all your lingerie off my pretty, its time to change into something a little more frilly."

Once he had complied, I pulled a pair of red ruffled panties from the drawer. I stood next to him and began to once again stroke his bound clit with the panties. Each time they came in contact with it, his clit grew a little more, until it was straining against the metal cage holding it prisoner. "I'm glad I took the precaution of restraining your naughty little clit my pet," I teased. "Who knows what sorts of naughtiness you'd get into if you were able to reach it." I continued to tease him with the panties, using just two fingers to massage the head of his clit with them. By now he was beginning to moan and pant with desire, so intense was his need to climax. "Does my sissy want to cum? Well, lets see what I can do about that for you. I think we need to dress you in something really slutty this time", I said as I walked to the closet. As I examined the nighties hanging there, I mused, " Let me see, what would be appropriate for a slut like you?" Pulling a sheer red babydoll nightie with matching panties from their hanger, I said, "This will be perfect, a red hot nightie for my red hot slut. Take this and put it on for me. You may wear that pair of black stay up stockings with it.

Of course, he complied at once, wishing for nothing more than my approval. I am sure he now understood that the road to the climax he so desperately craved. After slipping the babydoll gown over his head, he reached for the panties and pulled them up over his caged clit. I saw at once that this would not be satisfactory, the cage kept his clit sticking straight out, ruining the lines of the lacy panties. "Come here, slave," I commanded. As he stepped over to me, I pulled his panties down far enough to release his clit from the cage. "I will have to find another way to stimulate and tease you," I informed him.

I went to the dresser and pulled open the toy drawer, removing a hard plastic vibrating egg. About 4 inches in length, it had a battery pack with an adjusted power setting. Once this little gem was inserted, I would be able to produce sensations varying from a mild tingle to mind shattering vibrations. "Spread you legs and bend over with your palms on the floor," I ordered. Once he had complied, I lubed the egg and ever so slowly inserted it inside his ass. As his sphincter closed around it, he gave a little gasp of pleasure. I took great delight in what happened next. I turned the thumbwheel, giving him a quick burst of intense vibration. His whole body jumped and his legs began to quiver from the wonderful stimulation inside him. I pulled his panties back up and ordered him lie on his back on the bed. Once there, I fastened his wrists and ankles to the four corners using cuffs and lengths of sturdy chain. I stood back from the bed and once again surveyed my handiwork. His legs were spread wide apart and his arms over his head. There would be no chance of his interfering with what was to come. His torment had just begun. Before I was finished with him, he would be a quivering bowl of jelly, his body unable to do so much as stand.

It was time to give my sissy a little pleasure, time to take pity on the poor thing and let her climax. I knew what I would do to her. There was one toy left to use and I knew it would drive the poor thing wild, stimulating her clit until she had no choice but to climax. From the nightstand, I took a vibrator, one with a flexible cup on the business end. I pulled my sissy's panties down and placed it on the head of her clit. As I switched the power on, his whole body jumped, straining against the cuffs holding him prisoner on my bed. I delighted in his reaction, and continued to use the vibrator on his balls and clit until he was bucking and writhing, begging me with his eyes to let him cum. I watched as his climax neared and then stopped, leaving the poor thing high and dry. I waited until he had calmed down and then began the whole process over again teasing her clit and balls until she was almost at that magic moment, the stopping again. I repeated this process several times, until I saw it was not possible to get my captive sissy any more excited. It was time to milk him dry now. I released his right hand an gave him a pair of my laciest red panties with the instructions, "Make yourself cum for me sissy, I want to see you fill these panties for me. Wrap them around your clit and stroke it until you fill my panties for me." Of course by this time, he was more than happy to comply. He wrapped the panties around his clit, leaving the excess to stroke his balls as he moved his fist up and down the length of his shaft.

I could tell he was getting close to the edge and leaned over to whisper in his ear. "Cum for me sissy, fill my sexy panties with your juices, make me happy! I want to watch you cum! CUM FOR ME NOW!!!!" His body began to tremble and shake as his climax approached. His back arched in ecstasy as spurt after spurt of his hot oils erupted from the head of his clit, soaking the panties with proof of his obedience. I stroked his forehead cooing to him to reassure him. "You are such a good sissy, I want to keep you all to myself for the moment. I am sure the time will come that I will want to share you with my friends, making you serve them as you will serve and service me, but for now I think I'll keep you all to myself.

12